Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER BV-008 Disposable Blower Vac Leaf Bags
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No hassle- Quick clean up by simply tying and tossing disposable bags
- Works with B&D Blower Vac's: BV3600, BV3800, BV5600, BV6000, BV6600, LH4500, LH5000, LH5500
- 100% compostable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The BLACK & DECKER BV-008 Disposable Blower Vac Leaf Bags are great for no hassle- quick clean up by simply tying and tossing disposable bags. These work with B&D Blower Vac's: BV3600, BV3800, BV5600, BV6000, BV6600, LH4500, LH5000, LH5500, but to work properly the diffuser & strap must be owned or purchased (BV-009). Discard disposable bags in accordance with local regulations. Conforms to ASTM D-6400 and it is 100% compostable. Ensure that elastic is removed before disposing of the bag. Each package contains 5 disposable bags.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disposable bags are a good idea but they are not as sturdy as I would like. Every single one of the 5 bags developed a hole while using them, although usually it was when the bag was almost full anyway, and so wasn't a huge deal- mostly just annoying. One bag even tore when I tried to lift a full bag with one hand, just from my grip (and I'm not that strong). I was able to get them to work all right for the purpose, but I wouldn't recommend them to others.