BIC Sport C-TEC Wave Pro Stand up Paddleboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Maximum surf performance with user-friendly stability
- Wood deck for strength and beauty
- 5-fin set-up for multiple fin configurations
- 8'6 size for riders up to 150lbs, 9' size up to 170lbs, 9'4 x 30" for up to 175lbs, 9'4 x 32" for riders up to 210lbs
- Founded in 1979 by the Bich family of BIC pen fame, BIC Sport grew from the family's passion for water sports + expertise in sustainable manufacturing
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Wave Pro series was built from the ground up for maximum surf performance without sacrificing user-friendly accessibility. A unique chine, bottom contour and rocker profile combined with a pulled-in tail and 5-fin configuration delivers maximum speed and maneuverability off the tail. Dial in the size that's right for you and you'll have a one-board quiver. Designed and tested in Europe's surf capital of Hossegor, France with BIC SUP pro rider 'Davos' and shaper Patrice Remoiville. Comes standard with carry handle, 5 fin-box set-up, performance fins and a real bamboo deck for strength and beauty. Lightweight Diamond Groove deck pad included for maximum control and comfort.
- Product Dimensions : 112 x 4.8 x 32 inches; 23 Pounds
- Item model number : 100535
- Date First Available : October 15, 2014
- Manufacturer : BIC Sport
- ASIN : B00NGDG462
Best Sellers Rank:
#3,494,828 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,774 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews: