Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER LST300 12-Inch Lithium Trimmer and Edger, 20-volt
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20-volt Lithium Ion battery pack for 33% more run time
- The PowerDrive Transmission delivers more power from the motor to the cutting string so you can get the job done faster
- Automatic Feed Spool ensures continuous work without bumping. Line diameter: 0.065 inches
- 2-in-1 trim or edge - easily converts from trimmer to edger in seconds
- Lightweight design with adjustable handle and height positions
- One 20v Lithium battery pack for 33% more run time
- Runtime Extension Technology for long run time
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With POWERDRIVE transmission and 33% more run time*, this battery-powered trimmer/edger can tackle tough overgrowth and heavy weeds. Quiet and easy to start.*versus our previous LBXR20 battery pack
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a 2-stroke weed whacker for years, and while it murdered weeds with impunity, I felt like I spent more time fixing/adjusting it than actually whacking weeds.
This little electric trimmer fixed all that. It's about 3x lighter than the engine version, the handle adjusts to your height/angle preference, the head can be turned 90 degrees to get edges, and the lithium battery can run at full tilt for an hour plus, easily. It recharges fast and comes with an extra battery, so there's basically no downtime in your weed massacring sessions.
The spools are a little tricky to replace (don't let the spring loose or you'll find yourself winding it back together manually, which sucks), but once you figure it out, it's quick and easy to drop in new line.
This one had pretty good reviews, so I figured I’d give it a shot. Only comes with one battery, which works for my small yard, but even I am considering having a second battery. Fortunately the knock off brand batteries are pretty cheap here on amazon. Not like my Makita work tool batteries that are pretty $$. Battery technology still seems sub-par, but as long as you know they don’t last forever, $20 every year or so for a new battery is less then you’d spend on gas/oil for your 2-stroke. They also take up a lot less space, and your neighbors won’t have to hear your chainsaw sounding weed whacker on Sunday mornings.
Fairly powerful for a battery powered weed eater. Not as strong as my old 2-stroke, but beats dragging a cord around by far. Haven’t had to replace the string on it, but that always seems to be a pain no matter what tool brand you buy.
Would say this is great for small yards and is definitely light. Beats mixing gas and is quiet. Not sure on the longevity, as I haven’t used it a whole lot, but for my needs, it seems to fit the bill nicely.
If you’re on the fence about which tool to buy, and have a small yard, I’d say this is a great option. If you have lots of weeds and lots of property, I’d say go gas, or get a few batteries if you’re stuck on “going green”.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to use, strong long lasting battery, and it cuts well.Read more
Also, the charger was DOA, but that's not Amazon's fault.