Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "BLACK+DECKER JE2200B Fruit & Vegetable Juicer Juic...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 44% off the $50.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER JE2200B Fruit & Vegetable Juicer Juice Machine, with Stainless Steel Cutter & Strainer Includes Large Capacity Pulp Container & 10 oz. Juice Container, Black Juicer
|Price:||$36.79 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 400-Watt Motor - Extract fresh, pulp-free juice in just seconds! The intuitive on/off switch provides the best performance for all kinds of fruit and vegetables
- Compact Design - The vertically-oriented juice extractor saves space on the countertop
- Stainless Steel Cutter and Strainer - The durable cutter quickly works through fruits and vegetables, and it’s easy to clean and reuse
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Every removable part is safe to clean in the dishwasher, further simplifying the juice-making process
- Fruit and Vegetable Pusher - The pusher guides fresh produce towards the cutters for maximum juice extraction
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Health- and budget-conscious consumers: it’s time for a fresh start. The Black & Decker Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor (model JE2200B) has a powerful 400-watt motor to make quick work of your favorite produce, without putting the squeeze on your wallet. Using a high quality strainer and stainless steel blades, pulp is separated out while nothing but natural juice is strained into the 300-ml pitcher below. Plus, the dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup fast and easy.
Manage Your Pulp
With the 28-ounce pulp collector you can manage your pulp. Choose how much pulp you want in your juice and use the left overs in great recipes.
Capture Your Juice
Included with the juicer is a 300-milliliter pitcher to capture all the fresh-squeezed juice. It has an easy-pour spout to transfer juice into glasses or into a serving pitcher.
Control Your Juicing
The 400-Watt Motor is built to tackle even the toughest produce with confidence. The motor is controlled by an easy on/off switch. The juicer features a dual safety lock mechanism for additional safety and peace of mind.
Clean Up Quick
Removable and dishwasher safe parts and accessories make this juicer even more user-friendly. Stainless steel blades and strainer allow for easy cleanup and maintenance - just toss them in the dishwasher and you're done.
The BLACK+DECKER 400-Watt Juice Extractor makes it easy to turn all your favorite fruits and vegetables into delicious, pulp-free juice. The powerful 400-watt motor quickly works through produce, separating fresh juice from the pulp, which is collected in a separate container. With intuitive controls and dishwasher-safe parts, it’s the fast and easy way to enjoy fresh, flavorful juice!
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: DO NOT BUY - I have used the juicer 3x a day for 5 days and it is giving out. Makes weird noises, juice runs underneath, gets hot and actually frightening. I cut my pieces small and am very careful with feeding the juicer - I don't put big pieces in or a too much at a time. It seems to have the most trouble on any leafy green - kale or spinach. Once I start putting those in it starts acting up. It is almost too cumbersome to juice anymore. Will have to replace it.
1. When I disassembled it to wash it, I found it very difficult to lift out the pulp separator that holds the cutter/strainer. I put it back, not easily. But it did come apart better after that. However, once it did its juicing and got more firmly seated. So it was VERY difficult to take apart. And did I say I had juiced beets? Need I say more about that.
2. Back to the beets. As the juice flowed into the juice container, it also sprayed around the kitchen. And did I say I had juiced RED beets?
3. Then there's the watercress. It did juice some of it, but many of the whole leaves escaped in the whirlwind to pulp container.
Yes, I really did want it to work, but I am returning it and buying a Breville. You think I'd know, since I love my Vita-Mix, you get what you pay for, and $40 just can't buy a decent juicer, unless you are buying a used one from someone who is moving across the ocean and can't take it with her.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.