BLACK+DECKER F210 Steam Iron with Nonstick Soleplate, White/Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Product note: the logo design of this item may vary depending on when the product was manufactured
- Nonstick Soleplate - Enjoy worry-free ironing with the durable nonstick soleplate. It glides easily over all fabric types, taking care of wrinkles big and small
- Fabric Guide - The convenient fabric guide is printed on the iron’s water tank. It shows you the perfect heat setting for any fabric type
- Transparent Water Tank - The clear-view water tank lets you keep an eye on the iron’s water levels, showing when you’ll need a refill for steaming and misting
- Variable Steam - Choose the perfect amount of steam for any fabric
- Spray Mist Button - Quickly work out wrinkles with a little moisture from the spray mist
- Pivot Cord - The 360° pivot cord lets you iron comfortably at any angle
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Simple and convenient ironing. The BLACK+DECKER Steam Iron makes it easy to blast away tough wrinkles and keep your clothes looking fresh. SmartTemp Technology ensures you’re ironing at the right temperature with a simple indicator light that shuts off once your exact temperature setting has been reached. Plus, the variable steam selector lets you choose the amount of steam you need for any fabric type.
Top Customer Reviews
[Don't like to say I'm optimistic, but I won't throw the T-Fal away in the hope that one day I'll have time to repair it.]
So I iron pretty regularly but I wanted to take a little time to select my new über iron. Money's tight so take your time. In the meantime, I'm using this Black and Decker model and picked it up for 11 bucks. Yes it's cheap and yes unless you're absolutely careful it will drip, and then despite this. It also has an open filling port. No automatic shut off.... but for the price it can't be beaten and that makes it perfect as a stop gap or emergency back up iron.
So go ahead and buy if you're looking at those two scenarios. But as a main daily use iron, I'd look for a more substantial model if budget permits.
Four stars because it's got a 5 star value but a 3 star performance.
As others have noted, If the water level is full and if you move the iron with even the slightest of jerks water may spill out. Again, as others have noted the water it spilled stained by shirt (with a very light blue color) guess it was the sub-standard quality of paint used on the plastic parts or could be the paint melting off the plastic components on the first heating experience. However, on subsequent uses, didn't see that happening. Even if the water spilled it didn't leave any stains.
One other thing is, water 'vaporized' very quickly and you need to refill if you are planning on ironing more than 2 pairs at a time. May be its coz i use the steam at a high setting
Overall its a decent buy for the price. It gets hot quick, does a good job and has multiple dial setting depending on the fabric. Comes with basic instructions. Made of good quality cable and attachments. You just need to be careful with the way you 'maneuver' the iron and also watch out for the first few spills which may add 'unnecessary' colors to your dress.
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your Black+Decker Iron. We're sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had with our product, and we'd like to ensure that your concerns are addressed. Please contact us at email@example.com and reference ID number 41300886 so we can better assist you.
I have found this iron to be very effective. I mean, it gets hot and puffs out steam. What else should an Iron do? It also has yet to electrocute me, so I view that as another plus. Also was very cheap. I was expecting at least $50 on the cheap end, but not so with this bad boy.
Only downside is that the water hole is small. This makes pouring water in it slow. I used distilled water (to eliminate calcium build up), so it can be a bit precarious.