BIO IONIC Whisper Light Pro,Dryer, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
What is Amazon Professional Beauty? Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge.
Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and instructions before using a product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
It's an ultra-light and extremely quiet conditioner with a cord. Exclusive NanoIonic Hybrid Mineral Technology, emits Natural Negative Ions and Far Infrared Energy which hydrates and seals the cuticle for super-fast drying & conditioning. Micronized water molecules penetrate hair for extreme hydration leaving it silky and smooth
Founded by a hair stylist, Bio Ionic is the Professional’s choice for styling tools. Advanced natural ionic technology delivers speed and healthy, hydrated hair.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Odd side note: I actually purchased this item to blow dry my cat. Weird, I know. I'll spare the details as they are not relevant, but the gist is that my cat had a condition which required me to bathe her in a sulfur solution and it needed to air-dry on her skin and fur. Rather than leave her in a cone-collar, soaking-wet and freezing-cold in a confined space to air-dry over a period of hours, I set out to find the world's quietest hair dryer. Surprisingly enough, she actually tolerated this. At moments, I even thought she might like it. So there you have it: a hair dryer so quiet and gentle, you can blow dry a cat! :)
* It really is so much quieter than any other blow-dryer I've seen out there (I'll admit, I don't know the new Dyson one, I've heard it's pretty quiet, but I haven't tried it myself, so I can't compare)
* For some reason, it drys my hair very quickly
* Cool button and cool setting are both awesome
* Because it's rather quiet, even on the highest setting, when I need to dry my dogs' fur quickly and need to use a blow dryer for that, they don’t freak out and try to bite it like they did my previous blow dryer, which was MUCH louder and really unbearable, even for me ( Remington AC2015 T|Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer, Deep Purple )
* It's easy to hold and carry anywhere, easy to use, doesn't slip or anything
* SUPER easy to clean. This, again, is mostly in comparison to my previous dryer (see above).
* In its "low" setting, it truly is "whisper" quiet, but not in the "high" or "cold" setting (the "cold" setting — not to be confused with the "cool blast" button — performs at the same speed and force as the "high" setting). It's still not half as loud as most other dryers out there, even on its highest setting. Definitely not deafening, and doesn't wake everyone up, even light sleepers like my husband.
* The price is definitely high. I personally don't regret spending the money on it — I paid $89 for it in December 2015 (I see right now it retails for double that price, so I would definitely wait, as the price fluctuates quite a bit), but it's a bit pricey compared to many others out there.
Bottom line: I see some reviews here say that theirs broke. Mine is fine, I don't know, maybe I got lucky. I have what one may call "butterfingers", and I tend to drop everything, this dryer included, and nothing ever happened to it. It looks just as nice as it did the day I bought it. I don't know. I use it frequently and never had any issues whatsoever. Anyway, if you're in the market for a quieter, lighter feeling dryer — this is a very good purchase. I did pay less than half than what it is selling for right now (Feb. 2017) when it was much newer to the market, though, so be vigilant with the price. Recommended!
Top international reviews
Even with that said, I would still buy it again if I needed another hair dryer.