|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 4 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||LI4000|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER LI4000 4-Volt Lithium-Ion SmartSelect Screwdriver with Magnetic Screw Holder
|Price:||$28.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lithium-ion battery-powered screwdriver with magnetic screw holder for basic home repairs and assemblies
- Six-position clutch has visual indicators for easy prevention of stripping
- Charger holds accessory bits and can be wall-mounted
- LED light for increased visibility in dark areas
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BLACK+DECKER LI4000 4-Volt Lithium-Ion SmartSelect Screwdriver with Magnetic Screw Holder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||10 inches x 11.25 inches||9.5 inches x 7.69 inches||9 inches x 2 inches||11.17 inches x 12.56 inches|
|Item Package Weight||2.1 pounds||1.25 pounds||0.75 pounds||2.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Quick and easy torque selection.
Patented retractable magnetic
Drive Screws Without Stripping
Perfect for a range of household jobs, this compact, ergonomic driver delivers 70 inch/pounds of torque at 180 RPM for efficient, comfortable performance. Use it for furniture assembly, lighting projects, and a range of other projects, including shelf, towel bar, and cabinetry installation.
The LI4000 has two specialized features that prevent stripping by preventing overpowering of delicate fasteners. The first is a six-position clutch with visual indicators, and the second is Black & Decker's exclusive SmartSelect technology, which allows for quick and easy torque selection. An added bonus, the LI4000 features a magnetic tip that prevents you from accidentally dropping screws.
Chock-Full of User-Friendly Features
The LI4000 also includes a forward/reverse switch with an easy-to-read indicator window and a built-in LED work light that provides visibility when working in low-light or enclosed areas.
For further convenience, a mountable charging base neatly holds accessory bits and an LED indicator makes it clear when it's time to recharge the battery.
Lithium-Ion Battery and Energy-Star Charger Provide Performance
The LI4000 is powered by an efficient, rechargeable 3.6-volt lithium-ion battery that holds its charge longer than traditional batteries to deliver reliable performance job after job.
The included battery charger is Energy-Star rated, which means it meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy. Battery chargers with the Energy Start rating have the potential to save more than one billion kilowatt hours of energy per year and $100 million in related costs in the U.S. alone. Moreover, if every American used energy-efficient chargers, we could prevent the release of more than one million tons of greenhouse gases into our environment, which would be equivalent to taking 150,000 cars off the road each year.
Along with the Energy-Star rated battery charger and 11-piece accessory set, the LI4000 screwdriver is backed by a two-year warranty.
What's in the Box
LI4000 Screwdriver; charging cradle; and 11-piece accessory set.
Top Customer Reviews
Well I found one that covers both criteria and even though I have owned it for about 3 months it has been well used.
Anyone that does any amount of household maintence will be delighted with the Black & Decker SmartDriver with the Magnetic Screw Holder. It makes every job much easier and that is why I titled the review "The third hand."
Charles C. Anderson
I did not disassemble the drill to inspect its drive mechanism. I suspect the gears are made of a high strength polymer, and not steel, based upon the weight and the quite comfortable balance of the tool. All other parts of the tool, mostly a type of strong plastic) seem to be of high or higher quality one would expect a tool made for this purpose. Overall, subject to any long term problems which could surface, I am impressed with this driver and I think it is a perfect tool for one to have around the house to take on minor fixit or construstion projects.Read more ›
I bought this unit a few months ago. It works perfectly and I found it very usefull. Still, there are a couple of things that I love to change to make it a lot better.
- Driver is small but has enough torque to function very well.
- It's fast.
- Has a light that helps see in dark places. Color blue.
- It feels good in the hand. It has a good size (I have xlarge hands).
- The clutch works pretty well, especially when over-tighten the screws can damage the surface.
- Battery responded very well and has lasted for the duration of the work.
- Driver size makes it convenient to carry it in a pocket without disturbing much.
- The magnetic screw guide is great.
- The driver charging base is large with the transformer cable fixed to the base. Take a lot of space on my toolbox. I prefer they make the transformer detachable to charge the driver directly at site or on the base at home.
- The driver can't use two-ends Drillbits, Only one-end drillbits. For me that's inconvinient, especially since my older B&D driver can use them. Take note that the Black & Decker 71-081 Double Ended Screwdriving Bit Set, 10-Piece that is "Frequently Bought Together" at Amazon is USELESS for this drive so DON'T BUY THAT ONE. I have a list that will fit this drive down.
- The driver don't have the option to carry aditional drillbits. Really inconvinient since only can use 1 end drilldits.
Some drill bit set that work are:
...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The weakest drill ever. Spend the extra money to get something better.Published 5 days ago by Melissa Sheehan
works great. big difference in the power settings.Only thing i would improve is that the power unit which stores the bits should move around.. Read morePublished 10 days ago by SkyFrau
I charged it according to the directions but it was still so weak that it couldn't even put a screw into a pre-drilled hole.Published 13 days ago by Melissa
Worked well for about 6 months of light usage, then started losing ability to hold a charge. After 18 months of light usage, dead. Disappointed.Published 19 days ago by Mike
I love this handy little screwdriver, which I have had for a few months now! I am a real girly girl so for me saying this means a lot. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Sandra
I’ve been somewhat paranoid about stripping screws and over-torquing so I have always used a ratcheting screwdriver when doing an annual inspection on airplanes. Read morePublished 28 days ago by John