Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Ex..." and save 70% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
BLACK+DECKER 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor, Black, JE2200B
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 400-Watt Motor - Extract fresh, pulp-free juice in just seconds! The intuitive on/off switch provides the best performance for all kinds of fruit and vegetables
- Compact Design - The vertically-oriented juice extractor saves space on the countertop
- Stainless Steel Cutter and Strainer - The durable cutter quickly works through fruits and vegetables, and it’s easy to clean and reuse
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Every removable part is safe to clean in the dishwasher, further simplifying the juice-making process
- Fruit and Vegetable Pusher - The pusher guides fresh produce towards the cutters for maximum juice extraction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Health- and budget-conscious consumers: it’s time for a fresh start. The Black & Decker Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor (model JE2200B) has a powerful 400-watt motor to make quick work of your favorite produce, without putting the squeeze on your wallet. Using a high quality strainer and stainless steel blades, pulp is separated out while nothing but natural juice is strained into the 300-ml pitcher below. Plus, the dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup fast and easy.
Manage Your Pulp
With the 28-ounce pulp collector you can manage your pulp. Choose how much pulp you want in your juice and use the left overs in great recipes.
Capture Your Juice
Included with the juicer is a 300-milliliter pitcher to capture all the fresh-squeezed juice. It has an easy-pour spout to transfer juice into glasses or into a serving pitcher.
Control Your Juicing
The 400-Watt Motor is built to tackle even the toughest produce with confidence. The motor is controlled by an easy on/off switch. The juicer features a dual safety lock mechanism for additional safety and peace of mind.
Clean Up Quick
Removable and dishwasher safe parts and accessories make this juicer even more user-friendly. Stainless steel blades and strainer allow for easy cleanup and maintenance - just toss them in the dishwasher and you're done.
Compare with similar items
The BLACK+DECKER 400-Watt Juice Extractor makes it easy to turn all your favorite fruits and vegetables into delicious, pulp-free juice. The powerful 400-watt motor quickly works through produce, separating fresh juice from the pulp, which is collected in a separate container. With intuitive controls and dishwasher-safe parts, it’s the fast and easy way to enjoy fresh, flavorful juice!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: DO NOT BUY - I have used the juicer 3x a day for 5 days and it is giving out. Makes weird noises, juice runs underneath, gets hot and actually frightening. I cut my pieces small and am very careful with feeding the juicer - I don't put big pieces in or a too much at a time. It seems to have the most trouble on any leafy green - kale or spinach. Once I start putting those in it starts acting up. It is almost too cumbersome to juice anymore. Will have to replace it.
- it will juice the basics. watch the youtube video for ideas.
- carrots, cucumbers, pineapple, apple, peaches etc - are awesome !! the jucie is clear and the pulp is nearly dry..
- if you use carrots - for example, you can collect the pulp and mix it with yougut and get a nice protein+fiber-sugar thing. (someone else has to drink the carrot juice :))
- easy enough to clean. I never use the dish washer.. all done by hand in less than 1min
- the best choice get rid of fruits that are starting to brown :)
- easy enough to use.. no spillage during usage _ UNLESS the stupid collector glass moves around.
- we have orange/apple and few other tree - and we have juiced all of them.
- small, the container to collect juice is small and it gets messy as you try and swap it with a cup etc.
- small length of wire to outlet - so you can use it on the dining table etc. unless you have an extension
- can't run the motor long - it smells funny.. BUT hey you got this to make 1 or 2 cups of stuff - so, you have that.
- it is a little hard to pull the top (sliver filter) to clean.. so you have pull. it will be awkward if you don't have wide palms to hold and pull - and almost always - when I pull the filter - there is spillage.
- the pulp doesn't always go into the container - some is stuck in the top.
- I wish it came with a tub to collect the juice as opposed to a small cup on the side. easyly knocked if you have kids juicing - which they will.
finally - easily the easiest buy of the juicer community. I don't it will last to hand off to your kids - but think about it - if you want to get on a juicing program for 30 days - or 20 day or a week - what ever - this is the best option. I now juice once or twice a month - so I feel I have gotten my money back from not spending at Jamba.
also now - if a fruit is not popular at home - it goes into this - with an apple or carrot and viola .... awesomeness.
1. When I disassembled it to wash it, I found it very difficult to lift out the pulp separator that holds the cutter/strainer. I put it back, not easily. But it did come apart better after that. However, once it did its juicing and got more firmly seated. So it was VERY difficult to take apart. And did I say I had juiced beets? Need I say more about that.
2. Back to the beets. As the juice flowed into the juice container, it also sprayed around the kitchen. And did I say I had juiced RED beets?
3. Then there's the watercress. It did juice some of it, but many of the whole leaves escaped in the whirlwind to pulp container.
Yes, I really did want it to work, but I am returning it and buying a Breville. You think I'd know, since I love my Vita-Mix, you get what you pay for, and $40 just can't buy a decent juicer, unless you are buying a used one from someone who is moving across the ocean and can't take it with her.