|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 5.2 x 9.1 inches|
|Item model number||P2G7B|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P2G7B|
BLACK+DECKER P2G7B Power To Go Lithium Ion Portable Power and Vehicle Battery Booster
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plug, Boost & Go!
- 2 Amp USB Portable Power Supply
- Rechargeable Li-ION battery
- Connect two ways - directly to your car battery or plug into your vehicle's accessory outlet
- Includes battery clamps, home charger and car charger/boosting cable
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
STANLEY FATMAX J7CS Jump Starter: 700 Peak/350 Instant Amps, 120 PSI Air Compressor
DBPOWER 600A 18000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter (up to 6.5L Gas, 5.2L Diesel Engine) Battery Booster and Phone Charger with Smart Charging Port (Black/Red)
Wagan EL9796 Easy Quick Jumper In-Car Jumpstarter
BLACK+DECKER J312B Jump Starter: 600 Peak/300 Instant Amps
Suaoki U3 400A Peak Jump Starter Lithium ion Phone Charger and Battery Booster Power Pack for Automotive Truck Motorcycle Boat
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Nova Tech US||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Suaoki|
|Item Dimensions||5.23 x 2.75 x 9.05 in||11.1 x 11.3 x 7.5 in||1.57 x 7.28 x 3.54 in||4 x 4 x 2.5 in||10 x 11.7 x 5.8 in||3.15 x 5.63 x 0.67 in|
|Item Weight||2.1 lbs||10.6 lbs||1.1 lbs||1.25 lbs||7.7 lbs||1.32 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When your car vehicle battery is dead, the Black & Decker Battery Booster is here to get you back on the road. Simply plug the booster into the 12 Volt DC outlet or clamp it directly to the battery. Turn it on and start your car in minutes. The Black & Decker Battery Booster includes a multi-color power / status indicator to let you know when to start your vehicle. It also includes a 2 amp USB charging port to use as a portable power source for charging cell phones, tablets or any electronic device that needs power through a USB port. The Power Booster also has an emergency LED light built in.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* I fully charged it and ran a discharge cycle through a tester. The USB port droops to just under 4.78V at 2A, and holds about 4.9V at 1A. While the unit would produce 2A, I doubt any phone would actually charge at 2A from it with that much voltage drop ... I also noticed that the other end of the charger got very warm at 2A, to the point where I reduced the discharge rate to 1A for fear of reducing the lifespan of the jump pack.
* At 4.9V on the USB port, I measured 5255 mAh current. Coverting to 3.7V (the standard voltage at which mAh capacity is measured), I get 6960 mAh. Assuming that the USB voltage conversion circuitry is about 70% efficient (approximately typical), the batteries in this probably have a capacity of about 10,000 mAh. This would charge a phone with a large battery, like the Note 4, about 2.3 times ... for whatever reason, the capacity of this isn't published, but for comparison to other units you can safely use the 10,000 mAh figure.
* The construction of this pack is very sold, I'm happy with the case design and build quality
* I'm disappointed that jack that the jumper cable plugs into doesn't have a flap over it (minus one star for this) -- although it's not normally energized, I'm afraid it'll get crud in it while floating around on the car's floor.
* The jumper clamps are metal instead of plastic, like many of the no-name brand jump packs, which is a bonus
* There isn't a wire connecting the two halves of the jumper cable jaw. Although they are metal, the through the body of the clamp is tenuous, at best, according to my multimeter. If you have difficult battery terminals, this effectively halves the area of the grip available to make a connection.
We haven't had the opportunity to actually jump a car with this yet, but other reviewers have noted that this limits current so that you have to let the car's battery charge for a bit before you can start, and can't rely on current directly from the jump pack. I'm a bit disappointed by this, but given that my wife will most likely use the "charge through the cigarette lighter" functionality, it's not a huge deal for me.
Overall I'm very pleased, and if you manage to get it on a good sale (I got it for $32 and some change), then it's a great deal. At the regular price, it's a bit of a hard sell over some of the no-name chinese ones that sell for about the same price ($65) since they claim higher capacities, but since this unit is exceedingly easy to use due to the charge/jump through the lighter option, it's still probably the one I'd choose for my wife.
So I charged the Black & Deckers again and gave to my mechanic, I said take a try and if he likes I will sell him at $10 off the online price. Not even considering the shipping and duties I paid to get the second one to my country. Yesterday he brought them back and said these are worthless.
BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Please, you are better off buying any other cheap jumper packs online than these. Don't make the same mistake I did.
And the funny thing is, this is my first amazon review but this thing made me so mad I just had to vent my anger.
By the 4th cycle of killing the battery trying to start,waiting about 10 minutes for the green light, the engine got enough fuel to start.. Couldn't believe after multiple attempts the charger was still in full charge range. Once the car was running, I turned the charger off and back on, and it started charging itself back to full by the time i reached my destination.
Unless you get a lemon, these are great. Have Patience. Follow the instructions. Make sure your lighter plug is always on or set the ignition to ACC to complete the circuit..