Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER Single Serve Coffeemaker, Black, CM618
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
|Model Name||16oz. Coffeemaker|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact Personal Coffeemaker -This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug; space-saving design is perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Travel Mug Included - The 16-oz. travel mug fits snugly in most car cup holders and is dishwasher safe
- Permanent Grounds Filter -No need to buy wasteful paper filters; the mesh metal filter works with grounds or soft pods, and is easy to rinse clean
- Automatic Shutoff - The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing, giving you peace of mind as you head out the door
- Optimal Brewing Temperature - Water is heated to the perfect brewing temperature for ideal flavor results. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique); Nonstick Carafe Plate; Volts: 120V
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Auto-off: Yes
- Brewing Feature: Yes
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Color: Black
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.9 x 12.1 in.
- Reusable Filter: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited*
*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
BLACK + DECKER Single Serve Coffee Maker
Item #: CM618
This is an ideal coffeemaker for an active, on-the-go lifestyle. Use coffee grounds or pre-packaged coffee pods to brew directly into the 16-ounce thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. Convenient one-touch operation and useful features like a removable filter basket with included permanent filter will make your morning coffee ritual a breeze. This machine has both dishwasher-safe parts and auto shutoff.
Easy-Clean Permanent Filter
Cleanup is a cinch. No more paper filters, saving you money and the environment.
Brews Two Ways
Brew two ways for the ultimate convenience. This model handles both ground coffee and pre-packed coffee pods for the brew that you want.
Removable Filter Basket
Cleanup is easy after every brew thanks to the removable filter basket.
Optimal Temperature Brewing System
Water temperature is closely monitored to ensure quality flavor extraction.
Power on Indicator Light
For an active on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee is brewed directly into the 16-ounce thermal mug and keeps your coffee hot.
Power on Indicator Light
Compare with similar items
Great for active, busy lifestyles, it’s the BLACK+DECKER Personal Coffeemaker. It brews single Servings of your favorite coffee directly into the 16-oz. travel mug, which fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique) Do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads. Never immerse the coffeemaker in water Included Components: (1) Single Serve Coffeemaker, (1) 16oz thermal mug
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
******second edit***** I contacted Black and Decker, as I was really annoyed a coffee maker only worked for two months. Very nicely, they offered to replace it! Low and behold, they send me a newer programmable version. I used it for 1 month, and you guessed it, no longer works. I used it Monday morning, left it on my counter and went to use it Tuesday morning, and it would not turn on. I’m DONE. B&D actually offered me a refund for the original one I bough, so I gladly took them up on it. Now using a pour over method, and in love with it! I will never buy another dang coffee maker, especially from B&D!
Exactly what I needed! Brews a perfect mug of coffee from regular grounds. Also uses those soft pods (not keurig style), but I have not tried those. The filter and basket come out easily and are easy to clean with a quick rinse. The plastic mug is thick and sturdy, has not leaked so far, and keeps my beverage warm for at least an hour. Note, at first I was confused that I should keep the lid to the mug ON when the coffee is brewing and dripping into the mug. I brewed it with the lid OFF the first time. Well, both methods work just fine. I found that I like putting in my creamer, then brewing with the lid on, so that I can just grab the mug and be out the door.
For a full mug, there is a clear line for the water. You DO have to fill the water fresh every time (the reservoir is only for a single mug's worth), but this could be done the night before if you like.
You'll have to experiment with the amount of grounds that you like, as with any coffee maker. I fill the filter just under half full, and that makes a nicely strong brewed mug using off the shelf Starbucks ground coffee.
Once water and grounds are in place, this is literally the easiest coffee ever - one button! Press it, the light turns on, and the light turns off when it's done. So easy!
I have not tried other mugs yet, but I see no reason why they would not work, assuming they are not too wide or tall. Note, the bottom where the mug sits does not come off. It is plastic and built in. The bottom plate piece is also NOT a 'warmer', as that would burn the mug.
This is my third single serve coffee maker (I don’t do Keurigs) in this price range. This one was the most expensive of the ones I’ve gotten, actually.
Here are my issues with it:
- the opening for the water reservoir is too narrow. When pouring water into it, half the time I end up pouring a bit into the filter and it just drips straight down to the cup space. If I don’t have a cup there yet, it creates a mess. It should be easier to pour water without that happening, and my old ones were better with that.
- you can’t really use ANY coffee cup with this because the base where the cup sits while filling has a ridge. Some of my mugs aren’t affected, but the wider base ones sit poorly on this ridge and end up tilting. This created a mess on my counter and floor when coffee spilled out of the tilted cup while brewing.
- the fact that you can’t stop the brewing once it has started. Other single serve coffee makers I’ve had can be interrupted. This one explicitly states that it must finish each brew. I haven’t tried lifting the lid to see if it will interrupt, but it definitely can’t just be switched off. This sucked for me when I was trying to stop it during one of the tilted cup episodes.
I won’t buy this model again due to these issues. I may even get a different one sooner than later. Normally I would hate to waste, but I really just don’t like this coffee maker.
Top reviews from other countries
- Practicidad, la cafetera es muy pequena (29x29x15cm), cabe en cualquier lado, ademas el vaso que incluye tiene una tapa y queda perfecto en el portavasos del auto
- El cafe se prepara super rapido, en menos de 5 min el vaso ya esta listo
- Tiene un filtro permanente lavable y de buena calidad, se ve durable
- Al ser tan pequena es facil de limpiar
- Tiene apagado automatico, al terminar su ciclo deja de funcionar.
- La puedes usar para preparar Te, ya sea meter las bolsitas directo en el filtro o, lo que yo hice, abrir las bolsitas, sacar las hojas de te y vaciarlas en el filtro, el resultado es excelente
- La longitud del cable de corriente, es de apenas 60 cm, corto a mi parecer
- El vaso es de puro plastico, no me da mucha confianza ya que las primeras veces, con el agua tan caliente, emite un olor extrano, me imagino que con el uso ira desapareciendo, igualmente yo solo lo uso para prepararlo, despues lo paso a mi otro vaso metalico. El vaso que incluye mide 17cm de alto y 8.5 cm de diametro, cualquier vaso con esas medidas queda perfecto para preparar directamente.
- El boton de encendido solo tiene 1 estado, una vez que llenas el tanque de agua, pones el cafe, presionas el boton (Que no parece boton) y no se detendra hasta que termine su ciclo, es decir, no la puedes detener a media preparacion a menos que la desconectes, este boton me parece algo extrano, a primera vista pareciera que esta defectuoso pero funciona.
1. Small footprint on counter
2. Included 16oz/480ml cup isn't bad. It's just double-walled plastic but it's not leaky or hard to clean.
3. No carafe to clean!
4. Brews coffee about as fast as a fullsize coffeemaker. Brews the 480ml included cup in about a minute. Swap in your own mug.
5. Turns itself off when it's done.
6. Removable filter is well built and easily cleaned.
1. As there's no anti-drip mechanism like a carafe machine, brew will drip from the machine briefly after it 's finished brewing.
2. It's small, so it's expected that the pour spot for water is also small. You can manage by just being careful, but I just keep a small dollar store funnel in my coffee cupboard for the groggier mornings. I just chuck the funnel into the thing and pour into that.