Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.26 shipping
+ $8.37 shipping
BLACK+DECKER HC306 One-Touch 1.5 Cup Capacity Electric Chopper, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 70-watt food chopper for chopping, mincing, dicing, and more
- Stay-sharp bi-level curved blade ensures precision cutting
- Durable 1-1/2-cup bowl; large one-touch button with pulse control. Safety-lock lid for secure operation; dishwasher-safe bowl, blade, and lid
- Measures 12-1/4 by 9 by 9-3/5 inches
- Kindly review the User Manual under the product and the set up instruction image under Image section of the detail page for the product usage guidance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
BLACK + DECKER One-Touch Chopper
- Color: White
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.3 x 5.6 Inches
- One-touch Technology: Yes
- Volts: 120V
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited*
- Wattage: 70W
*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Item #: HC306
Enjoy fast and easy chopping or mincing at the touch of a button. With a 1½-cup capacity, a stay-sharp blade and one-touch pulse control, you’ll get great results with ease. Plus a safety lock lid offers greater security and added peace of mind during use.
The bi-level stainless steel blade provides long-lasting performance.
The perfect size for dip, salsa, pesto and more.
Cleanup is simple with dishwasher-safe removable parts.
The one-touch pulse control makes for simple chopping.
The lid locks safely into place during operation.
Bowl Locking Tabs
Compare to similar items
This item BLACK+DECKER HC306 One-Touch 1.5 Cup Capacity Electric Chopper, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||White||Black and Silver||Brushed Chrome||Black||Gray|
|Item Dimensions||5.38 x 7.63 x 5.63 in||5.44 x 5.13 x 8.5 in||8.43 x 10.25 x 15.47 in||8.2 x 9.8 x 5.6 in||10.13 x 14 x 10.13 in||5.75 x 5.75 x 10.13 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||1.95 lbs||6.2 lbs||3 lbs||5 lbs||2.42 lbs|
|Material Type||, ,||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Size||2 Cup||1||10 Cup||3 Cup||8 Cup||9.8"L x 5.5"W x 5.5"H|
You'll use this handy 1-1/2 cup, 70 watt chopper to quickly chop onions without shedding a tear, as well as for chopping many other recipe ingredients. With one speed and pulse and a safety lock, the bi-level stainless steel blade makes quick work of each task. The parts are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Below are instructions for powering on the device:
1. On a counter or other flat surface, place the Bowl onto the Base, lining up the Bowl Locking Tabs to the Base Locking Slots. Turn clockwise until the Bowl locks (A).
2. Slide the Blade down over the shaft. Be careful not to touch the Blade as it is extremely sharp.
3. Place the Lid on the Bowl, with the Extended Tab on the same side as the Safety-lock Slot. Turn the Lid into the Safety Lock Slot as far as it will go so that the DOT on the Lid lines up with the DOT on the Base (B). Note: For your protection, this unit has a Lid Locking System. The unit will not operate unless the Lid and Base DOTS align. Do not attempt to operate the unit without locking the Lid in place.
For Chopping or Mincing
1. To use, remove the Lid and place dry food in the bowl. (See “Chopping Guide”).
2. Place the Lid on the Bowl and turn to lock into place.
3. Depress and hold the Pulse/On Button to process. Note: This product has a “pulse action” feature. Avoid running the motor continuously in this mode for periods over 1 minute. The longer the continuous pulse, the finer the texture. For coarsely chopped foods, use short pulses.
4. Be sure the Blade stops turning completely before removing the Lid. Unplug the unit. Remove the lid and grasp the plastic blade hub. Carefully pull the Blade straight up. Remove the Bowl and empty the processed food. Do not use Bowl for storing food.
Top Customer Reviews
Then I saw this one again and said, "I have Amazon Prime and I'm getting this!" (any excuse in a storm.) It arrived, I started chopping and guess what? It is every bit as good and maybe better than the one I retired!
I love this machine. It can be top shelf dishwasher cleaned-but I don't wash stuff like this in the dishwasher-especially blades-your bladed things will last much longer if done by hand, dried immediately and put away.
I don't have any cons for this chopper-it is one of those things that does not need to be changed. The size is right, the blades are sharp the power is perfect and it really does the job. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
On a good note, the cord, base, cup and lid all seem rugged. The cup fits pretty solidly into the base (the blade needs a little coaxing/shifting to sit on the bottom, but this has been the case with every chopper I've ever used), and the lid is marked with an alignment dot that aids you in quickly detecting which end is the locking end. It (the lid) also has a good feel when snapping into position and can be easily manipulated due to the oval shaped protrusion at top center (even when your hands are wet) .
I didn't want to give this product only 1 star because it does do what it's supposed to, it chops...eventually. Plus I have seen a lot of choppers and may be biased (and perhaps nostalgic) towards my old B & D mini chopper. You've probably heard us old-schoolers say it again and again, ""they don't make them like they used to", and that seems to be the case here. However, it's hard to abide with all the 4 and 5 star reviews, I can only guess that they have yet to experience a truly superior mini chopper. Also, if the price were lower (under $10) I would have given it 3 stars.
If I had to guess, I would say that what's eventually going to do this chopper in is the contacts under the push button.
If this device ever goes out on me I'll update my review...meaning that if you don't see an update then I'm still using it (or I'm dead<wink>).
Hope this review helps someone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated food processors in our Food Processor Reviews.