Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, CTO6335S
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convection Heating - The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Plus, two rack positions for cooking flexibility.
- Digital Controls - Easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature, and function: bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies. The digital screen displays cooking information.
- 120-Minute Timer - The digital timer ensures accurate results. Set it for short jobs like toasting and broiling, or longer for baking. The oven turns off when the timer runs out.
- 12” Pizza, 6 Slices of Bread - The expanded toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 12” pizzas and 6 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray - Keeps counters clean and makes it easy to remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.see page 15 for troubleshooting, page 20 for warranty information Dimensions: 10.87"L x 19.45"W x 13.54"H
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven
- Color: Silver
- Convection: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Dimensions: 22.8 x 13.4 x 15.5 Inches
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Temperature: 400 Degrees
- Ready Indicator Light: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Item #: CTO6335S
Cooking versatility at the touch of a button! The BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven features one-touch functions for a whole range of foods: bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, and cookies. Convection baking circulates hot air around your food for fast and even results, and the extra-deep curved interior fits 12 inch pizzas and so much more.
Forget about heating up the large oven. This countertop oven is designed to fit 12 inch pizzas, and things like casserole dishes, whole chickens, and more.
Dual Position Rack
Place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods.
The digital timer ensures accurate results. Set it for short jobs like toasting and broiling, or longer for baking. The oven turns off when the timer runs out.
8 One-Touch Functions
Bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies.
Cleanup is fast. Just wipe clean the cooled nonstick surfaces.
Clear-View Glass Door
Removable Crumb Tray
Hot air is circulated throughout the oven for fast, even baking.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Chefman Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Black||Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black|
|Item Dimensions||13.4 x 22.8 x 15.5 in||11.5 x 18.8 x 13.8 in||19.5 x 14.5 x 13 in||12 x 18 x 11 in||24.45 x 15.75 x 13.7 in||11.58 x 13 x 18 in|
|Item Weight||15.76 lbs||11.9 lbs||11.5 lbs||—||—||—|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18-10 Steel|
Cooking versatility at the touch of a button! The BLACK+DECKER 6-Slice Stainless Steel Convection Countertop Toaster Oven with Broiler Pan features one-touch functions for a whole range of foods: bagels, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, and cookies. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens**—BLACK+DECKER. Dual position rack place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods. Nonstick interior cleanup is fast. Just wipe clean the cooled nonstick surfaces.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I noticed that some people were concerned about the heat but it does not seem to get any hotter around it than other brands I have had. It is a known fact that you must leave room around any toaster oven large or small. My unit is stacked on top of my microwave with space on all sides. There has never been a problem for me. One more nice feature is the fact that the crumb tray can be removed from the outside for cleaning. That way you don't get the crumbs caught in the door like my previous ovens did when trying to clean.
Over all I would recommend this oven as it has been a joy for me to use.
Update December 2016 I am still using this oven nearly everyday. If and when it ever quits on me I hope to replace it with one just like it. I have never had any issues with it and it has now lasted longer than any other that I have owned.