Consider these available items
BINLAN Cereal Storage Containers - 4 Piece (135oz) Airtight Food Storage Containers - Large Kitchen Pantry Storage Container Set - Dispenser Keepers with 20 Labels & Pen - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⭐ USEFUL CEREAL CONTAINERS SET BOX -- Your complete premium cereal storage containers set , come with 4 large dry food storage canisters (4L/135oz) - 9.6 x 9.3 x 3.9 inches, 20 reusable chalkboard labels and 1 Marker, you can use the labels to note your cereal name and each container with the cereal’s expiration date, help you keep track of when to replace old cereal or identify who’s allowed to eat the cereal.
- ⭐ UPDRADE AIRTIGHT SEAL & EASY POURING DESIGN: 4-sided locking lid with silicone seal for our airtight food storage containers. So do not worry that cereal be affected with damp, also keep out ants, mice and insects. Extra flap opening design that allow you easily and comfortably to pour, upgraded silicone seal around the pour spout improve the air tightness of the cereal containers.
- ⭐ HEALTH & CONVENIENT --- These Cereal storage containers are made of food grade durable plastic, odorless and health - Suit for household storage and daily use. Easy to clean(Dishwasher Available), Microwave Available (Remove Lid), or wash them by hand with free cleaning brush and the parts (gaskets, lid of the spout) are easy to disassemble and reassemble.
- ⭐ VERSATILE FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS: These cereal containers can be used to store and organize snacks, macaroni, flour, sugar, grains, pasta, crackers, chips, pet food and more in your pantry for easy access. The clear containers body also make it easy to find whatever you want, keep your pantry looking organized and orderliness!
- ⭐ EASY GRIP & SAVE SPACE: With ergonomic grip design, even if your small hands can grip and pour with ease. The clear containers make it easy to find the food item in the cabinet. And the sleek shape fits easily on shelves and in cabinets, fridge, help you save a lot of space. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question and we will help you solve it.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED:
- 4* Cereal Storage Containers
- 20* Chalkboard labels
- 1* Chalk Marker
- Capacity: 4L (135.3 Oz)
- Length/width/height:9.3'' * 3.9''*9.6''
- Color: Clear Container + Black Silicone Ring
- Food-grade Durable Plastic
- Airtight & Leak proof
- Large Capacity & Multi Purposes
- Clear Scale & See-Through Design
- 4 Side-Locking Lids Keep Food Fresh
- Wear-resistant Bottom Plastic Strip
- Added Easy Grip Handle
- Container Body & Easy Pouring
- Freezer & Dishwasher Safe
Silicone Ring Keep Cereal Fresh
Compared with other storage containers, ours add Silicone Seal Ring on the pour spout, which enhances the airtightness and watertightness of these cereal storage containers.
Easily pour your cereal with simple opening flip-top lid.
Ergonomic Handle Design
Easily pour your cereal with an ergonomic handle and simple to open flip-top lid.
The clear storage containers body are durable enough for long-lasting use, you can quickly see what inside just at a glance. The premium quality make these easy to clean with hand wash or dishwasher safe.
Airtight Sided-Locking Lids
The 4 Sided-Locking Lids with Silicone Seal ensure that no air or water enters in, keep cereal fresh and away from mice, ants etc.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We like doing our own oatmeal blends and these work so well for that.
We also make our own spicy Texas Trash and now we can just open the lid and pour.
So convenient and the labels are nice too (even though we haven't needed to use them yet).