|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 4 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||LI4000|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER LI4000 4-Volt Lithium-Ion SmartSelect Screwdriver with Magnetic Screw Holder
|Price:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$44.39 (62%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lithium-ion battery-powered screwdriver with magnetic screw holder for basic home repairs and assemblies
- Six-position clutch has visual indicators for easy prevention of stripping
- Charger holds accessory bits and can be wall-mounted
- LED light for increased visibility in dark areas
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Quick and easy torque selection.
Patented retractable magnetic
Drive Screws Without Stripping
Perfect for a range of household jobs, this compact, ergonomic driver delivers 70 inch/pounds of torque at 180 RPM for efficient, comfortable performance. Use it for furniture assembly, lighting projects, and a range of other projects, including shelf, towel bar, and cabinetry installation.
The LI4000 has two specialized features that prevent stripping by preventing overpowering of delicate fasteners. The first is a six-position clutch with visual indicators, and the second is Black & Decker's exclusive SmartSelect technology, which allows for quick and easy torque selection. An added bonus, the LI4000 features a magnetic tip that prevents you from accidentally dropping screws.
Chock-Full of User-Friendly Features
The LI4000 also includes a forward/reverse switch with an easy-to-read indicator window and a built-in LED work light that provides visibility when working in low-light or enclosed areas.
For further convenience, a mountable charging base neatly holds accessory bits and an LED indicator makes it clear when it's time to recharge the battery.
Lithium-Ion Battery and Energy-Star Charger Provide Performance
The LI4000 is powered by an efficient, rechargeable 3.6-volt lithium-ion battery that holds its charge longer than traditional batteries to deliver reliable performance job after job.
The included battery charger is Energy-Star rated, which means it meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy. Battery chargers with the Energy Start rating have the potential to save more than one billion kilowatt hours of energy per year and $100 million in related costs in the U.S. alone. Moreover, if every American used energy-efficient chargers, we could prevent the release of more than one million tons of greenhouse gases into our environment, which would be equivalent to taking 150,000 cars off the road each year.
Along with the Energy-Star rated battery charger and 11-piece accessory set, the LI4000 screwdriver is backed by a two-year warranty.
What's in the Box
LI4000 Screwdriver; charging cradle; and 11-piece accessory set.
Top Customer Reviews
Well I found one that covers both criteria and even though I have owned it for about 3 months it has been well used.
Anyone that does any amount of household maintence will be delighted with the Black & Decker SmartDriver with the Magnetic Screw Holder. It makes every job much easier and that is why I titled the review "The third hand."
Charles C. Anderson
I did not disassemble the drill to inspect its drive mechanism. I suspect the gears are made of a high strength polymer, and not steel, based upon the weight and the quite comfortable balance of the tool. All other parts of the tool, mostly a type of strong plastic) seem to be of high or higher quality one would expect a tool made for this purpose. Overall, subject to any long term problems which could surface, I am impressed with this driver and I think it is a perfect tool for one to have around the house to take on minor fixit or construstion projects.Read more ›
I bought this unit a few months ago. It works perfectly and I found it very usefull. Still, there are a couple of things that I love to change to make it a lot better.
- Driver is small but has enough torque to function very well.
- It's fast.
- Has a light that helps see in dark places. Color blue.
- It feels good in the hand. It has a good size (I have xlarge hands).
- The clutch works pretty well, especially when over-tighten the screws can damage the surface.
- Battery responded very well and has lasted for the duration of the work.
- Driver size makes it convenient to carry it in a pocket without disturbing much.
- The magnetic screw guide is great.
- The driver charging base is large with the transformer cable fixed to the base. Take a lot of space on my toolbox. I prefer they make the transformer detachable to charge the driver directly at site or on the base at home.
- The driver can't use two-ends Drillbits, Only one-end drillbits. For me that's inconvinient, especially since my older B&D driver can use them. Take note that the Black & Decker 71-081 Double Ended Screwdriving Bit Set, 10-Piece that is "Frequently Bought Together" at Amazon is USELESS for this drive so DON'T BUY THAT ONE. I have a list that will fit this drive down.
- The driver don't have the option to carry aditional drillbits. Really inconvinient since only can use 1 end drilldits.
Some drill bit set that work are:
...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not as powerful as I'd hope, but it's small, so my expectations weren't especially high. it's perfect for small jobs.Published 2 days ago by brett buckner
This is my first electric driver. I got this based on reviews and for the below feature that I think are essential.
1. Read more
Battery died with very little use.!!
I had the drill connected to its base and charging for the past year all the time, and only used the drill a couple of times. Read more
Have had this product for about 2.5 years and the Lithium-Ion battery will no longer hold a charge. Of course, it has a two year warranty which is now expired. Read morePublished 11 days ago by PJE
That screw holder is worth it. Its one of those tools you just grab and use all the time. Powerful enough to get most jobs done but not so powerful that you Frack things up... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Maxx
Great value for money. Comes with all the drivers you need and works well. Allows my kids to join in on DIY projects around the house.Published 24 days ago by AN