Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 575 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 599 reviews
on April 18, 2017
The small laces fit my toddler's size 5 Converse perfectly. She has a mint green pair of low top Converse and I was getting sick of seeing the original fuzzy, dingy/white laces, so I purchased the mint green pair of laces to match her Converse. These laces wash wonderfully without getting those horrible lint balls. The colors stay bright even after multiple washes...I wash her shoes and laces every 2 weeks. I have since purchased navy, white, and baby pink Birch laces to match her other Converse.
on May 17, 2015
I kind of feel silly writing a review for shoelaces, but I am really pleased that I replaced the laces in all my running shoes. I suppose the round and half-round nylon laces that come with most running shoes these days are intended to look better than these, but they never stay tied. I never have to stop and tie my shoes while running now. I am very pleased. The 45.5" or 115 centimeter laces are a good length for standard running shoes.
I bought the 56" size and they replaced the white laces in my Chucks perfectly.

Colors are bright and vibrant and compare well to what's displayed on the site (though your monitor settings may vary)

Material too is very similar to the original laces in my chucks

I bought laces in complimentary colors to my shoes and I'm very pleased.
on April 8, 2017
My cat chewed the shoestrings off my grey and white new balance shoes. I thought I'd have to buy the brand name laces to match the shoes but these actually match better. Great price and great quality.

Bonus: the company included a thank you note in the package. Great business!
on May 12, 2017
I bought these shoelaces to replace the laces in a Frye pair of shoes I have. The original ones were off white and I never thought I would have such a hard time finding a replacement! However, I stumbled upon this brand and the reviews were a bit mixed so I was skeptical. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase! They fit perfectly and look great!
on October 1, 2016
Love my navy blue laces... they replaced white laces on a pair of Prada Navy Blue Suedes Sneakers, the results are a much more polished and sophisticated look...
Thrilled to find them via Amazon !!!

Enjoy ❤️❤️❤️
on March 29, 2017
Perfect size and these shoelaces always come in cool, and interesting, colors. I only buy these when I'm looking to change my laces.
on March 17, 2017
These shoestrings were just what I was looking for. They are wider/larger than dress shoestrings but not as wide as athletic shoestrings. They hold very well so I don't have to double knot them to keep them tied.
on April 23, 2016
These shoe laces are perfect. I ordered these because I had gotten my son some Nike shoes last year and our new puppy chewed the laces up a few months ago. I could not find anything like the laces we had before, so I had to get these. At least they were a color that matched the shoes.Great color selection! They are a bright orange and look nice on the shoes. I couldn't be happier. Not only are they good laces, but they are longer the the laces that came with our shoes in the first place. They area soft and a great length. Very happy that i got these.
review image review image review image
on November 14, 2016
Horrible quality. Out of the packaging, these wee already unthreading throughout each lace. The pictures show the laces after lacing them up for the first time, brand new. The material is coarse and thin and cheap. These will absolutely not last more than a few months but they were too inexpensive to justify returning them. Oh well.
review image review image