Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Proces..." and save 62% off the $206.97 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor with Digital Control, Stainless Steel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 800-Watt Motor - This powerful motor works easily through anything you’re slicing, dicing, mixing, and so much more!
- Accessories - Simplified dicing and adjustable slicing are just the start! The useful attachments include: stainless steel slicing and shredding disks, a dicing disk, a chopping blade, and a dough blade
- Two Workbowls - Pick the right size bowl for the job. This set includes an extra large 11-cup workbowl and a smaller 4-cup work-bowl
- Digital Controls - The touchpad controls include 3 speeds and a pulse button, and the panel is easy to wipe clean
- Stainless Steel Base - The heavy-duty base stays in place through every operation with skid-resistant feet to add even more stability. Plus, it looks great on your counter-top
- Compact Storage Case - All removable parts fit conveniently into the storage case so you can stay organized and save space
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Black & Decker Performance Dicing Food Processor
Item No: FP6010
Take food prep to a new level of ease with the Black & Decker Performance Dicing Food Processor. With special blades and disks for slicing, dicing, shredding, chopping, and even mixing dough—this powerful processor does it all! You can adjust the thickness of slices without taking anything apart, and the dicing disk lets you create perfect 8 millimeter cubes for professional results at home. The extra wide mouth chute accommodates all types of foods, and the 11-cup and 4-cup workbowls give you the right size for every task. All removable parts are dishwasher-safe (top rack only), and they store easily in the compact storage case.
- Disks: Dicing Disk, Slicing Disk, Shredding Disk
- Blades: S Blade, Mini S Blade, Dough Blade
- Color: Stainless Steel And Black
- Digital: Yes
- Wattage: 800 watts
- Number of Workbowls: 2
- Workbowl Capacity: 11 Cups, 4 Cups
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- BPA Free Bowl: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years
Compact Storage Case
All removable parts fit conveniently into the storage case so you can stay organized and save space.
The touchpad controls include 3 speeds and a pulse button, and the panel is easy to wipe clean.
Pick the right size bowl for the job. This set includes an extra large 11-cup workbowl and a smaller 4-cup workbowl.
Stainless Steel Base
The heavy-duty base stays in place through every operation with skid-resistant feet to add even more stability. Plus, it looks great on your countertop.
Black & Decker FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor
Item # FP1600B
Driven by 450-watt power, the Black & Decker FP1600B is great for chopping, dicing, mincing, slicing, etc. The 8-cup-capacity work bowl of this Black & Decker food processor accommodates a large amount of fruits and vegetable at one time.
Simplified dicing and adjustable slicing are just the start! The useful attachments include: stainless steel slicing and shredding disks, a dicing disk, a chopping blade, and a dough blade.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
KitchenAid KFP1333OB 13-Cup Food Processor with ExactSlice System - Onyx Black
BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
Hamilton Beach Professional Dicing Food Processor with 14-Cup BPA-Free Bowl (70825)
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Golden Goose Egg Products||Amazon.com||always quality||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Prestige Products Online|
|Color||Black||Silver||Onyx Black||Black||Gray||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||17.75 x 11 x 14.5 in||12.6 x 16.6 x 9.3 in||11.81 x 10.88 x 16.62 in||7.8 x 11.26 x 15.67 in||17.32 x 10.91 x 20.55 in||8 x 10.25 x 17.75 in|
|Item Weight||1 ounces||18 lbs||18 lbs||5.8 lbs||15.5 lbs||26 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Size||11_cup||14 Cup||13-c.||8 Cup||14 Cup||n/a|
BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor with Digital Control, Stainless Steel
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. A week in, it does a good job slicing at medium widths. Even on soft veggies like tomatoes and a pepperoni sausage for pizza. Great onsweet potatoes as well.
3. Good job shredding, even on very hard and fairly soft cheeses.
2. Alright job chopping. Some variation in size and texture, but works fine.
3. Dicing which isn't available in any other user-$200 model! This is why I bought this machine.
4. Great customer service! See below.
5. Solid plastic for work bowl, pushers, and mini bowl.
1. Plastic disks - these seem like they will break eventually. Versus my grandma's Cuisinart, which has fewer features but more solid parts, which has mostly metal parts. The blades are metal, but the rest of the disks are plastic.
2. The plastic of the compact storage case is VERY fragile. It broke almost immediately, however, Spectrum, which provideo customer service (NOT Black and Decker ) replaced it immediately no questions asked, which I loved.
3. Adjustible slicing - this is really difficult. Hard food pushes the blade down, meaning it won't slice as thin as you set it. This also creates variable slices, meaning one slice will be 1/6 of an inch and another will be 1/4th of an inch.
It does NOT chop evenly. You'll have some big chucks that it didn't blend while the rest is turning into mush. The blade does not reach close enough to the edge of the bowl (I have the version with lots of attachments and options and none of them reach the edge of the small OR large bowl). It also shakes and doesn't seem super sturdy when the load isn't very even (kind of like a front load washer does with an uneven load of laundry). Lastly, the rubber seal isn't removable and creates a small space that is hard to clean out and EVERYTHING gets stuck in there. It does come with a tiny wire brush (same thing Dr. Brown Bottles gives you and is just as much fun to use). It also take up a ton of room for it and all it's accessories.
With that being said, there are plenty of PROs too:
I love the added chop feature!!! fabulous time savor (but again it will be uneven and part mush). The options to shred cheese, slice food and dice food is just the reason I bought it. It has been good so far and I have had it several months.
I bought this processor because of its touted dicing/cubing capabilities. I've e-mailed customer support TWICE with zero responses so I'm fed up with their non-support and selling this off as I realize it's 11-cup capacity is also insufficient for my needs.
But it's cheap, has a convenient storage cabinet (although its clear plastic seems to scratch and dull easily), the suction-cup feet keep the unit firmly in position during use, and the other blades have worked for me.
Unlike some of the “vine voice” reviews (where people get free products) on Amazon, it does not dice tomatoes or soft fruits/vegetables with tough skins. The dicing blades are not sharp enough. It does dice firm fruits/vegetables without tough skins really well.
I had two major problems, that are bad enough that I am returning the food processor. First is that the food processor makes a burning smell like the motor is being overworked – this happened when I was shredding romaine lettuce with the cutting blade. I have never had a problem like this with any food processor. When using my Cuisinart or Hamilton Beach food processor – lettuce/cabbage is the easiest thing to chop. The smell is pretty bad and made me physically sick twice after breathing in the fumes.
The other problem is that once the off button wouldn't work and I had to unplug the machine to get it to turn off. Overall I can't use an appliance that won't turn off and smells so bad that it makes me ill.
Would definitely recommend!