Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B" and save 7% off the $28.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stainless Steel Chopping Blade, Slicer, Shredder
- 8-Cup Work Bowl - Plent of room to work with
- Food Chute with Pusher - Helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk while the processor is going, for consistent results
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
- Safety Interlocking System - Blades operate only when the lid is securely attached to the bowl
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
BLACK + DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor
- Blade Detail: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.5 x 15.3 Inches
- Dishwasher Safe Work Bowl: Yes
- Included Accessories: Work Bowl, Shredder Disk, Chopping Blade
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited*
- Workbowl Capacity: 8 Cups
*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Item #: FP1600B
Driven by 450-watt power, the BLACK + DECKER 8-cup Food Processor is great for chopping, dicing, mincing, slicing, and more! The 8-cup work bowl accommodates large quantities of whatever delicious dish you create, and all removable parts are dishwasher-safe, making cleanup fast and easy.
8-cup Work Bowl
The large capacity gives you plenty of room to work with when creating peanut butter, hummus, and so much more. The possibilities are endless!
Stainless Steel Slicer/Shredder
The reversible metal disk lets you slice veggies quickly or shred cheese without tiring our your forearms. Very useful!
Food Chute w/Pusher
Add in food while the processor is going with the convenient food chute. The pusher helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk for consistent results.
Stainless Steel Chopping Blade
The processor blade makes quick work of a variety of ingredients.
Push Button Controls
Intuitive controls let you switch from pulse to continuous operation.
Push Button Controls
Safety Interlocking System
The powerful motor takes care of food quickly and easily.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap Food Processor (70725A)
Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
Oster FPSTFP1355 2-Speed 10-Cup Food Processor, 500-watt
Hamilton Beach 70450 8-Cup Food Processor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Brushed Chrome and Nickel||Black||White|
|Item Dimensions||11.26 x 7.8 x 15.67 in||9.06 x 8.46 x 16.14 in||8.4 x 10.71 x 15.57 in||9.8 x 8.2 x 5.6 in||8.7 x 9.4 x 16.4 in||8.63 x 10.63 x 13.25 in|
|Item Weight||5.8 lbs||6.57 lbs||6.5 lbs||3 lbs||7.2 lbs||—|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Polycarbonate|
|Size||8 Cup||12 Cup||8 Cup||3 Cup||10-Cup||8 Cup|
Driven by 450-watt power, the BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor is great for chopping, dicing, mincing, slicing, and more! The 8-cup work bowl accommodates large quantities of whatever delicious dish you create, and all removable parts are dishwasher-safe, making cleanup fast and easy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's small and easily fits on a counter or stores in a cabinet. It's a very light unit so can easily be stored in a small out of the way spot. It's easy to pick the unit up and maneuver it with 1 hand.
2. Pretty intuitive to use. Didn't read any of the instructions and easily got it put together and used it successfully. If you're ever used a food processor, you won't have any issues with this one, either.
3. Seems to cut through things pretty easily and with the two blades, you can chop, slice, or grate. It easily does all the things you expect from a food processor.
1. Because the unit is so light, there's suction cup feet to hold it in place during use. It's great while you're running it (w/out the feet it would likely dance about on the counter), but a little bit of a pain when you want to move it. You have to intentionally "unstick" the feet to get them to break the suction to pick up the unit off the counter.
2. The way the lid is designed, there's a space between the chute you put in the food and the rim of the lid where food gets caught while you're processing. It's just small enough that you have to use a knife or other thin item to push the food back out. Not hard if you do it while the foods fresh, but would be problematic if you waited to clean up the lid til you were done cooking and the food dried on. You won't be able to get a scrubbie in there and would likely have to soak it to get it clean.
3. The way the bowl is designed, you can't fill it more than about 1/3. That would be about 2 cups (or maybe a little more) of chopped food. The bowl fits over a spindle in the middle that holds the blades and does NOT create an tight seal with the spindle. In fact, it's pretty open. If you either over fill the bowl (ie, go more than about 1/3 of the way up) or have something liquidy (like mashed potatos), the processor will spill it right down the gap between the bowl and the spindle. If it's liquidy enough,it will go right down onto the base of the motor housing. While the housing is sealed, it creates a bit of a mess to clean up. This is why I say it's good for a small house hold. So far, the most I've been able to slice in a single batch is 1 small carrot, 3 small celery stalks, and half an onion. I could probably put a little more in but not much. Any more than that and it feels like it'll start going down the spindle and end up out of the bowl. If you're making a meal for 4 people, you'll likely have to break down your ingredients into smaller batches. That starts to get inconvenient and contrary to why one is using a food processor in the first place. However, if you're a single person or maybe cooking for 2, chances are the bowls large enough for a meals worth of chopping.
For me personally, this unit does what I need and I'm happy with it. I'd recommend it for a smaller household that doesn't need lots of bells and whistles. It's a basic unit that gets the job I need done.
But we have used it for so many other things! It's made many smoothies, crushed lots of ice, blended many ingredients into smooth purée and it's done so much more. We've had it for over 9 months and the blades are still sharp and working great!
We have no issues with it. You just have to be careful with the quantities that you put in. It will spill if you out too much!
Love the safety features too! There are suction cups at the bottom that keep the process from easily moving, and it will not turn on until the lid is securely on. Because of this, it's easy to be safe.
Edit: the first one that arrived stopped working after maybe 2 uses. I would press the on button and it just wouldn’t do anything. Really inconvenient when you’re in the middle of a recipe that requires a food processor. I returned it and requested a replacement because it was broken. They sent the replacement in 2 days which was great, but it just broke!!! I’ve used it sparingly over the last few months and it has ceased to work. Again. I’ll try contacting amazon an hopefully they’ll take it back and refund it, but my advice is to spend a little more on a better, more reliable food processor.
Not buying from black and decker again, as my blender sucks too.