Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with ..." and save 8% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.23 shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel, DCM18S
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Personal Coffeemaker - The fast, no-hassle way to get your morning coffee! This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug so you can get started with your day
- Permanent Grounds Filter - No need to buy wasteful paper filters, the mesh metal filter works with grounds or soft pods, and is easy to rinse clean
- Automatic Shutoff - The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing, giving you peace of mind as you head out the door
- Travel Mug Included - The 15-oz. stainless steel travel mug is perfect for taking your daily cup of joe on the run, it fits snugly in most car cup holders
- Space-Saving Design - The compact design is perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Brew your Coffee and Take it To Go
Ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle, the Black & Decker Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker (model DCM18S) quickly and conveniently brews a 15-ounce coffee into the included stainless steel travel mug that fits most car cup holders. Convenient one-touch operation and features like the removable filter basket with included permanent filter will make your morning coffee ritual a breeze.
Brew your coffee directly into this to-go mug! Just the right amount is brewed and the thermal outside is sure to keep your coffee warm. If you're taking the mug with you be assured that this mug fits most car drink holders.
Brew ‘n Go System
The Black and Decker Brew'n go System allows you to brew one or two cups of coffee with either pods or coffee grounds.
With the permanent filter you'll have no need to buy paper ones anymore. Just put your coffee pod or coffee grounds in the included filter and you're ready to brew. Rinse to clean.
Easy On/Off and Optimal Temperature
The DCM18S Brew 'n Go coffee maker features an on/off switch controlling when your coffee brews. Hit the on switch and coffee will brew at an optimal temperature ensuring the best flavor.
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER Single Serve Coffeemaker, Black, CM618
Vremi Single Cup Coffee Maker - includes 14 oz Travel Coffee Mug and Reusable Filter - Personal 1 Cup Drip Coffee Maker to Brew Ground Beans - Black and Silver Single Serve One Cup Coffee Dripper
Hamilton Beach 49981A Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker
Hamilton Beach 49970 Personal Cup One Cup Pod Brewer
Kitchen Selectives CM-688 1-Cup Single Serve Drip Coffee Maker, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Life and Home||Amazon.com||Boxwhale||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 10.2 x 6.9 in||5.47 x 6.14 x 9.41 in||5 x 10.35 x 7.68 in||7.6 x 9.8 x 13.5 in||5.4 x 9 x 9.4 in||10.6 x 9.5 x 7 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||2.26 lbs||—||—||2 lbs||2.6 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Not Applicable||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic|
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It's tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter--no messy disposable paper filters required--and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. --Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Lower Cost per use - use your own bulk coffee
2. More customization - add enough coffee to your liking
3. Larger cup size - this thing will pump out about 16oz; the size depends on how much water you pour into the machine
4. Use of filter - I found cutting filters to size works out best for me. The re-useable filter allowed too much coffee to flow through and I had grounds at the bottom of my coffee cup. I use a fine Kirkland brand coffee.
5. Pretty fast, it starts to operate within a few seconds of hitting the start button
6. Reduces packaging waste
7. Pours into my own cup usually a large traveler or mug
8. Easy clean up, I simply throw away (dump out) the paper filter and rinse out the plastic retainer
9. Low cost of coffee maker - this thing costs about the same as the additional do-it-yourself filter adaptor for the Keurig
1. Water reservoir could be a little larger (but, it's already pretty large)
2. Space between maker could be larger to accommodate a taller travel mug - I pour my large coffee mug into a Nissan travel mug
3. Grounds sometime hit the water dispenser at the top of the maker making cleaning necessary (when using my own fine filter)
I feel that the coffee tastes better than the Keurig (plus I like my coffee strong - so I probably use a little more than the single serve size), I think this is because the coffee is allowed to float in the hot water paper filter absorbing more coffee flavor. I will post some pictures of the filter. This coffee maker offers a great cost benefit ratio - to all the cost conscience, this is a no brainer - unless the time and convenience factor start to weigh in a LITTLE more. I will adjust the review if reliability becomes an issue.
It's been a week and it has already saved me $30 from getting coffee from the coffee shop every day. It has already paid for itself and is now saving me money!!! I'm loving this little machine... seriously.
I bought this knowing that there were many complaints that the coffee maker doesn't last very long. Some people said it lasted a year, some a few months. So I know it won't last forever. When I looked at a few other mini coffee makers, they had the same issue as well, not lasting very long.
Just buying this is like buying 4 to 8 cups of coffee at a coffee shop. You get quality assurance doing it yourself making sure all the ingredients are fresh and to your liking. This is a big issue for me due to a fragile immune system.
It was a no-brainer for me. Do it myself. Save money. Save time. Keep my counter space manageable.
If I need to buy another in a few months. I've already got the money saved.
Still doing great! No problems at all. Still saving money.
At some point I thought that the mug that comes with the machine was going bad because there was a moldy or sometimes soapy smell coming from it when I drank out of the lid. I thought I was going to have to buy a new travel mug. When I looked into the price, it cost as much as this unit or more. So I was determined to figure this thing out because it has become so handy for me travelling from home to work.
Here's a big tip, that lid has two openings. One is a tiny sliver for you to drink out of and the other is a tiny hole designed to let air escape to allow you to drink out of the spout while your cup doesn't loose too much heat.
1. You'll want to make sure to run a firm stream of water through that hole to rinse out any trapped coffee or soap. That should get rid of any weird smells.
2. Place a piece of tape over that little hole and your coffee will be less likely to spill out everything if you are on the move. Remove the tape when you want to drink again.
I hope that is helpful. I will update again...
I love how compact it is, and the fact I can keep it on the counter in my tiny kitchen and still be able to use the counter it's sitting on for other cooking projects. When I use ground coffee I actually put it in a full sized paper coffee filter and press the edges down around the edges, and I'm able to brew several cups out of the same little 'pod' off coffee I've made. I sometimes use store bought pods of coffee in this machine with no problem, and I occasionally can still use K-cups, though I cut them open and manage to use the ground coffee in two or three additional handmade 'pods' that I put together myself to get different taste varieties of coffee.
Now that I've been using it this long, the 'permanent filter' is nearing it's way out of the picture...but I'm finding it difficult to find the replacement size I need for a price that makes sense. I may end it retiring the machine soon if I can't locate a reusable filter to replace what's left of my current one, but otherwise it still works well for the most part. I drink a LOT of coffee throughout the day, and this machine has been sturdy enough to be able to handle all my brewing tactics. Great buy if you're looking for an affordable coffee machine that is able to fit in small spaces but still provide a moderate quality cup of coffee.
(NOTE: I thought I posted this review after I purchased the machine, but realized while looking for part numbers today that no review was posted...so here you go :))