Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "BISSELL Spotbot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Clean...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 50% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BISSELL Spotbot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology, 33N8A - Corded
|You Save:||$69.57 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handsfree Spot & Stain Cleaner: Automatic cleaning cycles allow you to choose your setting and WalkAway while the machine does the work for you
- Deep Reach Technology: Cleans from the bottom up to thoroughly remove deep down stains
- The Unique Spiral Brushing action completes over 400 cleaning revolutions, for thorough and effective removal of tough stains
- Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection: Built into key components of the SpotBot Pet to fight the growth of odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Hands-Free, Automatic Carpet Cleaning
BISSELL Pet Formulas Included
Includes a trial-size BISSELL Pet Stain & Odor formula and BISSELL Pet Oxy Boost formula for permanent pet stain removal.
- Sign up for Amazon Subscribe & Save for savings on your next formula purchase
- BISSELL will donate up to $10 to the BISSELL Pet Foundationfor every pet product sold to help pets in need.
Bissell SpotBot Pet
Hands Free Spot & Stain Carpet Cleaner
With just the push of a button, BISSELL SpotBot Pet delivers hands-free spot and stain removal on carpets and area rugs. Equipped with two preset cleaning cycles, this easy-to-use portable carpet cleaner automatically sprays, brushes, and suctions to remove both surface pet stains and tough, set-in stains. Its unique cleaning foot with DeepReach Technology delivers water and cleaning formula deep into carpet fibers and gently scrubs for permanent pet-stain removal when used with BISSELL Pet Stain & Odor and Pet Oxy Boost Formula
- Hands Free Spot and Stain Removal with a push of a button.
- 2 Preset Cleaning Cycles that automatically spray, brush and suction.
- DeepReach Technology delivers formula deep into carpet fibers
- On-board hose and Tough Stain Tool
Hands Free Spot & Stain Removal
When pet stains happen, BISSELL SpotBot is ready. Easily fill the clean tank with solution and warm water, set the machine on the stain, push a button, and walk away.
SpotBot does the work for you. Select from two preset cleaning cycles to automatically spray, scrub, and suction away that pet stain.
SpotBot has a compact design that's easy to carry and conveniently store for quick use.
Portable Cleaning Features
Delivers water and cleaning formula deep into carpet fibers and gently scrubs to loosen and permanently remove pet stains and odors.*
*Permanently removes tough pet stains when used with BISSELL Pet Stain & Odor and Pet Oxy Boost Formula.
Hose & Tool
Need to clean upholstery, auto interiors, or stairs? BISSELL SpotBot Pet is equipped with an on-board hose and tool to clean stains on hard-to-clean soft surfaces.
BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Odor Formula
Specially designed for compact carpet cleaners to loosen and remove pet stains and soils. Contains odor control technology to neutralize pet odors and help prevent your pet from resoiling the same area. Search and order BISSELL model 74R7 to stock up on formula.
BISSELL Pet Oxy Boost Formula
This formula enhancer is designed to add to your tank along with formula. The oxygen in the formula enhancer creates a reaction with the stain on contact to remove tough pet stains and odors like pet urine, vomit, blood, and skunk odors—guaranteed. Search and order BISSELL model 1613A to stock up on formula.
|BISSELL SpotBot Pet, 33N8A||BISSELL SpotClean Pro, 3624||BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat, 5207F||BISSELL Little Green, 1400B||BISSELL Little Green ProHeat, 14259|
|Weight||14 lb.||13 lb.||9 lb.||9.6 lb.||11.6 lb|
|Automatic Hands Free Cleaning||✓|
|Formulas Included||Pet Stain & Odor, Pet Oxy Boost||Professional Deep Cleaning||Spot & Stain, Oxy Boost||Spot & Stain||Spot & Stain|
|Tools Included||Tough Stain Tool||Tough Stain Tool, 6 inch Stair Tool||Tough Stain Tool, DeepStain Tool||Tough Stain Tool||Tough Stain Tool, Spraying Crevice Tool|
|Surface Type||Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery, Auto Interiors, Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery, Auto Interiors, Area Rugs||Carpet, Upholstery, Auto Interiors, Area Rugs|
|Cord Length||15 ft.||22 ft.||15 ft.||15 ft.||15 ft.|
|2-Year Limited Warranty||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
BISSELL's new Deep Reach Technology delivers solution further into the carpet where the deepest part of the stain resides. Strong and powerful suction cleans from the bottom up. SpotBot Pet does the work for you with its handsfree cycles. This efficient deep cleaner uses the Automatic Smart System to deliver the right amount of solution- just select the type of stain and enjoy the freedom to WalkAway leaving the SpotBot Pet to do the hard work for you!
Compare to similar items
This item BISSELL Spotbot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology, 33N8A - Corded
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 9 x 12.5 in||14 x 10 x 14 in||17.25 x 8.25 x 12.5 in||12 x 6.5 x 14.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||17.25 lbs||—||8.5 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
1) It is tough to clean the holding tanks for the fluids (mainly the dirty one). This leads to gunk/mold building up inside. I've tried letting soap water and bleach sit in it, but it doesn't clean it out that well.
2) The brush head attachment is difficult to remove to clean out the hairs. Hair will collect on the inside of it, and the only way to get it out is to pry it off...which then requires you to glue it back on. So I'm in this constant struggle of breaking it off, and then re-gluing it back on.
3) Cheap internal hose...and this is the BIG issue that many people have written about when they give this product low reviews. I figured out what is wrong, and what causes the internal leaks. Many people say "it stopped working randomly and leaks fluid out of the vent holes." I can almost guarantee that the reason is because the "Bissell Trigger Valve" hose breaking off. It is a cheap, thin type of plastic that most likely breaks off from heat and movement of the large brush. I have emailed Bissell to see if I can get the part sent to me since it is not my fault...but rather their fault for trying to save a few cents and incorporating a cheap, easily broken hose. I have attached a picture of the broken piece in question so you yourself can fix it. Most stores online list it as item # 1200 203-6662
Conclusion: Overall, I love it. I don't think there is a better product out there that does a job like this one. However it does have its little issues that make cleaning IT difficult...and the one larger issue that leads to most people having to replace it. I hope it isn't intentionally done as "Planned Obsolescence."
EDIT 6/23/16: After speaking with Bissell, they will not pay to fix the item. It has a 1 year warranty, and I'm 8 months past it. They said I could either pay $50 to get it fixed, or buy a new one. I'm going to opt with purchasing the part that I need for $14 online and just settle with that. I don't plan on buying a Bissell product again though. This part was blatant "planned obsolesce" just by looking at how many other people have had the exact same problem, how cheap the part is, etc. Only buy this item is you're somewhat mechanically savy so you can figure out how to repair it when a piece does go out.
We have 3 kids (ages 2, 4 and 7) and 2 cats. One of our cats (Pukey cat, AKA Natasha) is a Siamese and vomits regularly. Our youngest is potty trained but still doesn't fully comprehend the concept of wiping one's behind on toilet paper. Need I say more? We're using this thing perhaps three times a week.
This device is a bit larger than you'd expect. At approx 8"x16"x16 it's about as big as a small canister vacuum.
It cleans an 8" circle with each cycle. This is typically good enough, when a mess is just larger, I find that it's easier to use the hand attachment (which also has a sprayer) to clean the "outlier" than to run another cycle. With a fresh pot of cleaning solution and an empty collector, it will run 4 cycles. Although it has a "Surface stain" and a "Set-in Stain" cycles, I have yet to find an organic stain (Vomit and stuff from the other end) that needed the "Set-in stain" cycle (which scrubs for six minutes instead of three.) We're pretty good at keeping food on the tile and hardwood floors so far.
The carpet we've used it on are the very short berber (Basement) ~3/8" and 1/" nylon carpet, all light colored / off white. One is a "twist" carpet, the other a pretty standard style
Here are some tips for using it:
1) Use warm water to help soften dried on stains. This one doesn't have an automatic heater (there is a model that does)
2) Don't feel like you need a lot of cleaning solution. The warm water gets out most organic stains on the first try.
3) After each cycle the circle is pretty wet. Use the hand hose to suck out the excess water.
4) Rotate the upper cord stowage hook to quickly remove the cord all at once.
5) Be careful where you put it when you're done - you're supposed to be able to leave water in the (clean) water tank and it's not supposed to leak but we have found that occasionally it will drip or leave a few tablespoons of water on the floor. Some of this is probably residual water in the hoses. We wouldn't want to leave it on a hardwood floor where this might be an issue.
A couple of minor complaints:
1) The hand attachment isn't the easiest to remove and re-attach. It would be nicer if the button was larger.
2) The cleaning solution tank is no terribly stable. Be careful not to tip it over before putting the cap on - Don't ask me how I know this.
3) The unit is pretty big and storage is always tight
4) Despite the "Microban" the hose still gets a moldy/mildewy layer of crud - super nasty. We run a pint of hot water with a little bleach through once a month. Run it through 3-4 times while vigourously shaking the hose and it breaks all that crud off. Then rinse.
I received this through the Amazon Vine program, if you found this review helpful or have questions or comments, please let me know!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets