Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Uses replacement filter VF110. Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
- 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility
- Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace. Wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris
- Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong. To ensure full run time, charge the unit for 24 hours.
- This product uses nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) rechargeable and recyclable batteries.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Black & Decker CHV1510 Cyclonic Action Cordless Hand Vacuum
The Black & Decker CHV1510 boasts an innovative shape that allow users to operate the tool in ways that traditionally-shaped hand vacs haven’t performed. The rotating, slim nozzle design targets dirt in tight spaces, and, with over fifty percent more reach than previous Black & Decker models, the extension crevice tool lengthens, gaining accessibility. Additionally, the flip-up brush offers multiple cleaning functions without the hassle of loose accessory pieces.
- Translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty
- Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters allow for a thorough, hygienic cleaning
- 3 stage filtration means less clogging and cleaner air exhaust
- 3 versatile ways to store: horizontally, vertically, or mount on a wall
- Charging indicator light allows you to always know you have a good connection
- Lightweight and portable for quick clean-ups
- Energy star approved charging system saves energy and helps protect batteries
More About the Black & Decker CHV1510 Hand Vacuum
The CHV1510 features a translucent dirt bowl that makes it easy to empty the debris. Additionally, the bowl and filter are washable for thorough cleaning of the unit when the job is done. There is a rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces, and an onboard accessory flip brush and extension crevice tool help avoid misplacing loose pieces.
Black & Decker. 100 Years of Innovation. A Legacy of Trust.
Since 1910, Black & Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware and home improvement products, and technology-based fastening systems. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black & Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications.
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Dustbuster Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum, Flexi Blue
BLACK+DECKER BDH2000L 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery Cordless Hand Vacuum
BLACK+DECKER CHV1510 Dustbuster Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
BLACK+DECKER HHVJ315JD10 Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum, Powder White, 10.8V
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Roney Innovations||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SAVING THE STORE - ONLINE ORDER||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||5.5 x 17.25 x 7.75 in||7.9 x 13.9 x 5.3 in||5.56 x 14.5 x 8.13 in||6 x 14 x 9 in||16 x 6 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||4.01 lbs||2.6 lbs||2.11 lbs||5 lbs||3.25 lbs||3 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was getting ready to toss it in the Goodwill pile when I started to think that there must be something that I was missing. I've cleaned the nozzle and emptied the tank regularly but I was starting to wonder if there was more I could do - there had to be something I could do to clean or change the filter (and of course, I did not keep the manual or read it).
Tonight I popped the entire thing apart and was able to unscrew the filter and it dumped A LOT of debris. Now it works like the day that I bought it. I'm very happy with it for small jobs around the house. I need something stronger for dog hair in the car but it works great for everything else and all of the flat surfaces.
Just wanted to point out that it comes completely apart for anyone else who starts out liking it and then wants to throw it out, like I almost did. Also, bonus storage idea for a charging station in the pics.
In my case, I'm just hanging it out of sight in a closet, the price was low, and quality and performance are good.
UPDATE: After about 5 months of occasional use, the battery would not hold a charge at all. The motor would run for 5-10 seconds, and then it died. I contacted B&D for warranty service, and they were not very helpful. They "offered" for me to spend several hours of my time taking this thing in to an authorized service center, leave it there, and then spend several more hours returning to the service center to pick it up-- if they decide to fix it at all. All that effort for a $35 dustbuster? No thanks.
After seeing so many reviews with battery defects, I think B&D really have a problem in their manufacturing process for this model, and the right thing to do would be to recall and repair any defective units, shipped to & from the service center at THEIR expense.
I understand that this type of product is not meant to last forever, but a product lifetime of less than 6 months is unacceptable.
It will now not hold a charge that lasts for more than 1 minute of vacuuming, and then it is dead.
Unfortunately, I recently bought an additional, exact same model to put in my garage, which I'd imagine will likely also last barely more than a year.
ADDENDUM 2/28/2016: After posting this review I was contacted by Black and Decker and offered a slightly newer version as a replacement, which they sent out. This was a nice gesture, and for now, the new model works fine. From reading through pages of negative reviews it is quite obvious that this CHV1510 model has issues with battery longevity, which I hope has been resolved in the model I received as a replacement, which no longer charges via a plug but rather a round charging pad on which the vacuum rests vertically. Thanks very much to Black and Decker service for replacing my dead vacuum, which is now on its way to a landfill near me:-)