|Manufacturer Part Number||TRHD08RD|
BILLET4X4 HD TREDs - Total Recovery & Extraction Device (Color RED) - Pair (4X4 OFF-ROAD VEHICLE RECOVERY)
|Price:||$188.04 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sold in pairs. Shipped 'Ground' in the continental U.S.
- (TRED-800) Size: 31 inch (L) x 10 ¾ inch (W). Weight per pair: 9.5 lbs. Need our bigger TREDs? Look for our XD TRED-1100 at 42 inches long.
- Superior Ramp Design and unique shovel feature. Ergonomic handles with superior grip.
- Four-channel design with underbelly traction. Aggressive teeth surface with linking & mounting points.
- IN STOCK – SHIPS TODAY! Nine colors available: YELLOW, RED, PINK, MILITARY GREEN, GUNMETAL GRAY, GREEN, DESERT SAND, BLUE, BLACK.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Legal DisclaimerThe effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Billet4x4.
TREDs are the ultimate all-in-one 4x4 & ATV (two sizes) recovery device in sand, mud, sludge, slime or snow. Designed and manufactured in Australia from specifically engineered polyolefin materials, TREDs can handle intense levels of torque, flex, weight and impact. With a designated shovel feature, extreme hex grip nodules, dual size offering, aggressive ramp entry teeth and ultimate wear resistant properties, TREDs are the best option to get you going when loss of traction disrupts your journey. Driving as a single vehicle/operator with TREDs ensures you can get unstuck even on solo adventures. TREDs are an essential piece of equipment for your off road recovery kit. From full scale recovery for the serious off-road junkie to recreational family trips, or even commercial applications including mining and industrial, TREDs will get you home. Even if you have a full gamut of recovery gear, your recovery kit isn’t complete until you have a pair of TREDs. We have heard so many situations where TREDs saved the day after winching or snatching alone had failed. By using TREDs combined with winching or snatching you will have a far better chance of escaping extremely serious scenarios that threaten your ability to get home at the end of the day. In these situations TREDs also significantly reduce the stress on your vehicle and recovery components.