Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER HHVI320JR02 Dustbuster Cordless Lithi..." and save 44% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER HHVI320JR02 Dustbuster Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum, Magic Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lithium technology provides strong suction and extended run time, 2.0Ah
- Translucent, washable bowl and washable filter
- Crevice tool for hard to reach areas and flip-up brush for upholstery
- Cyclonic action helps keep the filter clean and suction strong
- Lightweight and portable design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Jack Plug Charger
- Wall Mount
- Extendable Crevice Tool
- Flip-Up Brush
Features + Benefits
- Ideal for multipurpose cleaning and daily quick clean-ups.
- Lithium technology provides strong suction.
- Washable bowl + filter allows for thorough cleaning between jobs.
- Translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty.
- A pull-out crevice tool provides access to hard to reach areas.
- The flip-up brush allows you to dust + vacuum upholstery.
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and suction strong.
- A wall mount provides a versatile storage solution.
- The rotating nozzle gives you a comfortable hand position when accessing hard to reach areas.
- Lightweight + portable design makes for convenient cleaning.
|Charge Duration||13.5 hrs|
|Dustbowl Capacity||20.6 oz.|
|Product Dimensions (HxWxD)||7.99 x 12.53 x 5.39 in|
|Suction Power||16 AW|
The black+decker HHVI320JR02 Dust buster cordless lithium hand vacuum, magic Blue, is ideal for multipurpose cleaning in your home, garage, auto, boat. The lithium technology provides strong suction and extended run time. It has a washable bowl (20.6Oz) and filter which allows for thorough cleaning between Jobs. The translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty. This vac has a rotating nozzle for a comfortable hand position when accessing hard to reach areas, along with an extendable crevice tool that provides access to hard to reach areas and a flip-up brush which allows you to dust and vacuum upholstery. The cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and suction strong. 2.0 amp hours. This vac has a lightweight and portable design which makes for convenient cleaning. A wall mount provides a versatile storage solution. Includes: hand vac, Jack plug charger, wall mount, extendable crevice tool, flip-up brush.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.9 x 12.5 x 5.3 in||5.5 x 17.25 x 7.75 in||7.9 x 13.9 x 5.3 in||4.3 x 16.1 x 4.3 in||6.88 x 18 x 6.75 in||6.4 x 13.7 x 8.5 in|
|Item Weight||2.4 lbs||2.6 lbs||2.11 lbs||3.27 lbs||3.8 lbs||4.5 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Well balanced in hand and light weight.
- The nozzle extension (they call it crevice tool) is convenient. Its integrated in the the nozzle and is extended from inside.
- With the nozzle extended, its much more convenient and easy on the back when standing and reaching areas on the floor.
- Its easy to access the dust bowl to dump and the filter to clean.
- I ran it for a good 5 minutes and did not seem to reduce suction.
- The suction is adequate but not great. For reference, it would readily intake a nickle coin, and with a little more work a quarter coin.
- Comes with a wall mountable bracket to hang the unit and a wall wart charger but you still have to plug the cable in to charge it.
- The charging electrical connection is not integrated into the bracket
- Its loud. Almost uncomfortably loud. I have a full size vacuum that is significantly quieter.
- For some reason, it had a hard time sucking up sand.
- The brush is almost useless. It only works in 1 direction. On an upswing there is nothing to lock it in place and it slides off.
- Its pricey at $60.
Its an adequate machine for small jobs of loose light material. Denser material with small surface area, like sand, it had trouble with. The loudness of the noise it makes is uncomfortable. For the price it seems expensive for the performance. Considering everything, I've given it an average rating of 3 stars.
Since the top part can rotate/detach completely, I wish they would add a hose attachment for cleaning cars easier; the form factor still makes it very difficult for cleaning tight areas.
The extension nozzle is still a little difficult to unlock; you really have to press hard on it.
I really like the blue color they decided to go with for this one; looks very clean and nice.
The previous one had a huge charging base, where you just had it set it down on it to start charging; this one now requires you to plug it in the standard way, but you can now mount it on a wall.
The noise is about the same loudness.
Don't expect this to have super power suction like a real vacuum; it's good for light jobs if you're looking for a portable light-weight one. It's way lighter than the old version.
Initially I loved this vacuum. The charging cord is convenient (i.e. not having to have the vacuum plugged in at all times), and the vacuum is extremely lightweight. I particularly like using the vacuum for cleaning hardwood floors and kitchen floors The long front part makes it very easy to get to hard to reach areas. However, with all of this said, the vacuum does not hold a charge well (maybe I just got a lemon?). The first couple of weeks the charge seemed okay. But then very quickly I the vacuum would run out of power after 20-30 minutes of use (after charging the vacuum all night). Because the charging cord is relatively short, this makes the vacuum all but useless to me; I'm forced to vacuum for 10 minutes, charge the vacuum 30 minutes, use for 10 minutes, charge, repeat, repeat.
Easy to clean, but BE CAREFUL, to assemble back correctly. At first, may prove a little difficult, if you don't watch carefully as you disassemble for cleaning. One of our best home companions. IMPORTANT WHEN YOU PURCHASE. There are two of the same vacuums on amazon, but they are priced differently. One is 39.99, the other, 49.99! It is exactly the same vacuum! The one for 39.99 arrives within a day or two, from amazon prime. This will save you 10 dollars! Your welcome! You may have to search to find the 39.99 from amazon in their pages. I don't know why the lower price doesn't come up first.
Most recent customer reviews
Keep in the car In between rides when someone leaves a mess..