3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
BLACK+DECKER CHV1510 Dustbuster Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
|Price:||$56.39 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plastic / Metel
- Uses replacement filter VF110
- Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
- 50% more reach than the previous Dust buster design for less bending and better accessibility
- Uses replacement filter VF110
- Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Black & Decker CHV1510 Cyclonic Action Cordless Hand Vacuum
The Black & Decker CHV1510 boasts an innovative shape that allow users to operate the tool in ways that traditionally-shaped hand vacs haven’t performed. The rotating, slim nozzle design targets dirt in tight spaces, and, with over fifty percent more reach than previous Black & Decker models, the extension crevice tool lengthens, gaining accessibility. Additionally, the flip-up brush offers multiple cleaning functions without the hassle of loose accessory pieces.
- Translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty
- Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters allow for a thorough, hygienic cleaning
- 3 stage filtration means less clogging and cleaner air exhaust
- 3 versatile ways to store: horizontally, vertically, or mount on a wall
- Charging indicator light allows you to always know you have a good connection
- Lightweight and portable for quick clean-ups
- Energy star approved charging system saves energy and helps protect batteries
More About the Black & Decker CHV1510 Hand Vacuum
The CHV1510 features a translucent dirt bowl that makes it easy to empty the debris. Additionally, the bowl and filter are washable for thorough cleaning of the unit when the job is done. There is a rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces, and an onboard accessory flip brush and extension crevice tool help avoid misplacing loose pieces.
Black & Decker. 100 Years of Innovation. A Legacy of Trust.
Since 1910, Black & Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware and home improvement products, and technology-based fastening systems. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black & Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications.
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
BLACK+DECKER BDH2000L 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery Cordless Hand Vacuum
BLACK+DECKER CHV1410 Dustbuster 14.4-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vac
BLACK+DECKER Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810
BLACK+DECKER HHVJ315JD10 Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum, Powder White, 10.8V
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||e-choices||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 14 x 9 in||5.5 x 17.25 x 7.75 in||5.56 x 14.5 x 8.13 in||—||6 x 11.12 x 7 in||16 x 6 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||3.25 lbs||2.6 lbs||5 lbs||5.2 lbs||4.8 lbs||3 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After having this for a month now, for about $50, you really can't go wrong with this. We brought our newborn home a month ago and I wanted to have something around to be able to pick up the cat+dog fur tumbleweeds around the house and generally keep it a bit cleaner. Our full size vacuum weighs some 15+lbs and it's just too heavy and cumbersome to bust out for daily quick cleanups.
+ Lightweight and easy to handle; well balanced
+ Powerful suction - the Dyson handhelds must be off the charts because this is already pretty strong as it is
+ Power toggle stays on
+ On-board attachments
+ Holds its charge very well - perfect for cleaning around the house and on the stairs - haven't had it lose charge on me mid-cleanup yet and it holds its charge for 2-3 passes for me. Charge time really isn't an issue since I don't plan on using it for extended periods of time in the first place.
- Fur can be difficult to remove from the dustbin - it doesn't just come right out. I need to stick my fingers up there; yuck
- The built-in extension wand doesn't stay up with aggressive use. B&D could have easily solved this with a simple latch mechanism for a few cents more.
- Can't take other attachments, which wouldn't really be a problem except...
- Extension wand is too short. I'm average height and I need to bend down to use it. It wouldn't be so bad if it could accept attachments that would extend it to allow usage from a standing position but as it is, you'll probably spend a lot of time hunched over
It should be noted that we have hardwood throughout so the full sized vacuum rarely gets used now except for the area rugs. Overall, the house is slightly cleaner now simply due to more frequent vacuuming of the dog and cat fur rolling around the ground. A great value at about $50 and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it or recommend it. That said, there are definitely a few small fixes that the B&D engineers could add to make this a 5 star product.
UPDATE: Now that the price has dropped well below $50, I think this is a CAN'T MISS product. Seriously, it's one powerful handheld vacuum for not a whole lot of money; you literally CAN NOT go wrong with this purchase (unless you're old or have lower back problems I guess...). I've also figured out that it's a LOT easier to empty the bin by removing the motor part (you can unmount the motor or the wand; if you unmount the motor part and remove the filter, everything just slides right out of the collection bin). Giant, massive balls of cat and dog fur mostly just slides right out.
If you're worried about the charge time or the smallish collection bin, at this price? Buy two and you're good to go and you're still saving WAAAAY more than buying a Dyson!
Whatever shortcomings it has, they can be forgiven at this price point for the sheer convenience of having such a powerful little vacuum around. I've used it for several months and I can't imagine how we went so long lugging around the gigantic full-sized vacuum for daily cleanups!
UPDATE 2/14: We've used it for almost 3 years now and the battery is now starting to wear out. It doesn't hold a charge and immediately loses suction. It's disappointing that it seems that the battery cannot be replaced as it means that I have to junk the whole unit when only the battery is done for. We've since added another Li-Ion Dustbuster and a Dyson DC59 as well. I would still recommend this unit, but B&D would be wise to design it so that the battery can be replaced (or offer some sort of exchange program?)
THIS is how to make and keep customers! I've been going back on forth on which steam cleaner to buy. After this experience, it will be a Black and Decker. If you have problems with this Dust Buster just give them a call. If only every company ...
I purchased this on Amazon on June 21, 2013. I've charged it only three times since then as I don't use it much. Now the battery won't charge. I'm not the only person with this problem so be aware that it's not uncommon. As I can't return it I'm hoping I can get a replacement.
A few other problems and dislikes:
1. The little brush attachment constantly popped off when using it. I gave up re-attaching and just used without.
2. This doesn't stay locked well and I've had it pop open spilling dirt everywhere. On the other hand, trying to get carpet fuzz and such out of the container isn't the easiest thing and I have to pull it out by hand.
Pros: I was tempted to give it 2 Stars but gave it three so someone might actually read the review. It's handy for tiny jobs until the battery no longer charges. Which happened quickly so not worth the money I spent on this. Will not be buying another similar.
Reading too many rave reviews or super lousy reviews for products otherwise well received? Check to see what other items the writer has reviewed! With the proliferation of "we add positive content for your products/site" businesses, most of what you read is bull. Start with 1 Star reviews and work your way up!