Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "BLACK+DECKER TO1675B 6-Slice Convection Countertop...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER TO1675B 6-Slice Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
|With Deal:||$40.19 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$6.80 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convection Heating - The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking.
- Four Functions - The stainless steel toaster oven’s cooking functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.
- 60-minute Timer - The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks.
- 9” Pizza, 6 Slices of Bread - The compact toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 9” pizzas and 6 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray - Keeps counters clean and makes it easy to remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the toaster oven.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
BLACK + DECKER TO1675B 6-Slice Toaster Oven
- Color: Black.
- Convection: Yes.
- Dimensions: 19 x 13 x 12 inches.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Maximum Temperature: 450.
- Ready Indicator Light: Yes.
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited.
Item #: TO1675B
Countertop cooking made easy. The BLACK + DECKER TO1675B 6-Slice Toaster Oven is great for baking 9 inch pizzas, making toast for the whole family, and reheating leftovers to crispy deliciousness. Cooking functions include bake, broil, toast, and keep warm, and the 60-minute precision timer ensures ideal results for all of them.
The cooking space fits up to six slices of bread or a 9 inch pizza.
The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking.
Versatile cooking with options for bake, broil, toast, and keep warm.
The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks.
Dual Position Rack
High and low rack slots let you position food right under the broiler, or accommodate larger portions of food.
Dual Position Rack
Removable Crumb Tray
Clear-View Glass Door
Compare to similar items
This item BLACK+DECKER TO1675B 6-Slice Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
BLACK+DECKER CTO6335S 6-Slice Digital Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel Digital Convection Toaster Oven B0043E6PLC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 18.8 x 13.8 in||11.28 x 16.4 x 9.43 in||23.5 x 14.75 x 12.5 in||13.4 x 22.8 x 15.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||8.4 lbs||17.5 lbs||15.76 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Countertop cooking made easy. The BLACK+DECKER 6-Slice Stainless Steel Convection Toaster Oven with Broiler Pan is great for baking 9” pizzas, making toast for the whole family, and reheating leftovers into hot, crispy deliciousness. This versatile toaster oven bakes, broils, toasts, and keeps food warm, at up to 450°F. The 60-minute precision timer ensures ideal results for all of them. Plus, this convection toaster oven comes with a baking and broiler pan that fits perfectly. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens*—BLACK+DECKER. Large viewing window keep an eye on food during cooking. The durable glass window gives you a clear view of food throughout the cooking process. Dual position rack high and low rack slots let you position food right under the broiler, or accommodate larger portions of food.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's a convection oven that means quicker and more even baking. It's great for small roasting (2 - 3 pounds)tasks without turning (but it's still recommended for larger food items like whole chickens and hams/rump roasts), chops and ribs. Its fan is quiet.
2. The temp is accurate even if it takes nearly a 15 minutes to attain 450 degrees. Not too many foods require that temp (pizza comes to mind though). I keep an oven thermometer in it to check for accuracy.
3. Top can be used as a food warmer and to heat up breads wrapped in foil while baking.
4. Light weight (14.5 lbs) compact size with a small footprint. Fits nicely on a 10" wall shelf and still has a 1 3/4" wall clearance.
5. Very portable and not too heavy means that it's easy to relocate.
6. Broiler performs better than expected for open face sandwiches and steaks or browing, etc..
7. Pies, breads and cupcakes take a little longer to bake than a conventional oven but still remains moist.
8. Has a keep warm feature. Reheats pizza, fish, meats, poulty pieces and casserole items quickly.
9. The timer has 60 minutes and is very accurate. It's not hard to add more time as necessary.
10. It toasts on both sides of breads at once and does so quickly although it sometimes needs to be turned over because the top finishes first. Breads with high sugar content toast very fast and can go from light to very dark in a matter of seconds so be careful and attentive.
11. 9" pizza or 6 slices of toast.
12. It's easy to find small baking pans that fit the oven's inner dimensions.
13. Great for student's dorm rooms.
14. Exterior wipes cleans easily.
15. It's reasonably priced for a small convection oven since $50 hardly buys a tank of gasoline for a medium size car nowadays.
1. Toast (at least whole grains types and low sugar breads) need to be turned for an even browning on both sides even with the grate in the center position.
2. Short cord length for those who plan to station oven far from an outlet or up on a high shelf .
3. Preheating seems to take long if you want to cook or reheat at 450 degrees (about 15 minutes give or take depending upon the ambient temperature).
4. Heating element protector covers are perforated and hard clean after drips are baked on.
5. Convection fan is nice but maybe not adaquate since the bottom of pie crusts, breads, roasts, etc. still seem to cook much faster with potential to burn or dry out even with rack in center potsition.
6. Rack does not pull out when door is opened (safety feature?) which may cause a potential for burn in the tight space provided.
7. Crumb tray doesn't allow for easy external access. When door is closed and a hot oven there is a potential for burns and easier to spill debris inside and out.
8. Exterior gets very hot (duh!).
9. Children should have adult supervision to avoid burns ( a few adults as well...).
10. If you intend to bake at 450 degrees for longer than an hour you might consider using a conventional oven to avoid fires.
11. Set it and forget it isn't a good option for any small appliance that uses high temps to cook greasy foods.
I recommend this oven to anyone that wants a backup to their conventional oven. I'd buy it again unless I went to a larger size. I've trusted Black & Decker for over 50 years and you can't go wrong with them even if they have moved manufacturing facilities to China. I do buy American and Canadian when possible but sadly, most products sold in the US are now made overseas. Even GM imports cars to sell in the US. It's a global market nowadays and no one country can make everything it needs or even survive as a government, workforce or business operation with just domestic markets. Quality and reliability is still of foremost importance in my mind and this little Black & Decker oven has served me well.
UPDATE 3 03 2014: My trusty B&D toaster oven has been been replaced. The fuse blew during a wind storm that caused electrical power surges in my home. I cut the power immediately but outside the power lines glowed orange for several minutes before the transformer blew. When the power was restored the oven didn't work. The fuse isn't easy to get to so I donated it to Goodwill with a note explaining that it needed a new fuse. Let them worry about changing it. I replaced it with a Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven which is amazing. I might write a review of it if Amazon ever sells it. I like it so much that I have trouble thinking of it as a toaster oven since it is part pressure cooker and it bakes better and faster than a conventional oven -- even without the convection fan. I like to make homemade pizza and nothing is better than a brick oven for baking. The Wolfgan Puck Pressure Oven is pretty close. I might even try to fit a pizza stone in it in the future.
Thank you for offering your feedback regarding your Black+Decker Toaster Oven. We're sorry to hear that your heating element was sparking. Your toaster oven has a two year warranty, and we'd like to find you a remedy for this issue. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ID number 41276460 so we can better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you, Jones.
No it doesn't really fit 6 slices but it will easily fit 4 very large slices which is what I really wanted. I don't get these toaster ovens claiming to fit 9x13 casserole dishes, if I need that much baking space I have a real oven for that. I have limited counter space and this is the perfect size.
It cooks evenly and accurately. I have an identical one that I've had for 6 years and just retired it to our camper as it was starting to look pretty rough from the layers of baked on residue that won't clean off all the way, it still cooked like a champ though even being used pretty much every day multiple times per day.