Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 5, 2010
After two of my Sansa Clip + 8 players failed in under a year (The company replaced both of them under warranty), I decided I needed a little protection for my third one. I bought this because it was the cheapest one, and all the covers seemed the same.

It is hard to get excited about this product: it is exactly as advertised. It is a rubberized covering for the Clip player that gives it color. In this case, I picked white because it goes with my ear-buds (JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Titanium Silver) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] which are awesome. So now my color scheme is mostly white. What may be a potential problem for some is that the skin doesn't cover a lot of the player -- there is room for the clip itself and all the inputs and outputs on the side are left open. The open nature of the sides makes me curious about this cover's ultimate utility as a protection from anything but short drops (ie. liquid will still be a problem).
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on November 22, 2012
Even though this case is described as being specifically for the 4GB and 8GB Clips, it fit my 2GB model just fine. The 2GB seems to have slightly different dimensions than the higher capacity players, but I did not notice any problems and every button and slot overlapped perfectly.

The best thing about these cases, in my opinion, is that they create a raised boundary around the MicroSD slot that prevents the user from accidentally pushing or flicking an inserted card.

For the price, this is a valid investment to protect and decorate your Sansa MP3 player.

The only issue with this case is that the bland white color reminds me too much of those lame-o Apple products! Haha.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 28, 2010
For the cost, you can't beat this product. It's soft and nice looking. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because (although, again, for the cost, what more could you ask for?) the skin is not "clear" as the description suggests (although the picture is 100% accurate), so you can't see the blue-ness of the player; also, there is no protection to the screen, so it is still susceptible to contact and scratching. The ports are not protected either, so, again, they are susceptible to dust; the good side to that is that you can plug and access sd card without taking the skin off. Also, the skin attracts some dust, so it appears dirty quickly, but you can just brush it off. I like that the softness of the skin because it absorbs some shock, like if I have it in my car and I go over a bump, I don't have to worry about the insides shaking as much. My product was delivered quickly and in great shape. Overall, I recommend this product.

*Now we all need to petition Sandisk to make a simple playlist-creation-program for its media players, since playlist creation is a disaster on the clip.
26 helpful votes
27 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on July 4, 2016
I like that this skin fits so well , it is just what I was looking for . After all this time it continues to keep my gear safe from the bumps and oops.
Fast ship , excellent price ,good product .
on February 5, 2015
SoSo. Fits well and no trouble pushing the various control buttons and the clip works fine with the case on. Didn't think I would care that it doesn't have an opening for the micro sd card, but it really did annoy me. On the other hand, it helps keep the card slot clean. Found that it just bothered me that the case wasn't super snug and tight, even though is actually does fit properly. The item was just as described, I just didn't enjoy using it and the 3 star rating is based on personal preference.. Delivery was very fast.
on September 15, 2016
Very thick, durable and useful. Sometime our players hit the floor. We put them in briefcases, backpacks, suitcases and other storage or transporting cases. The Birugear cover protects our Sansa Clip+'s and decreases scratch and collateral marking. Still able to adjust player settings through the cover - sensitive to the touch.
on December 9, 2012
This silicone cover for the Sansa Clip+ is very easy to put on and provides some impact resistance. It is mostly opaque unlike the product description of "clear". It does not protect the screen, clip, volume button, or ports.
2 helpful votes
on May 15, 2014
I love these little covers. I use my player in the yard and while working out. The silicon helps protect the player when it is dropped, and the rubbery texture helps keep it secure in a pocket or clipped to clothing. I have 2 players and each has a different color cover so I can grab the one I want with the right book at a glance.

It does obscure the rocker buttons on the front but once you know where they are it isn't really a problem.
on December 30, 2013
These are durable, completely cover the player and protect from damage.
I have dropped my Sansa clip numerous times and have had no damage done with this cover on! I have been using these for about a year and have bought several. This one is opaque and you can't see the color of the player.

They are easy to get on/off the player. I will continue to use these !
2 helpful votes
on October 4, 2016
Fit perfectly, easy access to all ports. Clear enough to view control buttons, though its not really necessary. I feel like it provides adequate protection without interfering with normal use. Recomend this product.