Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
BLACK+DECKER 6 quart 11-in-1 Cooking Pot, Stainless Steel, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Multi-Cooker, PR100
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 12.4 x 13 inches; 4 Pounds|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Faster Cooking! - Pressure cooking gets dinner on the table faster*! Enjoy the full flavor of all your favorites in a fraction of the time
- 7-in-1 Cooking Pot - The 7 dedicated pressure cooker functions make it easy to prepare a variety of foods in an instant*. Functions include: white rice, brown rice, beans, meat, steaming, soup, and manual programming
- 4 Non-Pressure Functions - Go beyond pressure-cooking for even more one pot meals with settings for traditional slow cooking (high or low heat), browning, and keeping food warm
- 9 Added Safety Features - Carefully designed with a system of safety checks for peace of mind every time you use the pressure cooker
- Cookbook and Accessories Included - Delicious recipes designed specifically for the pressure cooker. Plus: trivet, rice-measuring cup, and nonstick-friendly serving spoon. Included Components: (1) Trivet, (1) Rice-measuring cup, (1) Non-stick cooking bowl, (1) Non-stick serving spoon
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BLACK+DECKER 11-in-1 Cooking Pot
Turn up the pressure for faster cook times*! The BLACK+DECKER 11-in-1 Cooking Pot gets your favorite meals to the table quickly by sealing in heat, steam, and flavor throughout the cooking process. Choose from 7 dedicated pressure functions and 4 slow cooker functions to make all your favorites with one-pot convenience: meats and roasts, soups, stews, rice, and plenty more.
*vs BLACK+DECKER toaster ovens and standard slow cookers
Pressure cooking gets dinner on the table faster*! Enjoy the full flavor of all your favorites in a fraction of the time.
4 Slow Cooker Functions
Go beyond pressure-cooking for even more one-pot meals with settings for high-heat slow cooking, low-heat slow cooking, browning, and keep warm functions.
9 Added Safety Features
Carefully designed with a system of safety checks for peace of mind every time you use the pressure cooker**.
**always make sure to follow food safety recommendations.
Cookbook and Accessories Included
Delicious recipes designed specifically for the pressure cooker. Plus: trivet, rice-measuring cup, and nonstick-friendly serving spoon.
Compare with similar items
Turn up the pressure for faster cook times*! The BLACK+DECKER 7-in-1 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker gets your favorite meals to the table in an instant by sealing in heat, steam, and flavor throughout the cooking process. Choose from 7 dedicated pressure functions to make all your favorites with one pot convenience: rice, beans, meats, soups, stews, and plenty more. You can even sear meat with the browning function before pressure cooking it to perfection and adding in other ingredients. Other non-pressure functions include traditional slow cooking (high and low) and keeping food warm. Safety is a priority with this pressure cooker, and it’s designed with 9 independent safety checks to ensure the unit works correctly and safely every time. Plus, the digital controls and delay timer make it easy to select the exact function and time you desire. You like fast cooking, right? How does fast cleanup sound?! The nonstick cooking pot is dishwasher-safe and so are the included accessories: trivet, rice-measuring cup, and nonstick-friendly serving spoon. Also included is a recipe book packed with delicious meals designed especially for one pot pressure cooking. Get ready to save time in the kitchen! The BLACK+DECKER 7-in-1 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker is the perfect way to make delicious food fast!
*vs BLACK+DECKER toaster ovens and standard slow cookers.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once I got over my initial trepidation, I tried my ultimate desire for this product: frozen to cooked. I never remember to thaw stuff out because I’m not a meal-planner. I’m a last minute cooker. So I dumped in frozen chicken breasts, salt & peppered them, poured in some salsa & chicken broth, and in 20 minutes had tasty and really moist shredded chicken for some easy and delicious chicken quesadillas! (Some family members were even found eating the extra shredded chicken straight out of the shred bowl. Next up was some frozen tortellini, water, & half a jar of spaghetti sauce. Eight minutes later I let the pressure release and then used the Keep Warm button and added cream and Parmesan and Italian cheeses for an almost-instant Tomato Cream Tortellini. I was so impressed with myself!... and the InstantPot, of course!!! Since then, I’ve made Jasmine rice & fettuccine noodles that didn’t have to be constantly stirred and require major cleanup later. I’ve made yogurt- no Yogurt function on this pot, but “Browning” is exactly the same- you just need a thermometer & its easy-peasy, delicious, & versatile. I made a full turkey breast in an hour! And I’ve used the “Browning” function to cook sausage from frozen and then the “Keep Warm” function to make Rotel dip with Velvetta and...Rotel.
I’m a big fan and the more I learn about the things I can make, and how quickly and easily, the more excited I get over a kitchen appliance. So simple and versatile, it’s crazy. If you read a recipe
That describes a function that one of the 49-in-one models has but this doesn’t, don’t worry that you purchased the wrong style, most recipes will tell you what other function you can use, or just read the manual for a similar temp, read another recipe for the same thing (it’s the internet- that’s not the only one), or just get used to the InstantPot- with time you just know what each function you have does and will just “know” which one is right.
Update: Customer service quickly sent a replacement.
By Chance on May 9, 2019