Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Evecase Digital SLR Cameras, Lens, Accessories All-Purpose Backpack Gadget Bag Case - Black for Panasonic DMC-G7, G6, G5KK, G3, G2, GH4k, GH4, GH3, GH2, GH1
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on August 23, 2015
A friend purchased the DSLR 2 Canvas Bag for me for my birthday just after I bought my new Nikon D750. I was excited to have a proper bag to protect my new gizmo, but sadly it only lasted a month and a half. The straps broke, the drawstring fell out, the buttons that snap together came off. All of this happened during my trip to New York while exploring the city. I didn't throw it down a flight a stairs or drop it, it just fell apart. It's cheaply made, and no, I wouldn't recommend purchasing it. It would've been better had the material used been able to withstand daily use of opening and closing it. Also the snap buttons and buckles make no sense.
on March 24, 2015
I love this bag! It's a great day pack, and the zipper bottom is somewhat easy to get to with one arm still in the backpack strap. It fits my Canon Rebel T3, two lenses, and flash really nicely. The extra pocket space makes it feel like I'm able to go out with everything in one pack, including whatever non-camera items I need for the day. It's also a really comfortable backpack to wear around all day; and the straps adjust easily without falling loose during wear. Also, the bag looks like some sort of cartoon character or the Harry Potter Sorting Hat when it's hanging open. See the attached photo. (Apologies for the orientation; it appears to have been flipped sideways after uploading. Just tilt your head to the left.)
review image
on January 16, 2016
The bag does look *very* nice. Material is soft and comforable. It looks professional and great. Quality/durability is another story: straps broke, the top drawstring fell out and the buttons that snap together came off. It lasted me 3 weeks.

I am still using it until I buy a replacement when I come back to the US. But I won't buy the same one and I don't recommend it
on December 30, 2014
I ordered this Rucksack to use for school (to carry a camera, few lenses and maybe some books). Sadly, the books are too large for the top compartment, as is my laptop. I originally wanted to return it immediately but it would have been over $20 to ship it back, so needless to say I kept it. It's been a few months and I now LOVE THIS THING! It's my #1 bag to use on outings, it doesn't scream "I have an expensive camera, come and steal it!" which I also appreciate tremendously. Initially I was disappointed ~ Especially after the awful customer service BUT I now LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! - Highly recommended product!
on February 3, 2016
Bought for trekking around Yellowstone with my family and also used to fly home over Christmas. Padding for camera area is great, but the straps constantly come loose and are hard to adjust. The top compartment is difficult to get into...there are stupid snaps on the "leather" areas and then there is a drawstring type thing on the inside. It's super annoying to get things in and out. Then you have 3 more stupid snaps for the bottom outside pockets. It was uncomfortable to tote, but holds plenty. The only redeeming features are it is pleasant to look at, a backpack with durable canvas, the ability to unzip the middle of the bag and grab your camera easily from the lower portion from the padded compartment (which had space for camera, 2 lenses, plus some extras). Great going thru airport security too as you just unzip to show camera and resin. I don't regret the purchase as I will use it touring San Fran soon and like that it looks more just like a backpack than a camera bag. But it's uncomfortable for the price paid:(
on November 16, 2015
The straps to adjust the shoulder straps do not work. The bag has only been used a few times and is starting to unravel. Poor quality. The concept is excellent but the implementation is poor quality
on April 23, 2016
I just received the bag and I really like it so far but I didn't receive the rain cover. I will update the review if that is not resolved. The zipper seems to be easy to use, not stiff and doesn't appear to stick like other reviewers have experienced. The snaps, buckles, and closure systems seem to be average -- not necessarily heavy duty but not flimsy. The dark brown leather parts actually appear to be leather. The brown strapping seems to be a medium weight cotton webbing, meaning it is not heavy and stiff. The canvas of the body is medium/heavy weight cotton. It is a similar weight and hand like the Carhartt work pants. The appearance is great, the color is a little darker than appeared on my screen, a little more brown than the tan-gold that I thought it would be. Inside, there is a liner in the top and bottom is made of a smooth nylon type of material. It is loud and crinkly sounding. The bag is well padded on the bottom and back of both upper and lower compartments. I'm guessing the front and sides of the top compartment would not close correctly with the drawstring if it was padded more than it is. The bottom compartment has a removable padded insert with dividers that are re-positional with velcro tabs, which makes the bottom compartment completely padded all around and very secure for sensitive gear.

I took one star away because the velcro that is sewn to the tabs on the above described dividers, are very stiff and pokey. You cannot avoid getting poked and scratched by them when doing anything in the bottom compartment. Yes, it's that annoying, to me anyways. I'm going to try to trim the excess of the velcro strip away with scissors and hopefully won't cut into the stitching. It woudl have been helpful if the strips were cut 1/4" shorter on each end to begin with.

Overall, a great bag for the money, I'd say 4.5 out of 5 stars. I know some reviewers were disappointed but you do have to consider the price. A better quality bag will be twice the price or more. I think this a steal at only $50.
on March 27, 2015
Great value... overall good construction and the adjustable partitioning make it very adaptable to a variety of configurations. If I had two suggestions, it would be: (1) have the option of having the shoulder straps configured diagonally (so you could have one- substantial one- going from lower to upper on opposite sides).. thus making it easier to take on and off... (2) a better design for attachments (for straps) to hold a tripod. The loops (to which straps and/or bungee chords could be attached) re too close to the back-flap (main opening) zipper.. such that the loops interfere with the zipper use.
But, overall, great value, good construction.and sufficient storage room.. by far, considering cost, the best I saw in hours of internet searching!
on February 19, 2016
Is it perfect? No, but it has pretty much all you need. Just did a full hike with a full d7000 nikon with multi lenses and a full gopro kit with mounts. The straps were a little small for my chest, but I had NO rub points and the balance and the lumbar extension made carrying it a really nice affair. Opening the buckles was a little awkward, but when I put this in my car, no one would think this is a couple thousand dollars worth of camera get inside. Nice.
on January 28, 2015
In loved it! its such a cool bag! its great for traveling. If you are a traveler.. you should get it. the backpack part is sweet and the bottom part for the camera has so much space. The bag is not too big and not to small.. its perfect<3