Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BISSELL Steam Mop Select, Titanium, 94E9T" and save 20% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
BISSELL Steam Mop Select, Titanium, 94E9T
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 2 washable triangle shaped microfiber mop pads; one soft, one with built-in scrubbing strips
- 100% chemical free; just use ordinary tap water
- 17 oz. removable tank; no need for cups or funnels
- Easy-to-use steam trigger; control how much steam goes on your floor, no pumping needed!
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Steam Mop Select 94E9T
The clean you need comes from steam.
Give your hard floors a serious clean without hauling out the mop and bucket. The lightweight and maneuverable BISSELL Steam Mop Select is easy to use and the triangular steam mop head gets into hard-to-reach areas. Sanitize* and clean your floors without the need for harsh chemicals—all it takes is water. The two included microfiber steam mop pads tackle both everyday and tough, sticky messes. Now clean, sanitized* floors are a simple steam away. *Kills many invisible germs and bacteria when used as directed.MICROBAN is a registered trademark of Microban Products Company.
Steam Mop Hard Floor Cleaners
Get your hard floors shiny and squeaky clean without the use of harsh chemicals—or messy mops and buckets. BISSELL steam mops can be ready to go in as little as 30 seconds.
Steam Cleaners: The Cutting Edge of Clean
Steam cleaning kicks traditional mopping right in the dirt. It’s quick and easy. So say goodbye to your old, dingy mop and bucket, and hello to a new kind of clean.The high temperature of steam sanitizes floors when used as directed and penetrates deep into cracks and crevices without the use of cleaning chemicals, which are not only costly, but can leave behind residue.Steam cleaners don’t just remove left-behind dirt and residue; they eliminate many germs and bacteria when used as directed. And they do all of this with less water than mopping. What’s more, the steam dries in seconds so you can clean and be on your way.Forget scrubbing your floors with harsh chemicals and sanitizers and let the power of steam do the dirty work for you, when used as directed!
- Lightweight and maneuverable; it’s easier to use than a mop and bucket
- Triangle steam mop head easily moves under and around furniture to clean tight hard-to-reach areas
- Easily fill the water tank from the sink without using cups or funnels
- 100% chemical-free steam cleaning—sanitizes* using only water (*Kills many invisible germs and bacteria when used as directed)
- Two Microfiber mop pads with Microban Protection, one for everyday cleaning, and one scrubby pad for tough messes
- 1-year limited warranty
Compare to similar items
This item BISSELL Steam Mop Select, Titanium, 94E9T
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Titanium||Blue||Lavender||Red||As Shown in the Image||silver/gray|
|Item Dimensions||4.75 x 10.75 x 25.25 in||7.1 x 11.6 x 28.6 in||12 x 51.2 x 5.9 in||9.75 x 8.5 x 43.5 in||13 x 9.5 x 46 in||11 x 8.25 x 45.25 in|
Top customer reviews
The set up for this mop is easy. Within a few minutes of opening the box, I had it ready to use (it comes in 3 pieces and you just have to pop them together and then fill the tank with water). Next, I spent a couple of minutes looking for the on/off button, but after consulting the instructions realized that there is not one. Once it is plugged in, it takes 30 seconds to warm up and then it is ready to go.
I was a bit confused about the steam part of the mop at first and had to consult the manual again. Unless you are holding the steam trigger down, steam does not come out (it would just be a wet pad on the bottom). I was surprised to learn that in order to sanitize an area of your floor you have to have the mop on that spot for a minimum of 15 seconds with continuous steam.
Since I wanted to benefit of the steam while I was mopping, I held down the trigger the whole time which cramped up my hand. This is the main reason why I did not give this mop 5 stars because it does not have a setting to have the steam continuously on.
My floors looked great after mopping. I was most impressed by the mops ability to remove a paint scratch that was on our hardwood floors (I used the pad with built-in scrubbing strips for this).
Other things to note:
- I read in the product description online that you can use normal tap water but in the users manual and on the tank it recommends you use distilled water to "prolong the life of your Steam Mop."
- The mop pads are machine washable for reuse and have a nice bungie cord fastener for easy on and off.
- The tank looks really small but I was able steam my entire kitchen without it running out.
- The triangular shape of the mop head is nice for getting into corners.
- It is light, compact and easy to store.
It does a wonderful job in cleaning any dirt and I haven't had a problem spots that I couldn't get out by using the steam mop. I love that it has a triangle head so that I can get into the corners really easily. The covers (that are machine washable) work really well. I do take them off about halfway through the kitchen to rinse them off in the sink so that they stay fairly clean while I'm washing.
My only complaint is that the cord is not long enough. When doing the kitchen, I have to unplug it and move to a different plug because the cord is not long enough to reach the other end of the room. But other than that, I have no complaints and I'm extremely happy with the steam mop.
I loved this mop so much I bought one for my Mother who is impossible to shop for. She was very pleased with it and couldn't believe that soap or cleaners weren't needed to get the floors so clean. She also loved the fact that the floors dried super fast and you werent stuck with little puddles of pooled up water as she always had to wait quite awhile for them to dry. Thank you Amazon, you've made my shopping a breeze and me a winner (finally) in gift giving.
Well, I found it. This steam mop. It has cut hours off of my mop job. Yes, I am that anal. I sweep, vacuum then mop. It's these floors...otherwise I would not be so anal. Anywho... I use both pads for cleaning and switch them out when they get dirty. I rinse them out and continue to use when they fill up with dirt. In my house...there is a lot of dirt with a boy, 3 dogs and 5 cats. Oh, and pee. Lots and lots of pee.