|Item Weight||5.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 4.4 x 9.2 inches|
|Item model number||BDJSE600C|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Amperage Capacity||5 A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Special Features||Variable Speeds|
|Warranty Description||2 year limited manufacturers warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER BDEJS600C Smart Select Jig Saw, 5.0-Amp
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Curve Control technology which allows you to adjust the saw's orbit in 1 of 4 customized settings
- 5 Amp variable-speed motor; up to 3,000 SPM of cutting power
- Can make 45 degree bevel cuts; with adjustable shoe for stability
- New and improved Wire Guard
- Dust blower
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SKIL 4495-02 6.0 Amp Orbital Action Laser Jigsaw
BLACK+DECKER BDCJS20C 20V MAX JigSaw with Battery and Charger
Black & Decker BDEJS4C Jig Saw, 4 Amp
BLACK+DECKER JS670V LineFinder Orbital Jigsaw with SmartSelect Technology
Jigsaw, Tacklife 6.7 Amp Jig Saw with LED Light, Laser Guide, Variable Speed with 6pcs Blades, Carrying Case, Metal Guide Ruler, Dust Exhaust Pipe, Allen Wrench, Aluminum Base|PJS02A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AUTLEAD US|
|Included Components||—||bare-tool; attachments||(1) BDCJS20 Cordless Jigsaw, (1) Jigsaw Blade (1) 20V Max* Lihium Battery, (1) Charger.||—||bare-tool||Tacklife PJS02A Laser JigSaw; 6pcs Jigsaw Blades; Metal guide ruler; Dust exhaust pipe; Allen Wrench; User Manual; Warranty Card; 24 Months Warranty|
|Item Dimensions||11.75 x 4.38 x 9.25 in||12.25 x 3.5 x 9.75 in||11 x 3.5 x 9 in||10.69 x 3.59 x 8.9 in||8 x 12 x 9 in||9 x 8.7 x 3.5 in|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric||corded-electric||Battery powered||Corded-Electric||corded-electric||ac|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||20 volts||—||—||120 volts|
Black & Decker BDEJS600C 5.0amp Smart Select Jig Saw features Curve Control technology, allowing you to adjust the saw's orbit in 1 of 4 customized settings to help complete your specific project. The 5 Amp variable-speed motor generates up to 3,000 SPM of cutting power. This saw can make bevel cuts of up to 45 degrees and features an adjustable shoe for a stable cutting platform. It also has a new and improved Wire Guard which provides clear line of sight for precise cuts. Includes: (1) BDEJS600C Jigsaw and (1) Jigsaw Blade.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. First, this one is as powerful as my commercial rated skill was. Both have 5 Amp motors. That being said, they also both have variable speed from 0 to 3000 SPM. The only difference between the two is that the skill had the ability to limit the trigger to different speeds while this Black and Decker unit depends upon you to stop squeezing when you get to the speed you want.
2. The Black and Decker unit is much more comfortable to grip over a long period of time. The handle provides some absorption of the saw while the Skill unit did not.
3. The quick release on this for inserting blades is GREAT!!! MUCH better than having to use an allen wrench every time you wanted to change a blade with the Skill unit I had. The system seems to work on all of the old blades that I have as well as the new stye blade that was included with the Black and Decker unit.
4. The bevel plate adjustment is about the same between the two except for two things:
A. The Black and Decker unit uses a slot/Philips screw while the Skill uses an Allen screw. If you are going to do any amount of changing of that plate, you will want to get rid of that slot/philips screw and use an Allen. The reason is that the slot/philips screw will get its head messed up quickly making for poor adjustments while the Allen will take a lot of abuse.
B. The plate on the Black and Decker unit is larger than that of the Skill unit which makes it easier to use.
5. The large dial adjustment for the blade is easier to use than the lever for the same adjustment on the Skill unit.
6. The wire protective cage makes the saw safer and allows for easy sight of the line that you are cutting.
All in all, this is an exceptional tool for home use!! It may not be suitable for commercial use, but then again, it may. So far I am very pleased with the saw (used it to cut out 11 window openings residing a house) and I would highly recommend it.
Two criticisms - the 'lock on' button is a bit difficult to engage but I'd prefer that as opposed to a button that's too easy to lock into the on position. The second criticism, less nit-picky, is that it can be difficult to eye-ball the cut (keeping in mind it's a jigsaw so none of them are very difficult) but some of the other brands that do this better do so at a cost 3-4-5x more money for equivalent amperage etc. Really nice product and very happy with it. GL.
Most recent customer reviews
I was looking at one that cost 4x as much as this one, but decided to give this a try.
I'm glad I did!!
Great power!Read more