Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER SC2007D 7 Quart Dial Control Slow Coo..." and save 69% off the $79.53 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER SC2007D 7 Quart Dial Control Slow Cooker with Built in Lid Holder, Teal Wave
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three Heat Settings - Low, high, and warm settings for ideal slow cooker performance with every recipe.
- Built-In Lid Holder - Keep countertops clean and stir & serve without holding the lid! The built-in holder props the lid conveniently on either of the side handles.
- Cool-Touch Handles - The slow cooker’s plastic side and lid handles stay cool during cooking for easy maneuvering, even when the crock is full of delicious food.
- Removable Stoneware Crock - The durable 7-quart crock retains heat and is easy to clean.
- 7 Quarts - Make a hot meal for the whole family with room for over 8 servings. Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Cleanup is a breeze with the dishwasher-safe crock and lid.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Black + Decker 7-Quart Slow Cooker - Teal
Item No: SC2007D.
See how easy delicious meals can be with the Black + Decker 7-Quart Slow Cooker. For roasts, soups, chili, and so much more, just put all the ingredients in the 7-quart stoneware pot and let the low, constant heat go to work. Three heat settings give you options to find the best temperature for your schedule—low for 8-9 hours of cooking, high for 3-4 hours, and warm for keeping food at the ideal serving temperature. Plus, cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe stoneware pot and tempered glass lid.
The brightly colored exterior adds a splash of personality to your kitchen.
The plastic side and lid handles stay cool during cooking for easy maneuvering.
The durable 7-quart pot retains heat and is easy to clean.
Make a hot meal for the whole family with room for over eight servings.
Three Heat Settings
Low, high, and warm settings for all your slow-cooking needs.
Three Heat Settings
Tempered Glass Lid
Made hassle free.
|SC1004D, SC2004D||SC4004D||SC1007D, SC2007D, SC3007D||SCD1007||SCD4007||MC1100S|
|Name||4 qt Traditional Slow Cooker||4 qt Traditional Slow Cooker||7 qt Traditional Slow Cooker||7 qt Digital Slow Cooker w/ Locking Lid||7 qt Digital Slow Cooker w/ Locking Lid||6.5 qt Multi Cooker|
|Capacity||4 qt||4 qt||7 qt||7 qt||7 qt||6.5 qt|
|Cooking Pot Type||Stoneware Crock||Stoneware Crock||Stoneware Crock||Stoneware Crock||Stoneware Crock||Nonstick Coated Durable Aluminum|
|Locking Lid for Mess-Proof Travel||✓||✓|
|Digital Programming w/ Auto-Keep Warm||✓||✓|
|Extra Large Handles for easy moving||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sear/Sauté and Bake/Roast Functionality||✓|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Teal Wave||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel||Black/White||Turquoise|
|Item Dimensions||13.77 x 8.65 x 13.45 in||14.4 x 9.5 x 14.4 in||15.2 x 9.9 x 15.2 in||15.1 x 9.4 x 14.8 in||9.83 x 9.59 x 9.59 in||7.5 x 8.3 x 10.5 in|
|Material Type||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Ceramic|
|Size||7 quart||7 Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart||1||—|
See how easy delicious meals can be with the BLACK+DECKER 7-Quart Slow Cooker. For roasts, soups, chili, and so much more, just place the ingredients in the 7-quart stoneware crock and let the constant heat go to work. Three heat settings give you options to find the best temperature for your recipe and your schedule—low for 8-9 hours of cooking, high for 3-4 hours, and warm for keeping food at the ideal serving temperature. Plus, this slow cooker is easy to clean thanks to the dishwasher-safe stoneware crock and tempered glass lid. And the brightly colored and durable metal exterior adds a splash of color to your kitchen design. Recipes Included, discover a new slow cooker favorite with easy meal solutions inside.
Seller Warranty Description
2 year limited warranty
By BLACK+DECKERSee all Product description
2 year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Full 7 quarts to fit bigger cuts of meat and more soup/stews. The internal dimensions are 12"x9"x5" (my 6qt was 10.5"x8"x4.25")
2. The clips for sealed cooking and transport. My old one has this too and both are solid. Turned it sideways with water in it and nothing spilled.
3. Lid rest on the handle. The top handle on the lid rests in the opening of either side handle. Very nice touch.
4. Will turn to auto warm for 4 hours after your cooking time is done. Great if you have a recipe that isn't 8 hours long while you are out of the house. It will also run on constant on at any temp you would like. I would think this is mainly for all day WARM option while serving.
5. Chalkboard surround for labeling. At first I thought this would be lame since there is a huge Black & Decker logo in the front but the entire back is also black chalkboard and if you space letters across the small middle seam, it looks really crisp and nice at a potluck.
6. It's settings (high, low, warm) are more precise than my old crockpot which tended to cook too fast on all levels.
7. If your power goes out and comes back on in less than 2 hours, the crockpot goes back to cooking - pretty cool! Over 2 hours it stops and blinks so you won't eat raw food.
1. The clips attach to the handles with are on the sides of the crockpot base. It doesn't feel as sturdy as my old one when transporting. My old one's clips where separate from the handles and the handles with raised slightly above lid. Easier to carry and less likely to burn. But my old one didn't have the lid holder option so it's a toss up.
2. The lid holder option is great but in the resting position faces in the inside of the lid slightly downward so that condensation or food drips on your counter when you are stirring or adding. I wish there was a way to have it facing slightly up so it dripped into the seal area instead. But if you dry the lid and just rest it at potlucks/serving, the lid should stay dry enough that this won't be an issue.
3. Programming is 30 minute increments and I wish it was 15 minutes
4. No probe or probe temp timer. My old one has this and it would be nice to have for large pieces of meat that fit better in the 7 quart. It turns off when the internal cut hits your programmed temp. There is a steamer hole in Black & Decker's lid which a separate probe could fit in with a separate external temp. But unless you are home watching it, it would be useless.
5. Longevity of chalkboard surround. I have never had an item that heats up and needs to be cleaned with chalkboard surround. A little nervous it won't work in the long term. Also nervous I won't be able to remove some chalk writing and it will look old quick.
Some things to know:
1. Prime surround with basic board chalk and rub the entire surface area by rolling the width of the chalk. Then wipe off with a DRY rag or paper towel and your chalkboard will work better. If you have stubborn chalk you can try a damp towel but do not write on it unless it is completely dry.
2. It has a limited 2 year warranty for US and Canada only.
3. Both the internal stone and the lid are dishwasher safe
4. It says the first time you use it you may see some smoke or smell an odor for the first few minutes due to oil used during manufacturing. I did not have that problem but wanted to make you all aware.
Most recent customer reviews
The “warm” is missing the “m” so it says “war”... but it kinda makes me like it more. :)