Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2013
Followed the instructions in the packaging and we've had real trouble with this product. Other reviewers seem to have great success, while I ended up seeing better results from the BUSSELL Pet Power Shot Oxy for Carpet & Area Rugs.

Works OK for times when we are in a hurry and the dog has just had an accident. I've often had to leave the pad sit for a while, as per the directions, without major effect. I think the convenience of this products "stop n' go" selling point is greatly diminished by the need to sometimes leave these things over night (sometimes I even stop on it a few extra times).

I'd like to not have to be Lucille Ball stomping grapes maniacally to get this product to work effectively.

TL;DR not as "n' go" as you think, but it eventually works.
on March 22, 2013
I had some of these but had never used them until I knocked over a glass of red wine onto my light colored, plush carpeting. My husband ran for our Little Green Machine, but I quickly grabbed my box of Stomp N Go pads and used them. They completely absorbed the wine by just placing them, one at a time, over the stain and pressing down with my foot. It took four of them to completely absorb the stain. I didn't need the machine at all on the carpet, but I did use it for the side of my upholstered chair that got the bulk of the stain. That worked great also. With only one pad left, I quickly ordered another box and am keeping it in the cabinet next to the couch, just in case.

I should note that my carpet is about a year old and has a lifetime Scotch Guard stain warranty on it, so I can't speak to how this would work on another carpet. But for mine, it was the perfect solution to a red stain.
on April 2, 2017
i have oatmeal color carpet and t've used this product for years . it works.
on December 26, 2014
I have three young children and light carpeting. These stain pads are a lifesaver. In the past week, I've used them to remove residue from a blue crayon that my 1-year-old chewed up and spit out, red decorator gel that my 3-year-old accidentally tracked onto the carpet (a hazard of turning young children loose with tubes of frosting and a tray of gingerbread men), and residue from a pack of GoGo Squeez that someone dropped under the rocker of a rocking horse. I wish the pads were larger and less expensive, but they're effective, easy to use, and a lot cheaper than new carpet!
on December 21, 2014
Works very well on some nasty stains when allowed to wrk for several hours. Pads are rather large, and rectangular, seems a waste to use entire pad for small stain which is fairly common, and larger stains would morelikely be liquid, which would be circular and the pad might not cover entire stain. I did cut a pad when I had a few smaller patches and that worked fine, but not sure you could replace the remaining portion of the pad for later use. Deducted 1 star for value, but did purchase again.
on June 11, 2015
These are awesome for quick spill clean ups. I love not having to have a rag and spray bottle, getting down on my hands and knees to scrub. These are perfect for quick carpet clean ups!
on January 1, 2016
I got new carpeting less than a week ago. And you know how things go....

I've used these pads twice today and they sucked the spilled liquids up so fast and I see no marks.
Quick action on your part is key, I think. But I took the quick action and the pads did the rest with very little effort on my part.

I am really impressed and have ordered more!
on January 1, 2014
I chose this rating not because of just the quality of the product, but also taking into account the price per use verses the results. The product does a good job on most spots, and has the advantage of ease of application. Like cleaning carpet at time, there were some incidents of the spot popping back up later. But the overall rating is that this is an excellent way of improving the appearance of the carpet quickly without the use of bulky machines, and everyone needs to try it.
on April 26, 2013
I saw these advertised in a magazine for pets and they sounded great. Unfortunately, I have never been able to buy them locally and so am grateful they are available at Amazon. It almost seemed too good to be true. You just put a pre-moistened sheet down on the rug (or sofa, etc.), press it with your hand, let it sit for about a half hour, and remove it. The stain has been completely gone 100% of the time we've used these, and no mess. We told our pet sitter about them (she'd never heard of them) and she has found them a real help to use in her work.
on January 23, 2013
Bissell Stomp N' Go is great for me. My dog was recently ill and had a bunch of accidents in the house. I was so overwhelmed. These lifting pads are great. Sometimes you don't have time or are just lazy and don't want to clean up a a mess. With these lifting pads you open them, stomp them, and then later throw away. They are the perfect size for a smaller stain like a spill. I wish they were twice as big BUT I recommend them all the same. I'm on my second box. I have mostly used them for both urine and vomit and was very impressed.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.