Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemake..." and save 14% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.08 shipping
BLACK+DECKER DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Personal coffeemaker brews directly into 15-ounce travel mug
- Stainless-steel mug tapered to fit most vehicle cup holders
- Permanent filter eliminates need for disposable paper filters
- Auto shut-off; dishwasher-safe mug, mug lid, filter, and filter basket. Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Please refer page no. 5 of user manual for set up instructions, also review the trouble shooting steps which is under the product description.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Brew your Coffee and Take it To Go
Ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle, the Black & Decker Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker (model DCM18S) quickly and conveniently brews a 15-ounce coffee into the included stainless steel travel mug that fits most car cup holders. Convenient one-touch operation and features like the removable filter basket with included permanent filter will make your morning coffee ritual a breeze.
Brew your coffee directly into this to-go mug! Just the right amount is brewed and the thermal outside is sure to keep your coffee warm. If you're taking the mug with you be assured that this mug fits most car drink holders.
Brew ‘n Go System
The Black and Decker Brew'n go System allows you to brew one or two cups of coffee with either pods or coffee grounds.
With the permanent filter you'll have no need to buy paper ones anymore. Just put your coffee pod or coffee grounds in the included filter and you're ready to brew. Rinse to clean.
Easy On/Off and Optimal Temperature
The DCM18S Brew 'n Go coffee maker features an on/off switch controlling when your coffee brews. Hit the on switch and coffee will brew at an optimal temperature ensuring the best flavor.
Compare to similar items
This item BLACK+DECKER DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
|Price||$14.90||$16.99||$21.00||$18.99||$37.39||Add to cart to see price. Why?|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black/Silver||Black and Stainless Steel||Black||Black||Silver/Black||Empire Red|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 10.2 x 6.9 in||10.31 x 8.5 x 5.12 in||7.1 x 9.6 x 10.7 in||7.25 x 9.75 x 10.75 in||5.29 x 6.55 x 12.09 in||7.1 x 10.4 x 14.8 in|
|Item Weight||2.7 lbs||1.9 lbs||—||3.43 lbs||3 lbs||6.5 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Polycarbonate|
Black & Decker, 800W, brew 'n go coffeemaker, brews directly into 15 oz stainless steel travel mug included, mug has contoured easy grip handle, auto-off, power indicator, permanent Cone filter.
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It's tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter--no messy disposable paper filters required--and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. --Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Lower Cost per use - use your own bulk coffee
2. More customization - add enough coffee to your liking
3. Larger cup size - this thing will pump out about 16oz; the size depends on how much water you pour into the machine
4. Use of filter - I found cutting filters to size works out best for me. The re-useable filter allowed too much coffee to flow through and I had grounds at the bottom of my coffee cup. I use a fine Kirkland brand coffee.
5. Pretty fast, it starts to operate within a few seconds of hitting the start button
6. Reduces packaging waste
7. Pours into my own cup usually a large traveler or mug
8. Easy clean up, I simply throw away (dump out) the paper filter and rinse out the plastic retainer
9. Low cost of coffee maker - this thing costs about the same as the additional do-it-yourself filter adaptor for the Keurig
1. Water reservoir could be a little larger (but, it's already pretty large)
2. Space between maker could be larger to accommodate a taller travel mug - I pour my large coffee mug into a Nissan travel mug
3. Grounds sometime hit the water dispenser at the top of the maker making cleaning necessary (when using my own fine filter)
I feel that the coffee tastes better than the Keurig (plus I like my coffee strong - so I probably use a little more than the single serve size), I think this is because the coffee is allowed to float in the hot water paper filter absorbing more coffee flavor. I will post some pictures of the filter. This coffee maker offers a great cost benefit ratio - to all the cost conscience, this is a no brainer - unless the time and convenience factor start to weigh in a LITTLE more. I will adjust the review if reliability becomes an issue.
I enjoy the small size since unfortunately our kitchen has practically no counter space to speak of, It does brew fast & was a great price... the permanent filter is a wonderful thing however we use #2 cone filters in addition to the permanent filter for easy cleanup. I also like that it automatically shuts off once it's done brewing which is fantastic because eventhough I love him he is not the best at remembering things.
I also like that you don't have to use the mug if you don't want to you can always use your own cup or mug if you'd like.
If there or anything I would change about this coffee maker I wish the mug was slightly larger & that it came with the second one or at least an order form to get the second one, but that is it...all in all it is a great coffee maker & for a good price. It was the perfect gift to go along with that Death Wish coffee he wanted to drive so bad (Which he would also recommend)
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your Black+Decker Brew 'N Go Coffeemaker. We're sorry to see the issues you've experienced with grounds splattering inside the unit. We strive to provide exceptional customer support, and we'd like to discuss some options with you we believe could improve your experience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ID number 41269268 so we can examine these options with you. We look forward to hearing from you, Fifrox.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.