Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER 16-Cup Cooked/8-Cup Uncooked Rice Coo..." and save 64% off the $44.52 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.07 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BLACK+DECKER 16-Cup Cooked/8-Cup Uncooked Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, White, RC516
|Sale:||$29.91 + $11.91 shipping|
|You Save:||$1.48 (5%)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16-Cup Capacity - Prepare anywhere from 3 to 16 cups of cooked rice, great for one large meal or to save as leftovers
- Automatic Keep Warm - The rice stays ready for serving! The unit automatically switches to the "keep warm" function after cooking is complete
- Removable Nonstick Bowl - The nonstick cooking bowl is completely removable for easy dishwasher cleanup
- Steaming Basket - The included steaming basket lets you make healthy meals with vegetables, fish, and more
- Two Heat Settings - Cooking stops when all moisture is absorbed, then the rice cooker switches to warming mode
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
BLACK + DECKER 16-Cup Rice Cooker
- Capacity: 16 Cups (Cooked)
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 9.25 inches
- Ready Indicator Light: Yes
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
- Weight: 6.86 lbs
Item #: RC516
Big dinners just got easier, thanks to the BLACK + DECKER 16-Cup Rice Cooker. Cooking takes just 20-40 minutes, and the unit keeps the delicious, fluffy rice ready to serve long after cooking is complete with an automatic 'keep warm' function. Use it as a steamer too! The included steaming basket lets you prepare healthy meals with vegetables, fish, and more. Cleanup is a cinch with the dishwasher-safe, nonstick bowl and tempered glass lid. Plus, you can use the cooker to prepare soups, stews, and even oatmeal!
Prepare anywhere from 3 to 16 cups of cooked rice, great for one large meal or to save as leftovers.
Automatic Keep Warm
The rice stays ready for serving! The unit automatically switches to the 'keep warm' function after cooking is complete.
Removable Nonstick Bowl
The nonstick cooking bowl is completely removable for easy dishwasher cleanup.
Different colored lights show when the unit is cooking rice or keeping it warm.
Steaming Basket, Measuring Cup and Spoon Included
The included steaming basket lets you make healthy meals with vegetables, fish, and more. The measuring cup makes it easy to cook the perfect amount of rice, and the plastic serving spoon prevents accidental scratches to the nonstick bowl.
Tempered Glass Lid
Built-In Lid Holder
|3-Cup Rice Cooker||6-Cup Rice Cooker||14-Cup Rice Cooker||16-Cup Rice Cooker||28-Cup Rice Cooker|
|Uncooked Rice||1.5 cups||3 cups||7 cups||8 cups||14 cups|
|Cooked Rice||3 cups||6 cups||14 cups||16 cups||28 cups|
|Dimensions||8 x 8 x 6.5 inches||10 x 9 x 7.5 inches||11.5 x 11.5 x 9 inches||11.5 x 11.5 x 9.25 inches||13.5 x 12 x 10 inches|
The BLACK+DECKER 16-Cup Rice Cooker makes it easy to create rice and more for family dinners and large gatherings. The nonstick, removable cooking bowl features an extra-large capacity for rice and grains, soups and stews, or even oatmeal and pasta. The included steaming basket increases your cooking options with healthy preparation of fish, veggies, and more. Plus, the cooking bowl, tempered glass lid, and included accessories are all dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Barely had it for more than a day. Arrived Thursday, eagerly anticipated using it from all these reviews. First batch Thursday evening and second batch of rice Friday morning was fine. Just tried to make another batch a moment ago. Followed instructions carefully, yet all I smelled was burnt wiring. I read somewhere in the book that this may be expected - but then the unit turned off. No lights. Tried unplugging/replugging unit - and lights still would not come back on. The unit - less than a whole day old is dead.
Very disappointing quality and potential fire hazard considering the suspicious smell.
We received our warrant replacement unit from the manufacturer...and after only a couple uses - it is constantly clicking off before cooking is finished, and it is emitting electrical smoke badly!
After all the hassles we went through (described below) to get the replacement..we won't go there again. We'll just cut our losses here. These things are just plain unsafe for your home.
Stay clear of this product!...like many other reviewers - ours stopped working after only a few months. It was encouraging that Black & Decker responded here (read below responses) however the warranty hoops are insane. Get this...
- you have to contact them to obtain an ID number.
- you then have to email them with a difficult to read code from your appliance electrical prong.
- you then get an email telling you that you must cut off the electrical prong & mail it to them! At the same time you must send a letter and $6 for shipping! I kid you not!
All this inconvenience to YOU...because THEY screwed up. Who is going to jump through all these silly hoops for a silly $30 rice cooker? By the time I receive a replacement it will be like a month without the use of said appliance. Who has time or patience for this crap?
Tell you what we are doing - we are buying a much superior rice cooker from Costco for the same price. You can return anything to Costco. They just toss it back to the manufacturer.
In fact...I highly recommend steering clear of Black & decker entirely. We also have their Dustbuster which no longer re-charges after a short period of time.
Stopped working after only 8 months!
Black & Decker will you please help?
Was working fine - but suddenly died in the middle of cooking. No lights - nothing!