Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER LSW321 20V MAX Lithium POWERCOMMAND P..." and save 56% off the $152.98 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
BLACK+DECKER LSW321 20V MAX Lithium POWERCOMMAND Power Boost Sweeper
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 130 MPH sweeper easily clears debris from hard surfaces
- Low noise design allows for quiet operation
- Up to 25 minutes of runtime allows you to complete a variety of tasks
- POWERBOOST increases power to clear stubborn debris
- Part of the 20V MAX System; 1 System - Endless Tasks. Power for your Style
- Part of the POWERCOMMAND Family of tools – EASYFEED, POWERCUT, POWERBOOST - helps solve common user frustrations when using Outdoor Power Equipment.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $14.01 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The BLACK+DECKER LSW321 20V MAX Lithium POWERBOOST Sweeper is part of the 20V MAX System; 1 System - Endless Tasks. Power for your Style. This is ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages and other hard surfaces of leaves, grass clippings, and other lawn debris. This sweeper features POWERBOOST to increase power, up to 130 MPH sweeper easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages. The premium micro texture soft grip provides comfort and control while using the tool, and a low noise design allows for quiet operation. This unit offers up to 25 minutes of runtime allows you to complete a variety of tasks. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. Includes: (1) LSW321 20V MAX POWERBOOST Cordless Sweeper (1) LBXR2020 20V MAX Lithium Ion Extended Runtime Battery (1) Charger (1) Blow Tube
Showing 1-5 of 519 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The handle on the sweeper has definitely been upgraded with a nice rubber grip.
2. The battery is a 2 amp hour which yields 10-15 minutes of runtimeach with the PowerBoost button continously pressed.
3. Longer runtime up to 25 minutes without using the PowerBoost button.
4. The sweeper is more ergonomic than the old model.
1. The regular sweeper speed without PowerBoost being used is extremely low.
2. I found that while using the sweeper I was holding the PowerBoost button for about 90% of the time.
For me, the upgrade to the newer model was just the opposite due to the fact that the PowerBoost button needed to be pressed almost constantly. This contradiction on what the new sweeper was designed for - battery saving, pushed me to return the sweeper and go back to my old one. The old sweeper is constantly on high power and this is important for a battery powered tool, which is already considered low power.
For me, the new sweeper was not worth the price or the practically. I returned the sweeper and for the same dollar amount I purchased two 4 amp hour 20v batteries. Problem solved. If you do not have the old model and don't have access to several batteries like I do, this may be a great choice for you.
Well, yes and no. It depends on who you are and how long you intend to use it at any given time.
Weighing in at just 3.7 pounds, it is a very light tool that almost any adult could use. I do not like the fact that I have to continuously hold a “power boost” button down if I want to use the 130 MPH maximum air speed, but find that the lesser speed is powerful enough to clear off most hard surfaces.
I like the fact that, if I keep my battery charged, I do not have to worry about dealing with electrical cords or gasoline for power for quick jobs that take less than 20 minutes or less.
The maximum run time of the 2.O Ah Lithium Ion Battery is 25 minutes of power when it is fully charged.
The fully charged light battery weighs less than 2 pounds and will hold a charge for up to 500 days. Using a regular household electrical outlet and the small Black + Decker LCS1620 battery charger that comes with the product, you can expect to wait up to 2 – 3 hours for this battery to fully recharge.
On the other hand, if you do not mind spending the extra money, for about $35 you can purchase a Black + Decker L2ACF-OPE 20V MAX Lithium Ion Fast Charger that will charge the battery in up to 40 minutes. Additionally, you can purchase a pack of 2 additional Black + Decker LBXR20B-2 20V MAX Lithium Batteries for just under $75.
Further, although my hearing is not the greatest, the noise level of this hard surface cordless sweeper is significantly quieter than my gas or electric powered one. Although it is not recommended, I have used this product indoors to help clean the edging on my wall to wall carpet and found it not nearly as loud as my other sweepers that I only use outdoors.
I recommend this convenient, light weight product for small jobs that require 20 minutes or less, but for bigger more time consuming jobs I would recommend purchasing the Fast Charger and the additional Black + Decker Lithium Batteries.
Please note that this product is designed as a HARD SURFACE sweeper. If you intend to use it to blow leaves into piles on grass surfaces, this is not the tool for you.
For me, this is the perfect tool for the quick, hard surface jobs I intend to use it for and is well worth the price; however, with the extra batteries and the charger some people might think the total $200 plus price tag is too little bang for the buck for their needs.
I love it because it is an inexpensive tool that fits a need and convenience that make it well worth the price.