4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
BLACK+DECKER FP6000 Performance Dicing Food Processor, Black/Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 800-Watt Motor - This powerful motor works easily through anything you're slicing, dicing, mixing, and so much more!
- Accessories - Simplified dicing and adjustable slicing are just the start! The useful attachments include: stainless steel slicing and shredding disks, a dicing disk, a chopping blade, and a dough blade.
- Two Work bowls - Pick the right size bowl for the job. This set includes an extra large 11-cup work bowl and a smaller 4-cup work bowl.
- Adjustable Speed Control - Go from low to high speed with the turn of a dial. The easy-to-clean control goes from "min" to "max" in no time, making food prep quick and easy.
- Stainless Steel Base - The heavy-duty base stays in place through every operation with skid-resistant feet to add even more stability. Plus, it looks great on your countertop.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Blade Detail: Stainless Steel Chopping Blades
- Color: Black and Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher-Safe Work Bowl: Yes
- Included Accessories: Dicing Disk, Cleanout Tool, Slicing Disk, Shredding Disk, S Blade, Mini S Blade, Dough Blade, Compact Storage Case
- Speeds: Adjustable Controls
- Volts: 120V
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
- Wattage: 800 Watts
- Workbowl Capacity: 11 Cups and 4 Cups
Black+Decker Performance Dicing Food Processor
Item #: FP6000
Take food prep to a new level of ease with the Black+Decker Performance Dicing Food Processor. With special blades and disks for slicing, dicing, shredding, chopping, and even mixing dough—this powerful processor does it all! You can adjust the thickness of slices without taking anything apart, and the dicing disk lets you create perfect 8 mm cubes for professional results at home. The extra wide mouth chute accommodates all types of foods, and the 11-cup and 4-cup workbowls give you the right size for every task. All removable parts are dishwasher-safe, and they store easily in the compact storage case.
This powerful motor works easily through anything you’re slicing, dicing, mixing, and so much more!
Pick the right size bowl for the job. This set includes an extra large 11-cup workbowl and a smaller 4-cup workbowl.
Adjustable Speed Control
Go from low to high speed with the turn of a dial. The easy-to-clean control goes from 'min' to 'max' in no time, making food prep quick and easy.
Stainless Steel Base
The heavy-duty base stays in place through every operation with skid-resistant feet to add even more stability. Plus, it looks great on your countertop.
Compact Storage Case
All removable parts fit conveniently into the storage case so you can stay organized and save space.
Compact Storage Case
Wide-Mouth Feed Chute
Multifunctional 3-Piece Pusher
Recipe Book Included
Simplified dicing and adjustable slicing are just the start! The useful attachments include: stainless steel slicing and shredding disks, a dicing disk, a chopping blade, and a dough blade.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap Food Processor (70725A)
BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
Hamilton Beach Professional Dicing Food Processor with 14-Cup BPA-Free Bowl (70825)
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor Ultra Quiet Powerful motor, includes 7 Attachment Blades + Chopper and Citrus Juicer , Made in Europe with German Engineering
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Royal Kitchen|
|Item Dimensions||11.25 x 18 x 14.25 in||16.6 x 12.6 x 9.3 in||9.06 x 8.46 x 16.14 in||11.26 x 7.8 x 15.67 in||12 x 9.5 x 17 in||14.9 x 11.3 x 15.4 in|
|Item Weight||—||18 lbs||6.57 lbs||5.8 lbs||15.5 lbs||9.8 lbs|
|Material Type||Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||18/8 Steel|
|Size||11_cup||14 Cup||12 Cup||8 Cup||14 Cup||FP includes 7 Blades|
Take food prep to a new level of ease with the Black Decker Performance Dicing Food Processor. With special blades and disks for slicing, dicing, shredding, chopping, and even mixing dough-this powerful processor does it all! You can adjust the thickness of slices without taking anything apart, and the dicing disk lets you create perfect 8mm cubes for professional results at home. The extra wide mouth chute accommodates all types of foods, and the 11-cup and 4-cup work bowls give you the right size for every task. All removable parts are dishwasher-safe, and they store easily in the compact storage case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. A week in, it does a good job slicing at medium widths. Even on soft veggies like tomatoes and a pepperoni sausage for pizza. Great onsweet potatoes as well.
3. Good job shredding, even on very hard and fairly soft cheeses.
2. Alright job chopping. Some variation in size and texture, but works fine.
3. Dicing which isn't available in any other user-$200 model! This is why I bought this machine.
4. Great customer service! See below.
5. Solid plastic for work bowl, pushers, and mini bowl.
1. Plastic disks - these seem like they will break eventually. Versus my grandma's Cuisinart, which has fewer features but more solid parts, which has mostly metal parts. The blades are metal, but the rest of the disks are plastic.
2. The plastic of the compact storage case is VERY fragile. It broke almost immediately, however, Spectrum, which provideo customer service (NOT Black and Decker ) replaced it immediately no questions asked, which I loved.
3. Adjustible slicing - this is really difficult. Hard food pushes the blade down, meaning it won't slice as thin as you set it. This also creates variable slices, meaning one slice will be 1/6 of an inch and another will be 1/4th of an inch.
It does NOT chop evenly. You'll have some big chucks that it didn't blend while the rest is turning into mush. The blade does not reach close enough to the edge of the bowl (I have the version with lots of attachments and options and none of them reach the edge of the small OR large bowl). It also shakes and doesn't seem super sturdy when the load isn't very even (kind of like a front load washer does with an uneven load of laundry). Lastly, the rubber seal isn't removable and creates a small space that is hard to clean out and EVERYTHING gets stuck in there. It does come with a tiny wire brush (same thing Dr. Brown Bottles gives you and is just as much fun to use). It also take up a ton of room for it and all it's accessories.
With that being said, there are plenty of PROs too:
I love the added chop feature!!! fabulous time savor (but again it will be uneven and part mush). The options to shred cheese, slice food and dice food is just the reason I bought it. It has been good so far and I have had it several months.
This is a good Food Processor for Dicing, Slicing,Grating only hard vegetables. (do not use tomatoes and cheese)
Dicing Hard Vegetables saves time
Grating is good
3 speeds helps in dough kneading really quick.
Do not choose this for cheese grating.
More leftovers in the disc
Cleaning is tuff
Unlike some of the “vine voice” reviews (where people get free products) on Amazon, it does not dice tomatoes or soft fruits/vegetables with tough skins. The dicing blades are not sharp enough. It does dice firm fruits/vegetables without tough skins really well.
I had two major problems, that are bad enough that I am returning the food processor. First is that the food processor makes a burning smell like the motor is being overworked – this happened when I was shredding romaine lettuce with the cutting blade. I have never had a problem like this with any food processor. When using my Cuisinart or Hamilton Beach food processor – lettuce/cabbage is the easiest thing to chop. The smell is pretty bad and made me physically sick twice after breathing in the fumes.
The other problem is that once the off button wouldn't work and I had to unplug the machine to get it to turn off. Overall I can't use an appliance that won't turn off and smells so bad that it makes me ill.
Would definitely recommend!