Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 6, 2016
Purchased in late 2013 from Amazon partly due to the 3 year warranty coverage. Unit was always difficult to clean and required expensive pre and post filters to be changed despite being marketed as "bagless". Finally took it in for service after a burning smell, 2 successive broken belts and when the bottom brush stopped spinning altogether. A Bissell authorized service center in california diagnosed this and stated that a new brush roll was needed which IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE 3 YEAR WARRANTY The warranty policy appears deceptive as consumers usually accept that pricey pre-filters, post-filters or belts will not to be covered under warranty but a brush roll which is an integral part of the vaccum cleaner? A brush roll is not a consumable item nor should it stop working within 3 years. This is clearly evidence of a bad design. I contacted Bissell by email and they wrote back pointing me to the fine print in their warranty statement that states that the brush roll is not covered. Be warned if you choose to buy this model
on July 16, 2016
Super easy to empty though creates a ton of dust when dumping in the trash. Picks up so much pet hair, sand, and dander, that i want to vaccuum all the time because I didn't realize how filthy my pets make my house. Only criticisms: hose is kinda short so i use the long tube from my old vacuum, doesn't do well on bare floors, kinda just shoots the sand behind it.
on October 12, 2015
I was not quite as impressed as a few other reviewers here but this is the best sub 300 vacuum I have ever purchased. It makes my carpets actually FEEL different they get so clean. My only complaint is how easily the cannister gets clogged but it's easy enough to pull out the innards and bang the clog loose. Make sure you wash the filter about every 4-5 uses and this vacuum will keep you happy for a long time.
on June 2, 2014
I bought this for my adult daughter, and it was such a convenience to have it shipped directly to her. She is a TBI survivor, but found it easy to unpack, and is completely delighted with being able to clean her apartment herself, and loves having no bag to dispose of.
on December 7, 2014
I like the cleaning power and it does a great job on floors. My only complaint is that the hose is so short it's useless for non-floor cleaning. I checked Bissell's site and there are no extension hoses available, which is a great shame. The hose diameter is different from the previous brand I used, so I can't use the old hose. So I guess I'll have to keep the old vacuum for dusting and non-floor cleaning and use this Bissell for floor vacuuming. The Bissell is also quieter than the old vacuum (both have 12 amp motors), but that's a relative comparison.
on August 22, 2014
This seems to be just what I wanted. I have only 2 rooms with carpet (shag type) and hardwood floors - it cleans both with strong power. The only negative is that the directions say there is included an attachment for narrow places and it was not included. I wrote to Amazon etc, but never heard back regarding this. Otherwise, it was easy to put together (just attach a few things) and seems to suck up the dirt/lint.
on May 7, 2015
Had this over a year now and use out daily, no problem with belt or filters yet. It is a minor pain to take the dirt chamber apart to clean but nothing major, the foam filter rinses clean and dries within 15 or 20 mins so can't complain there. For the price point you can't beat this product .
on November 6, 2013
I go through a vacuum every year or 2 if I am lucky. I have 2 cats, 1 dog and twin toddlers...and I do not spend more than $100 on vacuums. So here's my review

Weight: I felt the overall weight of the machine was ok - meaning not too heavy and not too light.

Bagless: I am not a fan of bagless vacuums but this one was ok because I felt it wasent to messy to clean up - also filter is simple and easy to clean

Cord: So the cord is long - which is wonderful...to bad it doesnt have an autowind

Noisy: Not at all - so surprised how quiet it actually is

Strength: Super! truly a one pass vac

*** Overall a fantastic buy for the money - quiet, easy to clean, long enough cord - not much else you can ask for - for under $100

(I do not allow shipping delays etc to affect my reviews)
on January 26, 2015
Great suction! I love the fact this is a bag less clean-view vacuum. It works well...better than I expected. Light weight and easy to clean.
on June 27, 2013
This is a very nice vacuum for the price. INCREDIBLE suction IF the filters are clean. Easy to empty, easy to clean, and fairly easy to maneuver.