Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with ..." and save 39% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.10 shipping
BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel, DCM18S
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Personal Coffeemaker - The fast, no-hassle way to get your morning coffee! This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug so you can get started with your day
- Permanent Grounds Filter - No need to buy wasteful paper filters, the mesh metal filter works with grounds or soft pods, and is easy to rinse clean
- Automatic Shutoff - The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing, giving you peace of mind as you head out the door
- Travel Mug Included - The 15-oz. stainless steel travel mug is perfect for taking your daily cup of joe on the run, it fits snugly in most car cup holders
- Space-Saving Design - The compact design is perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Brew your Coffee and Take it To Go
Ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle, the Black & Decker Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker (model DCM18S) quickly and conveniently brews a 15-ounce coffee into the included stainless steel travel mug that fits most car cup holders. Convenient one-touch operation and features like the removable filter basket with included permanent filter will make your morning coffee ritual a breeze.
Brew your coffee directly into this to-go mug! Just the right amount is brewed and the thermal outside is sure to keep your coffee warm. If you're taking the mug with you be assured that this mug fits most car drink holders.
Brew ‘n Go System
The Black and Decker Brew'n go System allows you to brew one or two cups of coffee with either pods or coffee grounds.
With the permanent filter you'll have no need to buy paper ones anymore. Just put your coffee pod or coffee grounds in the included filter and you're ready to brew. Rinse to clean.
Easy On/Off and Optimal Temperature
The DCM18S Brew 'n Go coffee maker features an on/off switch controlling when your coffee brews. Hit the on switch and coffee will brew at an optimal temperature ensuring the best flavor.
Compare to similar items
This item BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel, DCM18S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black/Stainless Steel||Black||Silver||Black||Crystal Blue||Black|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 10.2 x 6.9 in||5.47 x 6.14 x 9.41 in||7.6 x 9.8 x 13.5 in||5.59 x 9.76 x 13.11 in||5.1 x 6.7 x 10.1 in||5.4 x 9 x 9.4 in|
|Item Weight||2.7 lbs||2.2 lbs||—||2.8 lbs||1.3 lbs||2 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic/Stainless Steel||Plastic|
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It's tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter--no messy disposable paper filters required--and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. --Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
Top customer reviews
1. Lower Cost per use - use your own bulk coffee
2. More customization - add enough coffee to your liking
3. Larger cup size - this thing will pump out about 16oz; the size depends on how much water you pour into the machine
4. Use of filter - I found cutting filters to size works out best for me. The re-useable filter allowed too much coffee to flow through and I had grounds at the bottom of my coffee cup. I use a fine Kirkland brand coffee.
5. Pretty fast, it starts to operate within a few seconds of hitting the start button
6. Reduces packaging waste
7. Pours into my own cup usually a large traveler or mug
8. Easy clean up, I simply throw away (dump out) the paper filter and rinse out the plastic retainer
9. Low cost of coffee maker - this thing costs about the same as the additional do-it-yourself filter adaptor for the Keurig
1. Water reservoir could be a little larger (but, it's already pretty large)
2. Space between maker could be larger to accommodate a taller travel mug - I pour my large coffee mug into a Nissan travel mug
3. Grounds sometime hit the water dispenser at the top of the maker making cleaning necessary (when using my own fine filter)
I feel that the coffee tastes better than the Keurig (plus I like my coffee strong - so I probably use a little more than the single serve size), I think this is because the coffee is allowed to float in the hot water paper filter absorbing more coffee flavor. I will post some pictures of the filter. This coffee maker offers a great cost benefit ratio - to all the cost conscience, this is a no brainer - unless the time and convenience factor start to weigh in a LITTLE more. I will adjust the review if reliability becomes an issue.
At this point the quality of the brew and the handy aspects of the mug options outweigh the faults, but this needs improvement.
Much less expensive, on a per-cup basis, than my previous Keurig.
Insulated cup does a reasonably good job keeping the coffee hot.
Since there's only the cup (no carafe), any residual drips after brewing just fall onto the platform and the counter. (There's no collection tray; you might put a saucer or paper towel down when you take the cup away.)
The insulated cup is designed to fit virtually any cup-holder, with a narrow base flaring to a much wider top. That can be convenient for commuters, but a full cup can be top-heavy and is prone to tipping over when it's not on a completely level surface.
Compared to the Keurig, there aren't as many choices for flavored or specialty coffees. That's actually a positive for me - when I need coffee I don't want to have to make decisions 🙂 - but I know others who are disappointed.
All in all, I like it. An inexpensive appliance that doesn't take up too much space and makes a good cup of coffee.
The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because I haven't had it long, and the construction seems a little flimsy, so I'm not sure how long it'll hold up.
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your Black+Decker Brew 'N Go Coffee Maker. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with your coffee maker's design, and we'd like to discuss some options with you that we believe could improve your experience. Please contact us at email@example.com and reference ID number 41480197 so we can best serve you. We look forward to hearing from you, Rudy R.
Most recent customer reviews
it is fast and easy to...Read more