Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.21 shipping
+ $16.67 shipping
BISSELL CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 1330 - Corded
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OnePass Technology provides powerful, nonstop suction with an innovative brush design to clean on the initial pass*
- Includes TurboBrush Tool, Bottom Easy Empty Dirt Tank, Washable Foam Tank Filter, a 2-year limited warranty, and crevice tool (located inside the extension wand)
- Multi-level filtration helps to reduce household allergens
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction and a lightweight design
- 25-foot power cord
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Manufacturer
CleanView Vacuum with OnePass Technology
Get a thorough clean, thanks to powerful suction and an innovative brush design.
BISSELL CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 1330
Fast, easy, powerful cleaning
Keep cleaning simple and effective with the BISSELL CleanView Vacuum with OnePass Technology. This lightweight vacuum features OnePass Technology — with powerful suction and an innovative brush design — that cleans on initial pass.* Bottom Easy Empty dirt tank and a washable foam filter make maintenance simple. The premium attachments provide fast and effective cleaning — so you can get on with your day.
*Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
OnePass Technology provides powerful, nonstop suction with an innovative brush design to clean more on the initial pass.*
Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction and a lightweight design.
TurboBrush Tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more.
Easy Empty Dirt Tank
Large-capacity, bottom Easy Empty dirt tank.
|CleanView Complete Pet Vacuum, 1319||CleanView Deluxe Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, 1322||CleanView Plus Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum with Triple Action Brush Roll, 1332||CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 1330||CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 9595|
|Special Features||Triple Action Brush Roll||Triple Action Brush Roll||Triple Action Brush Roll||OnePass Technology||OnePass Technology|
|Foot Width (inches)||15||13.5||13.5||13.5||13.5|
|Power Cord Length (feet)||27||27||25||25||25|
|Hose Length (feet)||8||8||6||6||6|
|Warranty||3-Year Limited||3-Year Limited||3-Year Limited||2-Year Limited||2-Year Limited|
Keep cleaning simple and effective with the BISSELL CleanView Vacuum with OnePass Technology. This lightweight vacuum features OnePass Technology—with powerful suction and an innovative brush design—that cleans on initial pass.* Bottom Easy Empty dirt tank and a washable foam filter make maintenance simple. The premium attachments provide fast and effective cleaning—so you can get on with your day. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
Top Customer Reviews
Very satisfied with the vacuum.
Some fine dust and dirt catches in the top area, but it is fairly easy to remove.
My Shark Navigator for Pet hair had finally pooped out on me, after 4 years. So after much reaserch I decided on the Bissell Cleanview. And I LOVE it!!
I live in a windy dusty area in Washington state, I have 4 kids (under4) and a very large VERY hairy Great Pyrenees. I though our Shark was doing an alright job at picking up the sand/dirt/dog hair. But now that I've been using the Bissell Cleanview, I'm glad I retired my Shark.
The pictures are of my Son's bedroom, not a highly trafficked space. And the before pic of the carpet was AFTER I had used my Shark the day before. And everything that the Bissell had picked up After I had already vacuumed with my Shark.
VERY PLEASED WITH IS VACUUM! WILL RECOMMEND.
Of the vacuums I've used, the Dyson DC33 is the one most similar to this Bissell vacuum. Both are bagless upright vacuums with clear canisters using a cyclonic system, and are a similar size. So let me compare the two.
First, the price. The Dyson DC33 sells for about $339.00 while the Bissell goes for $79.99. This Bissell vac looks and performs like a much more expensive vacuum.
The Bissell attachments are easier to use. An expandable hose can be pulled out and the attachments fitted on quickly and easily. The hose it a little tight when you first try to pull it out, but I think it will become easier with use. There are several attachments: the usual wand, a small brush, and the powerful Turbo-Brush tool which made short work of the cat hair on my couch. With the Dyson, you have to press a button, detach the "telescope reach wand" handle, then press another button to pull out the telescoping wand from within the handle. In fact, everything on the Dyson requires pressing a separate plastic button. It is a bit tricky to reattach the reach wand to the Dyson vacuum, which is a real time waste when you have to remove it over and over again for small jobs. It came with one brush, and all the other attachments have to be purchased separately, a big expense. My only complaint about using the Bissell attachments is that the hose is rather short and the wand does not expand very far. This would pose a problem at the church where I need to reach high stained glass windows and tall statues, but is probably fine for home use. The Bissell is MUCH lighter than the Dyson, which is terribly heavy and hurts the arms to use.
As to the "OnePass" feature, it works like a charm! I can't say you never have to pass over the same stretch of carpeting, but it's true about 90 percent of the time. I was literally stunned by the amount of dirt in the see-through canister after only a brief vacuuming. My previous home vacuum was obviously not doing its job!! This baby is powerful. A bit noisy, granted. And you have to bend down to reach the on-off switch. But you can literally feel it hungrily devouring the dust and dirt on your floors, stairs, and upholstery. Works great on bare floors too.
This is an excellent vacuum at a great price.
- Assembly was quick and easy
- Vacuums exceptionally on carpet
- The small turbobrush works great on upholstery to pick up cat hair
- Removing, emptying, and replacing the canister is really easy
- Quieter than my old Oreck
- Very good value
- Even on the lowest setting, when I vacuum my tile kitchen/dining room, I can feel particles (kitty litter) flying out from behind the vacuum and hitting my shins. One pass works on carpet but not on tile. If I had all hardwoods, this would be a nightmare and I'd have returned it immediately.
- The hose is very tightly wound and has very tight spring. When using the turbobrush or wand you end up dragging the cleaner around or even tilting it over. Yes, the hose is pretty long if you stretch it with both hands, but then you'll need a 3rd hand to vacuum since it springs back.
- Yes, the power switch should have been placed at the top of the unit but this is a minor design issue unless you're a full-time vacuumer
- It would be cool if the powercord had a clasp at the top. Instead, I just run the cord through the handle and it works fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets