Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 496 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 542 reviews
on August 9, 2011
I have a Sandisk sansa clip+ MP3 player. Before I bought this AC charger I had to connect it to my PC's USB port to charge it and it took about 2 hours to fully charge. Now I can use this AC charger to charge the sansa clip+ instead of leaving the PC on until it's charged. The charger works as I expected and I am satisfied with it. It arrived in the regular mail about 6 days after I ordered it.
on July 30, 2013
I haven't had to use it yet...I did try it out, it works perfectly. It's just nice to know you have something like this when your computer isn't with you and you need to charge your MP3 player, which, by the way, I love my MP3 player!! Got it HERE, on Amazon! I've never needed to charge my MP3 player with this item, but it's so good to know I have a back-up way to charge it without having to be on the computer. THANK YOU!
on January 30, 2014
I purchased this product along with the SanDisk Sansa Clip+ & Black Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case. Both came in less than a week. The charger howeva took approximately 2 weeks.to arrive. BIRUGEAR don't have to worry about me no more , the last time i'll be dealin with them... oh the charger works like it should.
on April 12, 2017
Mine did not fit the sansa mp3. Returned!
on October 7, 2013
This one did not fit my sandisk clip and they wouldn't return it without me paying return shipping. The plug-in part to the sandisk was too wide to fit. Buyer beware.
on March 27, 2014
The adapters are great for people who don't have a computer on hand to charge their player.
I have bought 4 and they all work great.
on November 24, 2012
This is a great wall charger. I was momentarily concerned it wouldn't fit my Clip but it does. Now I don't have to use my very-slow-to-turn on PC to charge anymore.
on April 4, 2017
works well.
on April 5, 2017
no problems
on July 12, 2013
It works fine and was a great price, although I actually had an identical charger from an old cell phone that would have worked too.