Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 4122 ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 15% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 4122 - Corded
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low great for bare floors, rugs and above floor cleaning
- Compact and lightweight for cleaning on the go
- Multi-surface cleaning: easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Includes: Telescoping Wand, Automatic Cord Rewind, Variable Suction Control, Full Bag Indicator
- Please note: When using this unit on carpets make sure you have have the carpet brush engaged on the floor nozzle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, 4122
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
What are the benefits to cleaning with the BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum?
BISSELL Zing bagged canister vacuum makes any cleaning task seem effortless. The lightweight design and carry handle provide portable convenience. The Multi-Surface Floor Nozzle allows for easy cleaning of carpet, rugs and bare floors. The telescoping wand allows you to comfortably maneuver around and under furniture and also clean hard to reach areas like drapes and ceilings. When you are finished, the cord will automatically rewind with the push of a button.
What is the difference between an upright vacuum and a canister vacuum?
Canister vacuums are low to the ground vacuums that have a long hose with a wand on the end. As you clean through the hose and wand, you pull the canister unit behind you. Upright vacuums stand tall and have a handle, which is used to push the vacuum. When cleaning carpets, the debris is removed through the foot or base of the unit. Most uprights also have a hose and on-board tools, which are typically used for hard to reach places and when cleaning furniture.At one time, canisters were thought to be easier to use for cleaning hard to reach places and for cleaning a larger variety of floors surfaces. However, the uprights of today have added cleaning features, such as bare floor height adjustments, brush roll on/off switches, and are easily maneuverable. In addition, the on board cleaning tools have made upright vacuums even more versatile.Although uprights are easier to use and more effective at cleaning larger areas in the home, they can still be a challenge when cleaning stairs.
Which type of vacuum is better -- bagless or bagged?
Neither type of vacuum is “better” than the other. A bagged vacuum will lose its cleaning effectiveness as the bag fills with debris. The bag must be changed when it is about 1/2 to 2/3 full for the best cleaning performance. The choice between a bagged and bagless vacuum really depends on your personal preference.
Portable, Multi-Surface Cleaning!
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low--great for bare floors, rugs and above-floor cleaning
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Automatic cord rewind for quick cord storage with the push of a button
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 4122 - Corded
BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass - Corded B00AZBIZTW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Special Features||cord rewind||cord rewind||corded||corded|
|Warranty Description||1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY||1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY||Information not provided||1 Year|
|Dimensions||11.5 inches x 18.6 inches x 11.1 inches||11.75 inches x 16.25 inches x 10.9 inches||31.5 inches x 14.63 inches x 10.75 inches||13.56 inches x 18.24 inches x 13.62 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered this vac based on the reviews here and will be put to use at the cabin 'up north' which mainly has wood floors,a few rugs and small carpeted areas. I did a quick test around the house to give the vacuum a proper shakedown Assembly was a breeze (who looks at the manual anyways?) and it took a total of 5 minutes from opening the box to plugging in the power cord for some serious dust bunny busting.
This little vac really sucks up the floor. I cleaned 4 rooms in a matter of minutes compared to using a swiffer type floor duster thingy which I normally use, then suck up the piles with the hose attachment from the upright vacuum, which really is a pain and not an efficient use of time. I giggled like a little girl cleaning the linoleum bathroom floor of all the Chewbacca dander the wife and daughter leave behind after a 2 hour session of styling and blow drying. Seriously, the amount of hair that fall off their heads everyday could choke a billy goat. So I was happy that the little purple vac cleared the floor in no time.
Next was to tackle the lint and dust on the hardwood floors under the beds. Piece of cake. I think I heard the little purple vac mutter, "is that all you got?" Fine then, let's hit the dining room and get rid of all the crumbs, dust and whatever the dog dragged in that I somehow managed to miss when I supposedly cleaned the other day. No problem. Next was the living room where it still baffles me how much scuzz manages to accumulate under the sofa and chairs. Debris sucked up in seconds.Read more ›
|Length: 2:35 Mins|
- Assembly was very painless - it took me less than 5 minutes to have it out of the box and ready for vacuuming.
- Lightweight assembly - empty (meaning the bag is empty) it weighs about 5lbs, so it is ideal for people who need to take their vacuum up and down stairs.
- Comes with an upholstery and multipurpose tool
- Is light enough to be carried but it also has wheels so that it can be rolled.
- Retractable cord
- Maybe a slightly less noisey when compared to some of the other vacuums on the market.
Final verdict - The Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum is a solid vacuum for hardwood floors (and ceramic tile) and for some spot carpet duty. What makes the Bissell Zing even more attractive is its price - in an era of vacuums costing hundreds of dollars it is nice to see that you can get a good all-around vacuum for a fraction of that cost.
4 1/2 Stars
1. The suction on this thing is IMMENSE. No wonder it comes with a dial to regulate the amount of air pulled in. It literally sucks the vacuum to the floor. Running it over upholstery nearly changed the color of the couch, it removed so much dust. The power of it makes it wonderful for tall draperies, lampshades, too. Picks up dog hair great. It works so well on hard floors that just holding it in front of the refrigerator pulled dust from the coils without touching them.
2. The vac is TINY. It is not much bigger than a beach ball. The various tips included for crevices are so small the whole bag of them fits in the palm of your hand. The wand is short, although it extends, it doesn't extend enough for me to use it and stand up. I'm not tall but that did mean having to bend to get the wand to the floor, and a large place done that way would make for a back ache.
3. NOT FOR CARPET. The manufacturer did not include ANY attachment to make this thing work on carpet. This is strictly a hard floor or upholstery cleaning device. Okay, I guess if you are diligent you can run it over your carpet, but there's no beater bar.
4. The manufacturer needs to think a little more about consistency of quality. The wand or tube that connects the flexible hose to the suction head is heavy stainless steel, perfectly engineered to have an internal extension. It is actually quite heavy and feels like fine quality machinery should. The flexible hose is the cheapest, easy to crush or crack plastic possible.Read more ›
I was hoping to be able to use this as my "in between" vacuum, for stairs and smaller rooms like closets and bathrooms. We have two upright vacuums which I really like, but they're a hassle to use in small places, even with a long attachment hose.
During assembly I noticed that some components of the Zing seem well made, where others are cheap. For instance, the head is extremely lightweight with one row of cheap stationary retractable brushes, where the wand is made from beautifully weighted and machined stainless steel. The tiny attachment brushes look like something from a child's toy vacuum, and their holder wouldn't even be acceptable if it were made by Fisher Price.
The body of the vacuum feels nice and solid without being too heavy to carry up and down stairs. It rolls nicely, even when you're pulling sideways.
Using the vacuum is where I found my major issues:
1. The telescoping wand extended to its longest setting gives the vacuum enough height for me to comfortably use it (I'm 5'5"), but is too short for my 5'8" husband.
2. Without rolling brushes or wheels, the head gets stuck on carpet. We have very low pile loop carpet, and with the suction set at anything above about 1/4 "throttle", the head hops and catches as you push it away from yourself. It does do better when you pull it towards yourself, but it is still awkward.
3. The retractable cord works like a dream, unfortunately it's too short to allow me to complete one room or a flight of stairs.
4. Attachments and their holder are a joke. Their location at the end of the wand near the head makes them catch on everything and fall off constantly.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome product! Smal, easy to work with, many different brushes and extra dust bags. I was surprised how easy and quickly I was able to vacuum-clean my carpet.Published 2 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Perfect for all the nooks and Crannys I bought it for. The car to. Very light weight! good powerPublished 8 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I love this vaccuum. I love the paper bags- it minimizes irritation to my allergies and changing them is very simple. It is lightweight! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kelly
I do love the weight of this; I love that it is "bagged" so there's no nasty dust and stuff flying around when I empty it, and it's got pretty good suction. Read morePublished 1 day ago by jjb
Looks nice and is easy to use and to maneuver around. Enjoy vacuuming with it. Due to the small size it is also easy to store. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
First one the cord retractor wouldn't work, but got it replaced, and the new one works fine. It is pretty handy for hardwood floors. The bags are expensive and small. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Pharus
Purchased this as a gift for my parents to use at their camp as they don't have a ton of storage space and they use solar power. Read morePublished 5 days ago by sarah2134
We love this small light weight canister vacuum.....wanted another Dirt Devil mini, but could not seem to find one... Read morePublished 5 days ago by David S Murray