Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 9, 2011
I have a Sandisk sansa clip+ MP3 player. Before I bought this AC charger I had to connect it to my PC's USB port to charge it and it took about 2 hours to fully charge. Now I can use this AC charger to charge the sansa clip+ instead of leaving the PC on until it's charged. The charger works as I expected and I am satisfied with it. It arrived in the regular mail about 6 days after I ordered it.
50 helpful votes
51 helpful votes
on October 26, 2013
The BIRU GEAR item I received seems well made, and so far this is a terrific item:
-the mini USB into the Clip fits very well and securely
-the power prongs fit nicely into the wall outlet and does not move
-label indicates 110-220V 50-60Hz, Output 5.5V 600mA....produces a nice fast charge (a few hours vs my computer taking forever)
-little red light on unit indicates power on
-when plugged into the Clip+, there is indeed an indication that the battery is charging, and when charging is complete the battery icon is steady (Note:when charging, press a button on the Clip to see the display)
-this charger works with both my Sansa Clip Plus 4Gb(+8Gb more) and an older Sansa Clip
-CAN listen to music while charging...unlike when charging via computer
3 helpful votes
on July 17, 2013
Charges the MP3 player fast, small, easy to take along on trips when you don't want to take your laptop or other device to charge your MP3 player. Inexpensive, arrived when they said it should. It's inexpensive enough to be a welcome security blanket if you travel with your MP3 player. I've never owned an MP3 player before and didn't realize they have a radio function. It seems like I keep ending up having to spend time away from home, or just hanging out at home when there's nothing good on TV, since my boom box and stereo receiver died and I haven't been having to drive first thing in the morning, I'd been missing listening to the morning radio program I used to listen to all the time. Now, I can listen to it in bed or hanging out at home again. When I ordered my MP3 player, I didn't know how else it could be charged or how long a charge would last, This charger felt like a good investment, just to make sure I could charge it. Since I use it in bed more than near my laptop, if my charge runs down, I can always plug in without having to power up my computer.
on May 5, 2014
the Sensa Clip + comes with a USB charger, but you have to connect it to your computer to charge it and it's very short, like about 6 inches. This especially comes in handy for me when I go on my motorcycle trips as I don't usually opt to bring my laptop with me and would have no way to charge it if I didn't have this. Very handy to have, even if you're not taking trips. More convenience in that you don't HAVE to use your computer to charge your Sensa Clip +. Definitely recommend it to others.
3 helpful votes
on August 6, 2013
I just bought my Sansa clip last month and ordered this wall charger. This charger does not fit the player, so it's useless. To add insult to injury, I have one prong broken off and sitting in the outlet until I can get a chance to shut everything down at work so I can safely remove it. This is a defective, shoddy product that can't even serve the purpose intended.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on September 23, 2013
This unit functions fine as a power source / recharger. BUT NOT for the Sansa Clip Plus 8GB Mp3 unit. It has the wrong size plug at the end of its cord. This unit has a micro size USB plug. The Sansa requires a mini size USB plug. The Standard USB (computer) to mini patch cord included with the Sansa will charge it and load media. But for non-computer in the wall charging you will need a different unit.
All this item will work with is units equipped with those teeny tiny micro USB ports such as the Amazon Kindle. Those units it will charge with no problems. IT WILL NOT WORK WITH THE SANSA CLIP PLUS!
on May 6, 2013
BUYER BEWARE: The charger does NOT FIT the SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus MP3 player that I purchased it for. Although it clearly states that it is made for it. This is not a Sandisk product - so I should have known. The plug is wider/fatter than the port on the player and simply will not plug in. I refused to force it and risk ruining the player. Upon closer visual inspection you can clearly see that it differs in size/width than the port on the MP3 player. Emailed seller and they were prompt to reply, but gave me the runaround via email about explaining the issue and even wanted me to photograph both items and further explain why they don't fit! I don't know, but "doesn't fit" seems pretty clear to me? Wasn't worth the hassle for a $4 item - but never did receive satisfaction. Worst purchase experience ever on Amazon!
on March 17, 2013
The 5 star is not for the product but for UnitedIntegral customer service. The description of the charger is for a Sansa Clip Plus. I have two 8GB Sansa Clip Zip which specs out similar the the Clip Plus and costs essentially the same. I originally gave it a 1 star because the charger did not fit the Clip Zip- it was too large. That was not fair since I had not contacted the seller before complaining. But their customer service was fantastic in responding to my complaint and pointed out that I ordered the wrong item. (Note- I did not find a GTMax charger on Amazon for a Clip Zip). I assume the Clip Plus and the Clip Zip have different connector configurations (although I can't verify this since I don't have a Clip Plus) and if this is true, why would Sandisk do this?

UnitedIntegral offered to refund my money if I would mail it back at my cost. That's fair since there was no charge to ship it to me. I elected not to return it since the postage would mostly negate the refund.

One additional kudos. My corresponence with them took place all on a weekend and they would get back to me in hours and late at night.

Larry W
on April 7, 2014
I travel frequently and the little Sansa does require charging but one does not require the other. Nonetheless this charger works for my Clip Plus as expected. It seems noticeably slower than a USB port but that will charge the Sansa quite quickly, so I usually plan on an overnight charge when I use this.

I use this and it's slow but it works, so I can recommend it for those certain times you'll really need it. After 6 months use it's still charging my Sansa. Hope this helps.
on March 11, 2015
Works great with the Sansa, but won't plug into anything else. Our phone chargers will plug into the and charge the Sansa and everything else. The plug on this thing is just a little bigger than the standard used by most other manufacturers. Darn'

Delivery took forever it seemed. I forgot about it until it arrived.