Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.42 shipping
BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffeemaker, Black, CM5000B
Enhance your purchase
|Capacity||12 Cubic Centimeters|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Streamlined Grinding and Brewing - Fresh coffee, fast, the all-in-one design makes it easy to grind whole beans, giving you the full flavor and aroma of your favorite beans every time
- Whole Beans or Grounds - Brew you favorite cup, the grinder quickly prepares whole beans, and it can be turned off for normal brewing with pre-ground coffee
- Custom Brewing - Use the brew strength selector for coffee that fits your taste, options for regular, bold, and strong
- QuickTouch Programming - Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee, plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 ounce. (varies by brewing technique)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Black+Decker CM5000B Mill and Brew Coffeemaker
Discover the coffeemaker that’s as sophisticated as your tastes:
The Black+Decker CM5000B 12-Cup Mill & Brew Coffeemaker turns your favorite whole beans into a satisfying cup that’s as strong or as mild as you want it. The QuickTouch programming panel includes controls for brew strength, time settings, and an auto brew feature that lets you wake up to fresh coffee every morning. The bronze tone permanent filter removes the need for wasteful paper filters, and it’s attached to the integrated grinder. Both are completely removable and easy to clean. The Duralife carafe holds up to 12 cups and the clear-view window makes it easy to see how much water is in the machine.
No matter how groggy you are in the morning you’ll easily find the large, clearly marked buttons that control each function. Plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose.
Auto Brew and Auto Shutoff
Wake up to a fresh pot of coffee with the 24-hour programmable auto brew function. Auto shutoff provides safety and peace of mind.
This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess.
The all-in-one grinder and permanent filter removes easily and can be washed in the sink. The removable brew basket is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Auto-off: Yes
- Brew Strength Selector: Yes
- Brewing Feature: Yes
- Built-in Grinder: Yes
- Capacity: 12 cups
- Carafe Plate: Duralife
- Color: Black
- Digital: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe Carafe: Yes
- Freshness Indicator: Yes
- Number of Cups: 12 Cups
- Programmable: Yes
- Ready Indicator Light: Yes
- Reusable Filter: Yes
- Small Brew Option: Yes
- Sneak-a-cup Technology: Yes
- Warranty: 2-year Limited
- Water-level Indicator: Yes
The built-in grinder expertly prepares your favorite whole coffee beans. You can turn off the grinder when using pre-ground coffee.
12-Cup Mill & Brew Coffeemaker (Red)
Item # CM5000R
Discover the coffeemaker that’s as sophisticated as your tastes. The Black+Decker CM5000R 12-Cup Mill & Brew Coffeemaker turns your favorite whole beans into a satisfying cup that’s as strong or as mild as you want it.
Customize your flavor with the brew strength selector
Compare with similar items
Discover the coffeemaker that’s as sophisticated as your tastes. The BLACK+DECKER Mill & Brew 12-Cup* Programmable Coffeemaker turns your favorite whole beans into a satisfying cup that’s as strong or as mild as you want it. The QuickTouch programming panel includes controls for brew strength, time settings, and an auto brew feature that lets you wake up to fresh coffee every morning. The Bronze Tone permanent filter removes the need for wasteful paper filters, and it’s attached to the integrated grinder. Both are completely removable and easy to clean. The Duralife carafe holds up to 12 cups*
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
By George Foreman
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
viewed on this product. My family has enjoyed 'Mill and Brew" coffee makers for over 20 years. When the most recent Melita
finally gave up I continued to band-aid it for an extra year before breaking down and making a purchase. The Black+Decker has
more than lived up to expectations. We have used it daily for about a month without a single problem. Yes, I wish the cord
was 4 or 5 inches longer. Also wish the water reservoir indicator was on the front of the unit, not the side. And I do miss the LED
clock being illuminated in the middle of the night while navigating a dark kitchen. IT MAKES GREAT COFFEE. I have all settings
to make strong coffee and it does. We like the 2 hour hot plate feature. Unit is easy to disassemble, clean and re-assemble. The latch
mechanism for the lid on the grinder portion is much better than all previous units we have owned. All and all, a quality unit that I
would highly recommend to anyone. Only owned it a month, but so far, so good.
OCTOBER 2018 follow up to my previous review......Still a problem free kitchen accessory. Used every morning we are home. Cannot recommend highly enough............
Top reviews from other countries
When using the grinder function I always use the 4cup setting (even for larger scoops of beans) because otherwise the coffee tastes a bit burnt.
My only beef with it is that I still have to use coffee filters or the bottom of my coffee cup will be silty.
UPDATE: less than six months old and the glass carafe is cracked with totally normal use. It is really hard to find the right replacement carafe. Not super impressed.