- Clip this coupon to save 15% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER F67E Classic Steam Iron" and save 34% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.90 shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER F67E Classic Steam Iron
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy Glide - The aluminum soleplate is built to last, with a smooth, nonstick finish that glides over all fabric types to quickly remove wrinkles A special groove near the tip of the soleplate lets you navigate easily around buttons and collars
- Steam or Dry Ironing - Switch on the steam setting to help iron out tough wrinkles, or turn it off when dry ironing delicate fabrics
- Anti-Drip - The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures
- 7 Temperature Settings - The intuitive temperature dial and fabric guide make it easy to get the perfect heat setting based on fabric type Plus, the dedicated “OFF” button provides convenient peace of mind
- Automatic Shutoff - For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest Plus, a power indicator light tells you when the iron is plugged in
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Smooth Our Your Wrinkles
With timeless weight and design, as well as a wide range of convenient features, The Classic Iron from Black & Decker brings simplicity and style back to ironing. This F67E model features a fabric select dial, a three-way auto shutoff for added security, anti-drip system to prevent spotting, and a pivoting cord for superior maneuverability.
This non-stick soleplate allows for worry-free ironing. When ironing with the Black & Decker Classic Iron you won't get caught on less-smooth fabrics.
When the iron is knocked over or not in-use for an extended amount of time it will automatically turn off. The added safety of this feature leaves your mind at ease.
Variable Steam Options
With variable steam selections you can choose the right amount to use every time. Never too much steam, never too little.
Because of the pivoting cord, you have 360-degrees of access let you move freely. Never worry about a hard to reach wrinkle or limited range of motion - those are no problem for this iron!
BLACK+DECKER brings simplicity and style back to ironing with the Classic Steam Iron. Families have relied on this iron design for generations, and while the look is retro, the features are modern to give you fast, effective garment care. The handy fabric guide printed right on the iron makes it simple to select the proper setting for each garment. The durable aluminum soleplate glides smoothly over all types of fabrics to smooth out wrinkles in no time. Plus, you can switch on the steam to help iron away tough creases and wrinkles, or turn off steam to dry iron delicate fabrics such as silk. A long history of dependable performance makes BLACK+DECKER the trusted name in clothes irons.
Compare to similar items
This item BLACK+DECKER F67E Classic Steam Iron
BLACK+DECKER Professional Steam Iron with Extra Large Soleplate, Purple, IR1350S
BLACK+DECKER Allure Professional Steam Iron, Dynamic Steam Technology, Blue, D3030
BLACK+DECKER Vitessa Advanced Steam Iron with TrueGlide Nonstick Soleplate, Sage, IR2020
BLACK+DECKER Xpress Steam Iron, Smartsteam Technology, Aquamarine, IR05X
BLACK+DECKER IR3010 Impact Advanced Steam Iron
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.1 x 5.2 x 6.22 in||6 x 11.8 x 4.8 in||5.69 x 4.28 x 11.68 in||12.5 x 5 x 5.75 in||11 x 4.75 x 6 in||6.69 x 5.32 x 12.6 in|
Top customer reviews
Very simply, this is the best iron I have ever used. As a male that does not plan ahead well, I tend to iron my clothes on an ad hoc basis, and this iron makes that chore as easy and quick as possible.
1. This iron is heavy, even before you fill the reservoir with water. A heavy iron is a good iron. The cheap plastic irons don't work well for a reason; they aren't heavy enough to actually press the wrinkles out of clothes.
2. This iron heats very quickly. When you're ironing a shirt in the morning trying to get ready for work, speed is key. This iron does not disappoint.
3. This iron is inexpensive. The price was the same as the aforementioned cheap plastic irons, but is pretty much better in every way.
4. This iron has simple controls. Kind of a like a blender with an on and off switch, this iron has all of the controls that you need for functionality and no more.
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your Black+Decker Classic Iron. We're thrilled to hear your original iron served you so well for so many years, but we're sorry to learn about your disappointment with the replacement. The satisfaction of our customers is paramount to us, and we'd like to discuss some options with you that we believe could address your concerns. Please contact us at email@example.com and reference ID number 41481808 so we can better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you, L. Engel.
I can honestly say I am sorry I wasted my money on the expensive irons because none of them handled, ironed or made me feel as comfortable as Ye Old Black and Decker The-Way-It-Was-And-The-Way-It-Should-Stay Steam Iron.
It does what an iron is supposed to do and, if placed on its heel (the way I learned how to iron), it doesn't shut off on you 15 times while you are trying to iron a batch of clothing and want to stop and do something else for a minute. If given the choice, I would really revert back to the old days when irons didn't have an automatic shutoff at all. I mean, if you are that ditzy that you can't remember to turn the iron off, well I honestly don't know what to tell you. I'm sure our lawmakers, instead of doing something useful, made some kind of law about irons automatically shutting off so that the person using it can be tortured. This iron does have an auto shutoff, and it's very fast and annoying if you put the soleplate directly on the ironing board, which is an invitation to scortching something. However, if rested on its heel, you have 8 minutes. This is enough time to adjust things or answer the phone without returning to an iron that's not hot enough.
I agree with other comments that this is also a heavy iron. Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't irons SUPPOSED to be heavy enough to press out wrinkles? A heavy iron means you don't have to push and do the work when pressing seams or things like jeans. And if you are a cat owner, you understand when I say that I know for a fact that, sooner or later, your 20-pound cat Rodney is going to knock that iron right off the board. Okay, I mean MY 20-pound cat Rodney. At least with this iron and its steel base, you won't be sweeping up a heap of plastic pieces if it hits the floor -- and chances are good it will still do the job, just like the old days. I don't know this for certain. Yet. But heck, it's a lot less painful paying $19 bucks for another iron than it is buying another useless plastic oversized Rowenta.
Listen, I would prefer not to iron at all, but barring that possibility, at least now I own an iron that does what it is supposed to do without spitting, sputtering and switching itself off every time I walk to the closet to get another hanger.
Get this iron, learn to rest it on its heel, and put yourself out of your ironing misery. And save yourself some bucks besides.
This iron is way different. It's quite a bit heavier than all the other irons I've used, which I think helps a lot in getting all the wrinkles out. It gets hot quickly and doesn't leave those burn marks on light fabrics. I'm very happy with it and wish I would have bought this a lot sooner