BLACK+DECKER CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Uses replacement filter VF110. Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
- 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility
- Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace. Wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris
- Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong. To ensure full run time, charge the unit for 24 hours.
- This product uses nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) rechargeable and recyclable batteries. Included Components: Hand vacuum, On-board extendable crevice tool, On-board flip-up brush, Washable filter (model VF110), Washable pre-filter, Wall mount bracket, Charger; Power Source: Cordless
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Black & Decker CHV1510 Cyclonic Action Cordless Hand Vacuum
The Black & Decker CHV1510 boasts an innovative shape that allow users to operate the tool in ways that traditionally-shaped hand vacs haven’t performed. The rotating, slim nozzle design targets dirt in tight spaces, and, with over fifty percent more reach than previous Black & Decker models, the extension crevice tool lengthens, gaining accessibility. Additionally, the flip-up brush offers multiple cleaning functions without the hassle of loose accessory pieces.
- Translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty
- Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters allow for a thorough, hygienic cleaning
- 3 stage filtration means less clogging and cleaner air exhaust
- 3 versatile ways to store: horizontally, vertically, or mount on a wall
- Charging indicator light allows you to always know you have a good connection
- Lightweight and portable for quick clean-ups
- Energy star approved charging system saves energy and helps protect batteries
More About the Black & Decker CHV1510 Hand Vacuum
The CHV1510 features a translucent dirt bowl that makes it easy to empty the debris. Additionally, the bowl and filter are washable for thorough cleaning of the unit when the job is done. There is a rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces, and an onboard accessory flip brush and extension crevice tool help avoid misplacing loose pieces.
Black & Decker. 100 Years of Innovation. A Legacy of Trust.
Since 1910, Black & Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware and home improvement products, and technology-based fastening systems. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black & Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications.
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, 16V (CHV1410L)
BLACK+DECKER dusbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Magic Blue (HHVI320JR02)
BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Ink Blue (HHVI325JR22)
BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Black (BDH2000L)
BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Powder White (HLVA325J10)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I want to amend my previous review: you can pull the battery out, but the replacement isn't for sale. The closest thing is a different product number, doesn't look like it fits, and IS MORE EXPENSIVE than buying a new Dustbuster.
Wait: There's more! I have to buy the same or similar model again, because like an idiot, I screwed the mounting bracket into the wall. So, unless I want holes all over my wall from failed Dustbuster mounting bracket installations, I'm stuck with this piece of crap forever.