Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER Classic Steam Iron, F67E" and save 33% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER Classic Steam Iron, F67E
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy Glide - The aluminum soleplate is built to last, with a smooth, nonstick finish that glides over all fabric types to quickly remove wrinkles A special groove near the tip of the soleplate lets you navigate easily around buttons and collars
- Steam or Dry Ironing - Switch on the steam setting to help iron out tough wrinkles, or turn it off when dry ironing delicate fabrics
- Anti-Drip - The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures
- 7 Temperature Settings - The intuitive temperature dial and fabric guide make it easy to get the perfect heat setting based on fabric type Plus, the dedicated “OFF” button provides convenient peace of mind
- Automatic Shutoff - For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest Plus, a power indicator light tells you when the iron is plugged in
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Smooth Our Your Wrinkles
With timeless weight and design, as well as a wide range of convenient features, The Classic Iron from Black & Decker brings simplicity and style back to ironing. This F67E model features a fabric select dial, a three-way auto shutoff for added security, anti-drip system to prevent spotting, and a pivoting cord for superior maneuverability.
This non-stick soleplate allows for worry-free ironing. When ironing with the Black & Decker Classic Iron you won't get caught on less-smooth fabrics.
When the iron is knocked over or not in-use for an extended amount of time it will automatically turn off. The added safety of this feature leaves your mind at ease.
Variable Steam Options
With variable steam selections you can choose the right amount to use every time. Never too much steam, never too little.
Because of the pivoting cord, you have 360-degrees of access let you move freely. Never worry about a hard to reach wrinkle or limited range of motion - those are no problem for this iron!
BLACK+DECKER brings simplicity and style back to ironing with the Classic Steam Iron. Families have relied on this iron design for generations, and while the look is retro, the features are modern to give you fast, effective garment care. The handy fabric guide printed right on the iron makes it simple to select the proper setting for each garment. The durable aluminum soleplate glides smoothly over all types of fabrics to smooth out wrinkles in no time. Plus, you can switch on the steam to help iron away tough creases and wrinkles, or turn off steam to dry iron delicate fabrics such as silk. A long history of dependable performance makes BLACK+DECKER the trusted name in clothes irons.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.1 x 5.2 x 6.22 in||11.5 x 5 x 6 in||6 x 11.8 x 4.8 in||5 x 11 x 6 in||5.69 x 4.28 x 11.68 in||11.6 x 5.6 x 6.3 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very simply, this is the best iron I have ever used. As a male that does not plan ahead well, I tend to iron my clothes on an ad hoc basis, and this iron makes that chore as easy and quick as possible.
1. This iron is heavy, even before you fill the reservoir with water. A heavy iron is a good iron. The cheap plastic irons don't work well for a reason; they aren't heavy enough to actually press the wrinkles out of clothes.
2. This iron heats very quickly. When you're ironing a shirt in the morning trying to get ready for work, speed is key. This iron does not disappoint.
3. This iron is inexpensive. The price was the same as the aforementioned cheap plastic irons, but is pretty much better in every way.
4. This iron has simple controls. Kind of a like a blender with an on and off switch, this iron has all of the controls that you need for functionality and no more.
I purchased it for my Mom, who is 82, after her frustration with other irons that were too complex for her to bother with. Most of the controls and features on new irons are frivolous and unnecessary to properly iron your clothes. As for spitting and staining from steam irons? Any iron will do that, if you don't empty it after use. And the number of steam holes, adjustable steam volume, giant size and weighing a ton doesn't mean diddly squat. This unit was listed as having a 'burst of steam' feature, which it does not. It is a good, basic, well priced, steam and dry iron. Most importantly it does not have those stupid water filling covers that are always in the way. Who's sick of getting more water on the ironing board than in the iron?!
This iron was introduced in it's present form, in 1956, by General Electric. Enough said about steam iron 'improvements' for the past 57 years. It's all been about marketing and slick appearance, since then.
and air dryed. She was VERY happy with this iron and the heavier weight it is. She was through in no time. Thanks Amazon.