Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance.
- Long life, Lightweight and no memory effect.
- Smart Charge Technology uses up to 50% less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX.
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty.
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications, removable, washable bowl and filters for thorough cleaning.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty. Note: Charging instructions can be seen in Page 4 to 5 and Direction for cleaning filters and canisters can be seen in Page 5 to 7 on Installation Manual available under technical specification.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac Ideal for Any Quick Pick Up Ideal for Quick Pick Up The sleek CHV1410L boasts lithium technology, strong suction and fade-free power. With a translucent bag less dirt bowl, the dirt is easy to see and empty. Ever ready, the hand vac can hold a charge for up to 18 months when off the charger, and is lightweight enough to tackle quick pick ups around the home. Smart Charge Technology High efficiency Lithium ion chargers help to protect your BLACK+DECKER hand vac by automatically shutting off when the battery is charged, allowing you to conveniently store your BLACK+DECKER hand vac on the charger while maintaining long run times, year after year. About Black + Decker Since 1910, Black + Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware and other home improvement products. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black + Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications. When users need to get work done, they trust Black + Decker for the products that will do the job efficiently and reliably 16V MAX Lithium Ion Dust Buster 16V MAX Lithium Ion Dust buster This hand vac provides consumers with everything they need in a hand vac, plus long battery life, year after year. The CHV1410L features great power and suction for use on everything from carpet to ceramic tile to furniture and more. Cyclonic Action Cyclonic Action The cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter keeping suction strong. It delivers powerful suction where users need it most. Crevice Tool and Brush. Note: Charging instructions can be seen in Page 4 to 5 and Direction for cleaning filters and canisters can be seen in Page 5 to 7 on Installation Manual available under technical specification.
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER BDH2000L 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery Cordless Hand Vacuum
BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Hand and Car Vacuum, 1782
BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Dustbuster Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum, Flexi Blue
BLACK+DECKER BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum, 20-volt
HoLife Handheld Cordless Vacuum, Hand Car Cleaner Vac Portable Vacuum 14.8V Lithium with Quick Charge Tech and Cyclonic Suction - Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 17.25 x 7.75 in||5.56 x 14.5 x 8.13 in||16 x 4.5 x 6.75 in||7.9 x 13.9 x 5.3 in||6.88 x 18 x 6.75 in||4.3 x 16.1 x 4.3 in|
|Item Weight||2.6 lbs||5 lbs||3 lbs||2.11 lbs||3.79 lbs||3.27 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This vacuum is top notch! I use it daily! And by using it daily, I mean I carry it around when I'm bored and suck dust off of random crap. I was a sheltered child, we didn't have portable vacuums. We had big clunky 200lb Hoover dam vacuums.
It also scares the bejesus out of my dog, so there's that. It's like, miniaturize your worst fear. But leave all the potency. Like a bee with the venom of king cobra. I think that's how my dog feels.I've attached a photo of my dog so you know which one to pray for in my boredom.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX: One hand held cordless Dust Buster vacuum and charging base. The vacuum operates on a lithium battery which is included.
WHAT I LIKE: The battery on this hand held vacuum lasts longer than I do. I almost always give out before I burn through the battery.
I can suck up lots of stink bugs before I have to empty the vacuum.
Emptying the vacuum chamber is simple. The “quick” empty normally allows me to get rid of all the bugs, but when I have a stubborn batch, I can get at them from the filter side of the chamber as well.
The reusable filter washes up easily under running water.
I love not having to worry about a cord!!! An organic farmer friend told me he uses a shop vac to eradicate his stink bug population, but I don’t have an outlet anywhere near my garden.
I love being able to leave the vacuum on the charger at all times without destroying the battery. I always have full power available.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE: I really wish this vacuum exerted strong enough pressure to kill the bugs as I sucked them into it. I hate dealing with live bugs when cleaning the chamber.
PICTURES: I am including pictures of the vacuum full of stink bugs as well as a shot of stink bugs in the garden.
VIDEO: I am including a video demonstrating how well this hand held vacuum sucks bugs off my plants and even the debris covered ground.
This is a great little vacuum. It does a great job sucking up stink bugs as they cling to leaves and straw and I can only imagine how great it would be at cleaning up stuff that doesn’t resist being sucked into it. Definitely a great purchase!
1. Suction is good for a battery powered vacuum; certainly better than older models.
2. The charging light is very bright. I hadn't anticipated getting a new nightlight, but that's what it is.
3. The front end of the vacuum often pops off in use. I make sure the two latches on the sides are engaged, but when you press the nozzle into something, like carpet, to suck up dirt, sometimes the nozzle just pops off and then the dirt dumps out!
4. The extendable nozzle is a joke. You pull it out and snap it in place and the moment it contacts something, it pushes right back in. Useless feature.
5. Battery life for a cleaning job seems fine. I've never yet had the vacuum lose power or even slow down. I only use it for tasks that run it a few minutes at a time, but that was the outer limit for the older units.
All in all, a mixed bag. Fundamentally good suction and battery life, but quirky "features."
FYI, I used two fat J-shaped hooks mounted a few inches apart on the wall to create a platform for the vac. I'll post a picture if I don't see a similar pic.
that is how long it takes for full charge. But, actually takes about 4 to 6 hours to fully recharged.
The negatives about this vacuum: 1- Only about 10 minutes running time even fully charged and new.
2- Suction is very good during first 5 minutes, then starting going low as all the charge depleted in about
10 minutes ( that probably is the case for most rechargeable hand held vacuums). 3- Each time after vacuuming
you need to really clean the inside good - otherwise, next time will not get the good suction. And to clean the inside
you need to clean three (3) parts: A- The main trash storage B- The outer filter C- The inner filter ( for B and C need
using your hand or a brush - and one way or another you will be exposed to dust and dirt)..