4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER RC3314W 8-Cup Dry/14-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker, White
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product note: the logo design of this item may vary depending on when the product was manufactured
- Tempered glass lid, Steamer basket
- Nonstick cooking bowl
- Keep Warm Cycle. Cook and warm indicator lights
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This black and decker 14-cup rice cooker and steamer has cook and warm indicator lights to advise when rice is cooking and when cooking is complete. It automatically switches to a lower heat once rice is cooked.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not suitable for cooking packaged rice mixes such as Knorr's rice sides, which are best cooked in a regular pot, following the packet directions. Also, I found that brown rice, which takes more water to cook, does not do well in this rice cooker (water boiled over!). However, regular white rice which requires a 2:1 by volume mix of water to rice does very well.
Remember, you turn off the cooker by unplugging it. After the rice is cooked it automatically switched to the "warmer" setting, but does not switch itself off. Empty the inner bowl soon after it goes to warm, or it continues to cook and absorb water, and may become dry and sticky.
We babied this rice cooker, making sure no utensils touched the non-stick coating other than the provided plastic spoon. After using the rice cooker for about 6 months (using it approximately once a week), we're starting to see chips in the non-stick coating.
The rice cooker cooked rice well. We never had any issues with burning the rice on the bottom. However, it's hard to give a higher star rating because I believe the non-stick coating should have lasted much longer than 6 months. That was quite disappointing.
I was going to return the above product, but I read a review below that suggested 2-1 ratio. I will try that today. Then, if my Japanese rice is not cooked correctly, I will contact the seller and Black and Decker, return it and buy a different brand, like Cuisinart.