Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop, Blue” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 33% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop, Blue
|Price:||$89.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.99 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kills 99.9Percent of germs and bacteria. The flip-down easy scrubber allows you to clean up the toughest messes, grout, sticky and dried-on spots
- Works 2x faster than comparable steam mops thanks to built-in easy scrubber
- Smart set digital, variable steam control lets you customize your steam cleaning experience (low, Medium, high)
- Comes with Febreze spring breeze fragrance Discs for added freshness.
- The water tank is located on the top of the PowerFreshTM Steam Mop. It can be refilled with water any time during use. Distilled or demineralized water is recommended in place of tap water. DO NOT USE chemicals in the water tank of your PowerFresh Steam Mop.
- Steam mop for bare floors: Scrubs, shines and sanitizes your floors for a deeper clean without the use of chemicals
- Safe on hard floorsGently cleans and sanitizes sealed hardwood, tile, stone, marble, ceramic, linoleum and laminate flooring, SmartSet Steam Control for light cleaning to heavy messes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This fully featured steam mop has SmartSet Steam Control letting you adjust the amount of steam needed to tackle messes. For light cleaning use the low setting, everyday messes, choose medium, and for the toughest mess select high. And when you need an extra boost to cut through the dried-on sticky spot, flip down the Easy Scrubber on the mop head. It uses bristles to quickly and easily remove those stubborn messes, getting deep down in the crevices.
The PowerFresh Steam Mop also includes Spring Breeze fragrance discs. Insert the scented disc into the pocket of the mop pad to enjoy a fresh, clean aroma while you steam mop. Simply discard the disc when you�re finished, leaving your home smelling clean.
Other features include a 23� power cord, removable water tank and 2 different mop pads; one for everyday cleaning, and one with scrubbing strips. The low-profile mop head also reaches into hard to clean edges and corners.
From the Manufacturer
BISSELL Powerfresh Steam Mop, Blue, 1940
Give your hard floors a shiny, sanitized clean* with the variable, digital steam control. Armed with the handy, flip-down Easy Scrubber, you can thoroughly clean tough messes. Clean sticky, dried on spots 2X faster than the leading steam mop with a built-in Easy Scrubber, while experiencing whole-room freshness from the optional scent discs. Now clean, sanitized floors are a simple steam away.
* when used as directed
Take a Closer Look
● Eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria when used as directed
● Clean sticky, dried-on messes 2X faster than the leading steam mop with the built-in Easy Scrubber or scrubby microfiber mop pad.
● SmartSet digital, variable steam control (low, medium, high)
● Built-in, flip-down Easy Scrubber
● Spring Breeze fragrance discs
● 2 year warranty
Variable Steam Control
Getting the clean that fits your needs is as simple as the push of a button with low, medium, or high steam settings.
Built-In Easy Scrubber
Power through spots and deep-clean crevices with the easy-to-use, attached scrubber.
Spring Breeze Scent Discs & Microfiber Mop Pads
Enjoy a great-smelling clean with the included fragrance discs. Or use your steam mop without. Either way, you get a great clean.
|Built In Heater||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Heater Ready Light||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Variable Steam Control||Yes: Electronic||Yes: Electronic||Yes: Manual||No||No||No|
|Microfiber Pads||Yes: 2, Model# 5938||Yes: 2, Model# 5938||Yes: 2, Model# 71X9A||Yes: 2||Yes: 2, Model# 76B2A||Yes: 2, Model# 32552|
|Scent Disc Inserts||Yes: (2) Spring Breeze, Model# 1095||Yes: (2) Odor Eliminating, Model# 10951||No||No||No||No|
|Features/ Attachments||Easy Scrubber feature on mop head||Easy Scrubber feature on mop head||Steam Trigger, Removable Steam Pod, 2 color-coded circular scrub brushes, flat surface microfiber cleaning tool, grout brush||Steam Trigger||Steam Trigger||Storage Hook|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop, Blue
Shark Steam Pocket Mop (S3501) B0028MB3HM
Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3601D) B00ESP4J6O
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||28.6 inches x 11.6 inches x 7.1 inches||5.9 inches x 51.2 inches x 12 inches||44.7 inches x 13.2 inches x 11.14 inches||51.2 inches x 12 inches x 5.9 inches|
|Item Package Weight||8.35 pounds||6.1 pounds||12.2 pounds||7.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
First, the pros:
1. Easy to put together-takes maybe a minute including the time to grab the screwdriver to put the handle on.
2. Price is beyond reasonable, in my opinion
3. Love never having to buy cleaners again!
4. Steam is great - heats up super quick and if general cleaning can cover most of my 800 sf of flooring in the about 20 min that the tank lasts (which was a concern because it used to take a good hour with a reg mop!).
5. Changing/refilling the water if you need to is as easy as pulling it out of the handle and taking the lid off. Takes about 30 seconds to complete the process and be back to mopping.
6. Cleaned my grout!!! Granted I used the little scrubber brush on the back of the unit (which I do wish were a little longer), but I carefully pressed on it with my foot so it would "scrub" and reach down in the gap, and in two min time it went from black to nearly new clean.Read more ›
|Length: 5:36 Mins|
The Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop is a very easy to handle and effective tool to clean and sanitize hard floors. By hard floors, I mean ceramic tile, vinyl, laminate, marble, stone and sealed hard wood floors. Concerning hard wood floors, you would be well-advised to try it in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure your floor can handle the heat and steam. Some "sealed" hard-wood floors may be less tolerant of the heat and steam which could have negative consequences.
The Steam Mop is something a little different than what I was accustomed to using previously to clean my floors. Unlike other devices, this does not use soap, detergent or any type of cleaning agent. It simply uses steam and a microfiber cleaning pad. The steam loosens the gunk on your floor while the cleaning pad lifts it away. It's amazingly effective and my sealed hard-wood floors look shinier. The steam action has cut through the grime of old scum, wax and who knows whatever else to leave a much shinier surface. I like the idea of not having to buy special solutions, such as what you have to do when you use a Swiffer Procter & Gamble 29914 Swiffer WetJet Mop or similar thing. And honestly, the Bissell Steam Mop will pay for itself since you do not have to purchase additional supplies for it other than the optional fragrance discs, that I don't even use.Read more ›
The Bissell Powerfresh steam mop, made in China, features includes an easy scrubber, 23 ft power cord, two washable Microban microfiber mop pads, and a two year limited warranty. The box contains the handle, lower body, mop head, fragrance discs, and two mop pads. The SmartSet steam control provides three settings from light to medium, and sanitizes with steam to kill 99.9% bacteria, and is safe to use on marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, laminate, linoleum, and sealed hardwood floors.
Assembly requires snapping the main pieces together and screwing the handle into place. To use, put on a mop pad, add water to the tank and plug in. There may be some knocking sounds the first time the steam mops used, this is normal. Once the ready light is illuminated, select a steam setting and start mopping.
I dislike perfumes and dyes, so the concept of using a fragrance disc to make the floors smell like a spring breeze seems odd. I want my floors to be clean, not scented. I guess Bissell thinks you'll miss the fragrances from chemicals used for regular mopping or the Swiffer. Adding fragrance for the sake of scenting flooring materials just doesn't make sense to me. Fortunately placing the scented discs into the mop pad pocket is not required.
While mopping, the steam is always on. My other steam mop has a switch to turn on steam when needed.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My sister and her husband had one of these. I liked the results I saw so I bought one for myself to clean my bamboo flooring. The mop worked beautifully for just under a year. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Amazon Junkie
A great steam mop much better than the shark competition. Always remember to use distilled water never use tapwater.Published 6 hours ago by Bryce Hale
Has severe design issues. The cap on the bottle containing the cleaning fluid has a tendency to crack at a very specific and repeatable point. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by C. K.
Broke after 4 uses....
The refill cartridge would be nice if it actually stood on its on while filling.
The rubber ring had to be replaced after first use. Read more
Was moving out of the house we were renting so I wanted to get the floors really clean. Did the job, and did it well! Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Victoria C.
I absolutely LOVE this mop. So much better than Shark mop. This one has enough steam, it does a good job cleaning my grout (with extra effort, of course). Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Katia Prasad
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets