Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $39.99
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard Floors and Area Rugs, 2306A
|List Price:||$299.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (10%)|
|Model Name||Crosswave Pet Pro|
|Surface Recommendation||Surface Type: Area Rugs; Bare Floors|
Titanium With Grapevine Purple and Sparkle Silver
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Buy BISSELL, Save Pets. For each purchase of this pet product, you can activate a $10 donation from BISSELL to BISSELL Pet Foundation.
- Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time, making every day pet mess cleaning quick and easy.
- CrossWave Pet Pro multi-surface cleaner is safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, carpet, rugs, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more.
- Take care of pet messes the BISSELL way. The CrossWave Pet Pro includes a Tangle-Free Brush Roll, Pet Hair Strainer and a Multi-Surface Pet Formula with Febreze Freshness. Minimize pet hair from wrapping around the brush roll, separate large debris from the liquid to reduce sink clogging and reduce pet odors in one clean.
- Two-Tank Technology keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris. Forever clean pet messes with a fresh solution
Buy this product as Renewed and save $13.50 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tangle-Free Brush Roll*
Minimize pet hair from wrapping around the brush roll and getting tangled while cleaning.
*Tested with hair length up to 8 inches.
Pet Hair Strainer
Separate pet hair and other large debris from liquid to reduce sink clogging and empty easier.
PET Multi-Surface Formula
Reduce pet odors with Febreze freshness.
Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.
Every Purchase Saves Pets
BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
Vacuum & Wash at the Same Time
This machine can clean up wet and dry pet messes around your home including accidents, food spills and pet hair.
Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs and more.
Two tanks keep clean and dirty water separate to ensure you are always cleaning your floors with a fresh mix of water and formula.
Two Tangle-Free Brush Rolls, two 8 oz. PET Multi-Surface with Febreze Formulas, and a Docking Tray.
The Bissell CrossWave Pet Pro Multi-Surface Cleaner vacuums and washes floors at the same time and in one easy step The Tangle-Free Pet Brush Roll and innovative multi surface pet formula allow the CrossWave Pet Pro to clean better than a sponge mop and bucket in less time. The Tangle-Free Brush Roll scrubs to remove debris and minimizes annoying pet hair wrap. You can seamlessly switch between cleaning hard floors to area rugs by the Fingertip Controls, while delivering the right amount of formula to your floors with the On-Demand Formula Trigger. The Bissell CrossWave Pet Pro is safe for tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more. Two-Tank Technology keeps the cleaning solution separate from the dirty water to ensure a fresh mix of formula and water is always being used to clean your floors. The included pet multi-surface with febreze formula helps eliminate pet odors, so you will not need to ask the question “how do I remove pet odors from my floor?” After cleaning, the Pet Hair Strainer separates pet hair and large debris from the dirty water in your dirt tank, so hair and debris can be disposed into the garbage and not down your sink. The special Rinse and Clean Out Storage Tray helps you easily clean the machine out after use and store the brush rolls for next time The crosswave pet pro is truly a groundbreaking multi-floor cleaner that is a must-have for homes with or without pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a Bissell pet product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear.
Tested with hair length up to 8 inches. Measured by BTP0257 hard floor soil cleaning test. Certain trademarks used under license from the protecter and gamble company or its affiliates.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I have now had this for another month of use and am still not happy. I thought maybe it wasn't for cat houses but see other reviews where it works for cats. I feel like the small amounts of litter particles on the floor end up getting wet and clumping (as litter does) on the bottom of the vacuum so every 5-10 minutes I need to stop and get a paper towel to scrape away wet clumps of hair mixed with a little litter. And I get dirty water streaks on the floor right off the bat, so it's not like it's clogging after a while of use. It happens with rinsed out parts/brush and empty debris compartment. Maybe mine has a defect so I do plan to call. It's really frustrating to spend an hour or two cleaning and then having floors streaked with dirty water.
Top reviews from other countries
1. It's not easy to assemble:
2. It's even more difficult to clean and reassemble.
3.It does a very bad job on rugs as it leaves streaks, stirs up the dust, and blows it out all over the place.
4. It doesn't do the job on hard floors either and leaves streaks. Requires a mop to leave the dirt it doesn't pick up.
5. Doesn't pick up pet hair as well as advertised.
6. Clogs up easily with pet hair
7.I can't reca;ll being as disappointed and dissatisfied with a purchase'
Esta hecho para personas que odien trapear el suelo, pero les guste tener una casa limpia. Cumple el objetivo de limpiar la tierra y pelos de perro. Tengo un perro de pelo largo (pastor australiano) y aspiro todo sin atascarse.