Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.67 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffeemaker, Black, CM5000B
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Integrated Grinder/Brew Filter - The innovative design combines the coffee grinder with the brew filter basket for fast, fresh brewing and simple cleanup
- Streamlined Grinding and Brewing - Fresh coffee, fast, the all-in-one design makes it easy to grind whole beans, giving you the full flavor and aroma of your favorite beans every time
- Whole Beans or Grounds - Brew you favorite cup, the grinder quickly prepares whole beans, and it can be turned off for normal brewing with pre-ground coffee
- Custom Brewing - Use the brew strength selector for coffee that fits your taste, options for regular, bold, and strong
- QuickTouch Programming - Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee, plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Black+Decker CM5000B Mill and Brew Coffeemaker
Discover the coffeemaker that’s as sophisticated as your tastes:
The Black+Decker CM5000B 12-Cup Mill & Brew Coffeemaker turns your favorite whole beans into a satisfying cup that’s as strong or as mild as you want it. The QuickTouch programming panel includes controls for brew strength, time settings, and an auto brew feature that lets you wake up to fresh coffee every morning. The bronze tone permanent filter removes the need for wasteful paper filters, and it’s attached to the integrated grinder. Both are completely removable and easy to clean. The Duralife carafe holds up to 12 cups and the clear-view window makes it easy to see how much water is in the machine.
No matter how groggy you are in the morning you’ll easily find the large, clearly marked buttons that control each function. Plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose.
Auto Brew and Auto Shutoff
Wake up to a fresh pot of coffee with the 24-hour programmable auto brew function. Auto shutoff provides safety and peace of mind.
This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess.
The all-in-one grinder and permanent filter removes easily and can be washed in the sink. The removable brew basket is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Auto-off: Yes
- Brew Strength Selector: Yes
- Brewing Feature: Yes
- Built-in Grinder: Yes
- Capacity: 12 cups
- Carafe Plate: Duralife
- Color: Black
- Digital: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe Carafe: Yes
- Freshness Indicator: Yes
- Number of Cups: 12 Cups
- Programmable: Yes
- Ready Indicator Light: Yes
- Reusable Filter: Yes
- Small Brew Option: Yes
- Sneak-a-cup Technology: Yes
- Warranty: 2-year Limited
- Water-level Indicator: Yes
The built-in grinder expertly prepares your favorite whole coffee beans. You can turn off the grinder when using pre-ground coffee.
12-Cup Mill & Brew Coffeemaker (Red)
Item # CM5000R
Discover the coffeemaker that’s as sophisticated as your tastes. The Black+Decker CM5000R 12-Cup Mill & Brew Coffeemaker turns your favorite whole beans into a satisfying cup that’s as strong or as mild as you want it.
Compare with similar items
Conair Cuisinart Grind & Brew DGB-700BC 12 Cup Coffeemaker (Black/Brushed Chrome)
Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Brushed Metal
Capresso 465 CoffeeTeam TS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder and Thermal Carafe
KRUPS Coffee Maker, Grind and Brew, Automatic Coffee Maker with Burr Grinder, 10-Cups, Black, Model KM785D50
Cuisinart DGB-550BK 12 Cup Automatic Coffeemaker Grind
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||10 x 13.5 x 15.5 in||12.81 x 9.61 x 17.7 in||9.8 x 12 x 17.5 in||9.75 x 9.5 x 15.5 in||13.78 x 11.57 x 17.52 in||7.48 x 11.2 x 15.16 in|
|Item Weight||9.5 lbs||13.8 lbs||12.2 lbs||9 lbs||—||10.8 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Metal|
Discover the coffeemaker that’s as sophisticated as your tastes. The BLACK+DECKER Mill & Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker turns your favorite whole beans into a satisfying cup that’s as strong or as mild as you want it. The QuickTouch programming panel includes controls for brew strength, time settings, and an auto brew feature that lets you wake up to fresh coffee every morning. The Bronze Tone permanent filter removes the need for wasteful paper filters, and it’s attached to the integrated grinder. Both are completely removable and easy to clean. The Duralife carafe holds up to 12 cups and the clear-view window makes it easy to see how much water is in the machine.
By George Foreman
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was a time that Black & Decker meant quality, durability, and a company that stood behind their products. Sadly, these words are no longer in the vocabulary of the company providing the products customer service.
This is the SECOND unit of this model that we have had that sprang a leak from the bottom of plain waiter after 6 months of use. With the first unit, I went through the reviews to see all the different fixes & tried them. With no success at stopping the leak. I was really hoping the first was a one off or, that any defects had been addressed because we really liked the unit but, sadly it was the same thing with this one. It was purchased on 11/2/16, delivered 11/4/16 - cleaned, put into service on 11/7/17. It began leaking just like the first unit did on 6/16/17.
In attempt to resolve the issue prior to leaving a review, I contacted the customer service email that pops up on several of the other poor reviews. Customer Service Rep, Jeff with Spectrum Brands (Thread:3399073) informed me yesterday that because I had the coffee pot in a 'commercial setting', it voided the warranty (of which I do no recall see on the inserts included with the machine) & told me to contact the Seller knowing full well the Seller won't do anything after 30 days. #1 This is a 3 person office & only 2 people drink coffee regularly. I will occasionally have 1 cup, #2 *ONE* pot of coffee was brewed per day, 5 days a week... in no way overusing the item. #4 The unit is not sitting in a commercial area to be exposed to anything that would be considered detrimental to the machine. #5 The machine was well maintained throughout its very short life. I've included a photo showing where the unit is kept & how I've had to start placing paper towels underneath to catch the leak so that it doesn't affect our other machines sitting nearby.
On the other end of the spectrum, we have a old Mr. Coffee unit in our break room for 6 -8 production employees that is exposed to dust, multiple pots per day, little to no maintenance, and rough handling that has outlasted BOTH units of this model by many, many years. We also have a second-hand Keurig that gets used a few times a week for single cups after the initial pot for the day is done. Both of those show the quality & durability expected of their brands.
So despite loving this particular model, we will now be going with a completely different company for any future purchases.
1. Great coffee! We have only used the "strong" brew option and it brews a robust pot.
2. MUCH quieter grinder. I just accepted that grinders had to be loud, in that they are grinding hard, little coffee beans but that's not the case with this machine. It's a very surprising difference.
3. Fewer pieces to clean than Cuisinart. This has a deep basket (with the grinder blades inside), a "cup" to hold the basket (didn't realize that it comes out so it didn't even get washed for a week or so) and the pot.
4. Much simpler programming, very easy to change time; nice backlit display.
5. Display shows how long the warming plate has been on.
Comments (none major issues, just little wishes):
1. I wish it would beep when brew cycle is done and when heating plate turns off.
2. I wish the lid could be removed from the pot.
Some have complained about the lid being attached to the pot but for us that certainly wasn't a deal buster. It opens fairly wide so it can easily be washed. Also, some mentioned fear in washing the filter/blade component...The blades aren't sharp and would be unlikely to cut a finger so.
Overall, this is a great coffee maker and we're glad we took the chance.
***Update: Black and Decker replaced the faulty coffee maker with a new one that did not leak. It worked for a year, and now the replacement leaks water just as fast as the old one. 12 cups results in 8 cups of coffee and 4 cups of water on the counter. Junk.