Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 21, 2016
Dude.

My 7 month old puppy has been acting out when left alone, and today she inched past my ex-boyfriend in terms of bad dramatic gestures. She chewed a bunch of things, but also pooped/barfed everywhere as a result from chewing aforementioned things (like table legs, a box, one of her toys, and she somehow ate her pee pad? Or at least, I can't find her pee pad).

Walking into my apartment was gag-enducing. The below photos don't show the other 3 puddles of orange, liquid nightmare on the other side of the coffee table. Or the one she left directly in front of the door, so when I pushed it open it smeared across the entry.

It was poopageddon.

Once I got my dry-heaving under control, I sprayed everything down using this Spotlifter. I'm not kidding when I say it's an actual scientific wonder of straight-up miraculous proportions. I bought 3 more bottles because I assume this is not the last battle this little jerk and I will wage. But now I feel a slight comfort knowing I am going to fight the horrors of war with my defense systems now containing a +10 cleaner and odor remover. 2 hours, and 3 scented candles later, my apartment almost doesn't smell like the durf of a sick hippopotamus.

MUST BUY!
review imagereview image
11 comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 19, 2014
I'm the using Bissell Spot and Stain fabric and upholstery cleaner 9351 to clean my sofa, which has a white (I know, what was I thinking?), corduroy-like material.

This was an expensive sofa and I've had it for about 3 1/2 years. During that time, the seat cushions have accumulated a fair number of stains, discoloration and wear. I've had the covers dry cleaned several times, but @ $160 per cleaning (for 3 back cushions and 3 seat cushions), I wanted something less expensive. I also needed something to take care of stains on the body of the sofa.

The Bissell Spot and Stain fabric and upholstery cleaner 9351 does an ok job, but there are some stains that it won't remove. It will remove some, but not all of the general dirt and discoloration. By way of comparison, the dry cleaning produced somewhat better results, but that process also could not make the material perfectly clean.

To use the product, shake the can, place the brush end on the material you want to treat and give the trigger a short pull. You don't need too much foam. Once the foam is released, rub it gently into a small section of the material, move to another area and repeat the process. Foam will build up on the sides of the brush, and you should just rub these areas on the material to utilize this foam. Let the material dry, which may take 30 - 60 minutes, and then vacuum, using a small brush attachment. You should notice the material becoming lighter as the vacuum removes the dried foam and dirt.

When you use this product, it is very important to do an entire panel at one time. If you have a stain on a portion of the material do not attempt to just treat the stain. You may remove the stain, but you will create an new and larger discoloration in the area that you treat. I did this the first time I used the product and that discoloration is still there, in spite of several subsequent cleanings. If you do the entire panel, you won't see a demarcation between the treated and untreated areas.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 30, 2017
This stuff actually works. Brightened some very soiled white upholstered arm rests on a chair. Much of the soiling may have been from newsprint. Your mileage may vary. This product also seemed competitively priced.

If I have a quibble, it's that it can be difficult to remove the plastic tab protecting the sprayer button without also knocking the button out of place. I was able to get it working again, but that could use a redesign.
on December 19, 2017
I am very pleased with this product so far. I purchased it to use on a canvas-upholstered loveseat we have that is a solid color and very sensitive to spotting. What I am most pleased with is how well this spot cleans, without leaving water lines, making it so I do not have to wash the entire surface to make it dry evenly. The brush is nice and stiff and the product dispenses easily. It seems to be a great little product in my cleaning arsenal!
on February 17, 2016
Got this for my car for a small coffee stain on a seat. Followed the directions and... poof! It was gone! You could cover plenty of surface area with one can! I did most of my car just to keep it looking fresh, and MAYBE only used half the can.
on August 15, 2016
This is the best stain remover I have ever used. I simply spray a spot then lightly rub it in and the spot is gone. Dries quickly since it is a foam not liquid. No extra muscle needed and have never had to use it on the same stain twice. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.
on January 26, 2017
Works great at getting stains off the couch. Easy to use. Works fast.
on December 23, 2016
Dispenser broke right away. Started foaming out of the button area rather than the brush.
on April 12, 2018
Spray mechanism is junk. Totally unusable. Followed directions on use, but its just cheaply made. See the pic....foam **** sprays everywhere.

Edit: I've tried to upload a pic to show, but I'm not getting cooperation from that feature, but take my word for it.... J.U.N.K.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 26, 2015
I have a microfiber couch, a dog, and 2 young children... it's hard to find things that are safe to clean the microfiber, yet also effective. We are now on our second bottle of this stuff (though the first did last a long time) and we simply won't be without it again. We use it on our couch and our carpet and it works like a charm every time. It even removed red wine from the light tan couch without any problem at all. Miracle cleaner!!