Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "BLACK+DECKER TR1478BD 4-Slice Toaster, Bagel Toast...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 37% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER TR1478BD 4-Slice Toaster, Bagel Toaster, Black
|Price:||$35.31 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Toast Shade Selector - Two shade selector knobs control each side of the toaster so you can find the right results for everyone’s tastes
- Extra-Wide Toasting Slots - Add a delicious crunch to bagels, thick breads, and more. The extra-wide slots accommodate all types of toasted treats
- Bagel Function - Put the perfect crisp on your morning bagel using the push-button bagel function. Also controls for frozen items and to end toasting
- Extra Lift - The levers lift toast safely into reach. One lever for each half of the toaster
- Drop-Down Crumb Trays - Keep the counter clean and the kitchen smelling fresh. Dual crumb trays let you remove crumbs before they burn or mess up your kitchen
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Black+Decker TR1478BD 4-Slice Toaster
Make breakfast for everyone with the Black+Decker TR1478BD 4-Slice Toaster. The extra-wide slots with self-adjusting guides can it thick bagels and artisan breads, and the high-lift lever puts everything safely in reach. Bagel and frozen options control the length of toasting for ideal results, and a cancel button lets you pop your toast at any time. The drop-down crumb tray makes cleanup easy and the integrated cord wrap simplifies storage.
Toast Shade Selector
Two shade selector knobs control each side of the toaster so you can find the best results for everyone’s tastes.
Bagel and frozen functions alter the length of toasting, and the cancel button pops your toasted treats.
The self-adjusting guides keep thick and thin items in perfect toasting position.
The crumb tray drops down for easy disposal of crumbs for a clean countertop.
The high-lift lever puts everything safely in reach.
Item # TR3340S
Toast just the way you like it! One-touch controls with indicator lights and browning levels make it easy to select your toast shade preference. The extra-wide slots with self-centering guides automatically adjust to all types of breads, resulting in even browning on both sides.
Toast thick bagels and artisan breads.
Compare to similar items
This item BLACK+DECKER TR1478BD 4-Slice Toaster, Bagel Toaster, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12.3 x 8 in||13 x 12.7 x 8.5 in||11 x 12 x 9 in||7.5 x 15.77 x 7.78 in||10.94 x 11.22 x 7.48 in||12.38 x 12 x 8.88 in|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
Make breakfast for the whole family with the BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice Toaster. The extra-wide slots with self-adjusting guides can handle thick bagels and artisan breads, and the high-lift lever puts everything easily in reach. Bagel and frozen options control the length of toasting for ideal results, and a cancel button lets you quickly pop toast. Plus, the drop-down crumb tray makes cleanup easy and the integrated cord wrap simplifies storage. Family breakfast time is more peaceful with the BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice Toaster.
Top customer reviews
1) Cord Issues. There are several reviews that say the cord comes out the front. Well, thats not entirely accurate because the toaster feartures a cord wrap around structure on the bottom. So, you wrap it half way around and it comes out the back. Easy. 5 of 5 stars
2) Crumb Tray. The tray is designed to open by sliding it forward, and then pushing it closed. Once a person understands that, it works just fine with no issues and does not open on its own. 5 of 5 stars.
3) Toasting. There are no issues at all, works just like it should. In fact, it toasts very evenly, much more even than my last $100 toaster. 5 of 5 stars.
4) Not Heavy. This toaster feels very light. I suppose that's how they lowered the cost of shipping them from China to the USA. I don't have a problem with that. 5 of 5 stars.
5) Looks. Its awesome looking! 5 of 5 stars
6) Controls. The toaster has a cancel button which stops it from toasting and pops up the toast. You can't use the handle for this. I suppose the reason is because the toaster is so light, you would flip it around if you weren't careful. I like the button. 5 of 5 stars
- The toaster is extremely light, which is great for me, as I don't have a lot of space in my kitchen and I often need to store it away.
- The crumb tray makes removing crumbs from the toaster super easy.
- Thanks to its design, this toaster looks much more expensive than it actually is.
- There is no way to tell if the bagel and frozen features are on or off as there is no feedback when you push the buttons.
- The plastic at the top heats up quite a bit, pay attention!
- You can easily remove crumbs, thanks to the tray but, if you have cheese or larger pieces of breads stuck inside, you are out of luck.
- The toasting is not always uniform. This is not a big deal for me, as I like my bread lightly toasted.
Update***as of 5/8/15. About 5 days after the 30 day return policy I was unable to make any toast. I would push the lever down and it would pop back up. I tried maneuvering settings and just trying it different pressures to see if it was just a glitch, but it wouldn't come to life. I knew it was out of the 30 days, but I contacted Amazon anyway, spoke with a live person and was able to return my product for a new one. I have not started using the toaster as of yet, due to a series of events. I will update if anything happens again. Seems like a decent product, just maybe got a bad one. Amazon is the best. Keep it up :)
Update***as of 8/5/15: this is still going and works like I expect a toaster to work. I am grateful it's still working after my breakdown earlier this year. I would buy again. I see there are LOTS of different ratings. Maybe you need to try for yourself. They are good to work with and returns are smooth.