- Spend $50, Save $10 on select BLACK+DECKER Outdoor Tools. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
BLACK+DECKER 2-in-1 Cordless Sweeper & Vacuum, 36V, Tool Only (LSWV36B)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.75 x 8.5 x 20.44 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 120 MPH leaf sweeper + vacuum easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages.
- Cordless leaf sweeper and vacuum can be easily converted to vacuum mode for quick and easy vacuuming of debris from hard surfaces without the hassle of a cord.
- The battery powered leaf sweeper works with high performance 40V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery for long runtime (battery and charger not included).
- POWERCOMMAND(R) controls speed for maximum run-time or maximum power
- Lightweight at just 5.4 pounds for quick and easy blowing of debris with 6.9 pounds in vacuum mode
- Mulching fan reduces up to 6 bags of leaves down to 1 bag while vacuuming.
- Low noise design allows for quiet operation. Blow tube has built-in scraper allowing users to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lightweight and convenient, this cordless battery leaf sweeper and vacuum quickly picks up leaves and other debris from hard surfaces. Easily converts into a cordless sweeper. POWERCOMMAND lets you choose between extra runtime or extra power. Battery and charger are sold separately.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery is not an issue. It lasts and charges quickly so no issue with that. The problem is that it's just so weak, no power. It'll barely blow grass from the driveway. Come fall, don't even think about moving a leaf. Even with the power at full (6 for this model?) it just can't muster the power to move even the smallest job.
In addition the air intake will clog all of the time. If you are right handed the air intake is on the left side of the unit so it pulls in your clothing as you carry it. So, you have to hold it at least 6-8 inches away from you body. Very uncomfortable.
So if you need this to do any blowing or even moderate sweeping, look elsewhere. Hope this review was helpful.
As a vacuum, yes, it sucks. It's actually good on most leaves, but not on berries or acorns. Sucks them up a bit, then gives up and they come tumbling up. Found it helps to lift the vacuum end up in the air to left the berries, acorns fall down.
The worst thing is the battery/charger. I bought mine in October. So assuming weekly use, the battery and/or charger have failed - 9 months use and to replace it's about $100.
Probably smarter to buy a gas or a corded model for the real work and augment with a hair dryer or small fan or something more cost effective.
SO, TO WATCH THE TRUE CLEANING POWER OF THIS AWESOME CORDLESS LEAF VACUUM KEEPS BEING NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING if you keep the battery well charged & the lights on it showing level of charge make that super easy to do. And by having one extra rechargeable battery on hand, it makes it even easier as it usually recharges fully within about 30 minutes which is about the run time of the other or then provides a good rest break reminder for you & the machine, time which can also be well used doing some weeding or other yard work.
WHAT I LOVE MOST IS IT HAS BEEN VERY WELL DESIGNED TO ENABLE EASY PICK-UP OF EVERYTHING INCLUDING MAPLE LEAVES & OTHER LARGER & EXTRA LONG KEAVES EVEN WHEN MANY OF THOSE HAVE ACCUMULATED, without clogging the collection tube or struggling unless the battery is running down. So by starting on the high leaf collection areas first or scooping some of those out manually to reduce unnecessary load on the leaf vac or doing a quick clean-up more often in times or areas of tons of leaves dropping, IT HAS KEPT WORKING LIKE A CHARM DESPITE MY PETITE SIZE USUALLY MAKING MOST MANUAL EQUIPMENT TOUGH TO HANDLE, not even many supposedly lightweight cordless house vacuums unless they have been very well designed for proper weight distribution & ergonomics & practical efficiencies in maneuvrability & results.
AND I'VE BEEN LOVING THE MULCHER DESPITE HAVING INITIALLY THOUGHT I DID NOT NEED THAT FEATURE, but it does make fairly high volume leaf collection way faster & more efficient.
Top reviews from other countries
The battery that came with this only charges to 3 green vs 4 which does impact the length of time, I purchased a back up battery which was and excellent purchase. It charges to full strength.
The unit only likes to suck small amount of leaves at a time and does not like to suck up the spines of the leaves.
If someone wants to move away from an electric “sucker” to battery I would recommend this unit but by a back up battery.
1. This works well and is very quiet. I was shocked at how quiet this is.
2. The vacuum and the blower function work well on very dry and loose debris.
3. It is very lightweight.
4. Battery seems to last fine.
1. It is not as strong as I wanted.
2. It cannot handle anything that is not completely dry and loose.
I purchased this to keep the area from the front door to my car clear of debris and snow. I have not had a chance to try it on snow yet; but with the leaves, dirt and other debris in the spring and summer, it has not been able to deal with anything that is wet, or packed. I am hoping that it will work with snow; however, it seems that it will only be useful for powdered snow. If it had a bit more power, I would have given it 5 stars. As it is the quietness of it pushes it almost into the 5 star range without the power.
The concept is good and the suction was reasonable but not great.
The blower was adequate for reaching areas that I cannot get to with extension cord.
No way to fix it so it sits in the corner. Good idea but connector for attachments not robust enough. Off to recycle. 😟