BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel, DCM18S
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.64. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Personal Coffeemaker - The fast, no-hassle way to get your morning coffee! This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug so you can get started with your day
- Permanent Grounds Filter - No need to buy wasteful paper filters, the mesh metal filter works with grounds or soft pods, and is easy to rinse clean
- Automatic Shutoff - The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing, giving you peace of mind as you head out the door
- Travel Mug Included - The 15-oz. stainless steel travel mug is perfect for taking your daily cup of joe on the run, it fits snugly in most car cup holders
- Space-Saving Design - The compact design is perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Brew your Coffee and Take it To Go
Ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle, the Black & Decker Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker (model DCM18S) quickly and conveniently brews a 15-ounce coffee into the included stainless steel travel mug that fits most car cup holders. Convenient one-touch operation and features like the removable filter basket with included permanent filter will make your morning coffee ritual a breeze.
Brew your coffee directly into this to-go mug! Just the right amount is brewed and the thermal outside is sure to keep your coffee warm. If you're taking the mug with you be assured that this mug fits most car drink holders.
Brew ‘n Go System
The Black and Decker Brew'n go System allows you to brew one or two cups of coffee with either pods or coffee grounds.
With the permanent filter you'll have no need to buy paper ones anymore. Just put your coffee pod or coffee grounds in the included filter and you're ready to brew. Rinse to clean.
Easy On/Off and Optimal Temperature
The DCM18S Brew 'n Go coffee maker features an on/off switch controlling when your coffee brews. Hit the on switch and coffee will brew at an optimal temperature ensuring the best flavor.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black/Stainless Steel||Black||Black/Stainless Steel||Silver||Black||Black and Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 10.2 x 6.9 in||5.47 x 6.14 x 9.41 in||5.1 x 6.7 x 10.1 in||7.6 x 9.8 x 13.5 in||5.4 x 9 x 9.4 in||10.31 x 8.5 x 5.12 in|
|Item Weight||2.7 lbs||2.26 lbs||1.3 lbs||5.58 lbs||2 lbs||1.9 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic/Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic|
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It's tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter--no messy disposable paper filters required--and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. --Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Lower Cost per use - use your own bulk coffee
2. More customization - add enough coffee to your liking
3. Larger cup size - this thing will pump out about 16oz; the size depends on how much water you pour into the machine
4. Use of filter - I found cutting filters to size works out best for me. The re-useable filter allowed too much coffee to flow through and I had grounds at the bottom of my coffee cup. I use a fine Kirkland brand coffee.
5. Pretty fast, it starts to operate within a few seconds of hitting the start button
6. Reduces packaging waste
7. Pours into my own cup usually a large traveler or mug
8. Easy clean up, I simply throw away (dump out) the paper filter and rinse out the plastic retainer
9. Low cost of coffee maker - this thing costs about the same as the additional do-it-yourself filter adaptor for the Keurig
1. Water reservoir could be a little larger (but, it's already pretty large)
2. Space between maker could be larger to accommodate a taller travel mug - I pour my large coffee mug into a Nissan travel mug
3. Grounds sometime hit the water dispenser at the top of the maker making cleaning necessary (when using my own fine filter)
I feel that the coffee tastes better than the Keurig (plus I like my coffee strong - so I probably use a little more than the single serve size), I think this is because the coffee is allowed to float in the hot water paper filter absorbing more coffee flavor. I will post some pictures of the filter. This coffee maker offers a great cost benefit ratio - to all the cost conscience, this is a no brainer - unless the time and convenience factor start to weigh in a LITTLE more. I will adjust the review if reliability becomes an issue.
Overall, I'm quite pleased with it as it's simple to use. I did see a comment about bitter coffee below. I also experienced that but used a bit less coffee from what I had been using with my AeroPress. The coffee is no longer bitter, but not quite as flavorful as the AeroPress.
I have now used this coffee maker for 12 months and I must replace it. It no longer delivers a full cup and makes terrible noises while it is brewing. I guess I will return to Mr Coffee which has always lasted 3-4 yrs. It was great while it lasted.
Typically I drink 1 1/2 cups per morning
@ home, I pour 1/2 to 3/4 of the cup & still have just enough to get a warm-up
On the move, I have a thermal cup to keep the full amount warm until the end !
Stylish, easy to use & clean - takes up minimal space Oh, & the price point was spot-on !
So far, I love it !
If I have to have a concern, I worry that the seal in the cup will fail due to daily use - are replacements avail ?
We'll just have to wait and see if I feel the actual "life" of the product lasts to my satisfaction . . .