Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "BLACK+DECKER FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor, Black” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 19% off the $28.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 450-watt food processor for slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, grating, and more
- 8-cup-capacity work bowl; continuous-flow feed chute with pusher; on and off/pulse buttons
- Safety interlock system; suction-cup feet; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes stainless-steel chopping blade and reversible slicing/shredding disc
- Measures 11-2/7 by 7-4/5 by 15-2/3 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
BLACK + DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor
- Blade Detail: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.5 x 15.3 Inches
- Dishwasher Safe Work Bowl: Yes
- Included Accessories: Work Bowl, Shredder Disk, Chopping Blade
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited*
- Workbowl Capacity: 8 Cups
*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Item #: FP1600B
Driven by 450-watt power, the BLACK + DECKER 8-cup Food Processor is great for chopping, dicing, mincing, slicing, and more! The 8-cup work bowl accommodates large quantities of whatever delicious dish you create, and all removable parts are dishwasher-safe, making cleanup fast and easy.
8-cup Work Bowl
The large capacity gives you plenty of room to work with when creating peanut butter, hummus, and so much more. The possibilities are endless!
Stainless Steel Slicer/Shredder
The reversible metal disk lets you slice veggies quickly or shred cheese without tiring our your forearms. Very useful!
Food Chute w/Pusher
Add in food while the processor is going with the convenient food chute. The pusher helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk for consistent results.
Stainless Steel Chopping Blade
The processor blade makes quick work of a variety of ingredients.
Push Button Controls
Intuitive controls let you switch from pulse to continuous operation.
Push Button Controls
Safety Interlocking System
The powerful motor takes care of food quickly and easily.
Compare to similar items
This item BLACK+DECKER FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.8 x 11.26 x 15.67 in||10.13 x 14 x 10.13 in||7.84 x 9.72 x 15.12 in||8.46 x 9.06 x 16.14 in||17.3 x 10.7 x 7.48 in|
|Item Weight||5.55 lbs||6.52 lbs||7 lbs||6.57 lbs||1 lb|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||, ,||Plastic||Plastic|
|Size||8 Cup||8 Cup||10 Cup||12 Cup||8-Cup|
Perfectly slice, chop, mince, mix and shred your favorite foods with the durable stainless steel chopping blade or the slice and shredder disk.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's small and easily fits on a counter or stores in a cabinet. It's a very light unit so can easily be stored in a small out of the way spot. It's easy to pick the unit up and maneuver it with 1 hand.
2. Pretty intuitive to use. Didn't read any of the instructions and easily got it put together and used it successfully. If you're ever used a food processor, you won't have any issues with this one, either.
3. Seems to cut through things pretty easily and with the two blades, you can chop, slice, or grate. It easily does all the things you expect from a food processor.
1. Because the unit is so light, there's suction cup feet to hold it in place during use. It's great while you're running it (w/out the feet it would likely dance about on the counter), but a little bit of a pain when you want to move it. You have to intentionally "unstick" the feet to get them to break the suction to pick up the unit off the counter.
2. The way the lid is designed, there's a space between the chute you put in the food and the rim of the lid where food gets caught while you're processing. It's just small enough that you have to use a knife or other thin item to push the food back out. Not hard if you do it while the foods fresh, but would be problematic if you waited to clean up the lid til you were done cooking and the food dried on. You won't be able to get a scrubbie in there and would likely have to soak it to get it clean.
3. The way the bowl is designed, you can't fill it more than about 1/3. That would be about 2 cups (or maybe a little more) of chopped food. The bowl fits over a spindle in the middle that holds the blades and does NOT create an tight seal with the spindle. In fact, it's pretty open. If you either over fill the bowl (ie, go more than about 1/3 of the way up) or have something liquidy (like mashed potatos), the processor will spill it right down the gap between the bowl and the spindle. If it's liquidy enough,it will go right down onto the base of the motor housing. While the housing is sealed, it creates a bit of a mess to clean up. This is why I say it's good for a small house hold. So far, the most I've been able to slice in a single batch is 1 small carrot, 3 small celery stalks, and half an onion. I could probably put a little more in but not much. Any more than that and it feels like it'll start going down the spindle and end up out of the bowl. If you're making a meal for 4 people, you'll likely have to break down your ingredients into smaller batches. That starts to get inconvenient and contrary to why one is using a food processor in the first place. However, if you're a single person or maybe cooking for 2, chances are the bowls large enough for a meals worth of chopping.
For me personally, this unit does what I need and I'm happy with it. I'd recommend it for a smaller household that doesn't need lots of bells and whistles. It's a basic unit that gets the job I need done.
I've had this food processor for a year. I am changing my review to one star. The spindle mechanism that holds the blade in place is stuck in the lock position on the bowl. The last few times I've used it, I've gone to clean it and had much difficulty getting the spindle to unlock from the bowl. Seems B&D does not make this replacement part, so I am stuck with buying a new one. Also, the bowl is plastic and scratches easily. I used this a lot, so I guess it got a good run but I expected this to last much much longer. Will be buying a new one, preferably with a glass bowl.
Thank you for offering your feedback regarding your Black + Decker Food Processor. We are sorry to learn about the mechanical issues you experienced with your food processor. Your food processor has a two year warranty, and while it may be past the return date, we would like to help find you a remedy for this. Please contact us at email@example.com and reference ID number 41207635 so we can better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.
There are two important considerations when using this blender. The first is that the blade is a bit too far above the bottom of the bowl. It's about 3mm above as opposed to significantly more expensive brands that will be about 1-1.5mm from the bottom of the bowl. This isn't a huge deal, but it may make it more difficult to get a fine texture in a smaller volume.
The second is much more minor of a complaint, but the lid has some nooks and crannies that make it a bit of challenge to clean with anything sticky, but so far it has not been an issue that is too hard to overcome.
These complaints aside, this product works fairly spectacularly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated food processors in our Food Processor Reviews.